[ 5 ] End

V O I C E [ REWRITING ]

6 - V O I C E


 

170531 ; End -

 

 

170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)J I M I N ' S   P O V   ♚

 

" I'm one of his close friends. " I said as I raised my hand like a teenager, pushing the ' deaf ' girl away of me before getting up. She was too close to me, so close that I could even feel her breath hitting my bare neck.

 

" How is him doctor ? 2 years haven't yet passed so what happened ? " I asked, extremely worried.

 

 

" Well, it came sooner than expected... " He explained and gave me his best smile, probably to be reassuring but it was anything but comforting.

 

" W-What... ? Then, how is he doctor.. ? " I asked a second time but this time with a broken voice. He didn't respond but rather turned his gaze to the floor while rubbing the back of his neck.

 

 

 

• ► •

 

 

 

3rd   P E R S O N 'S   P O V   ♚

 

30 minutes earlier in the operating room

 

They put a head cooler on the patient's head with care.

 

 " Give me the thin tube called 'The implantable site' Hana. " The woman gave to his superior the equipment that he needed and they began the 'Chemotherapy' method which was the treatment the most used for cancers, in this stifling and silent atmosphere.

 

During at least 20 minutes, they were putting him on a drip. " It doesn't work ! " One of the young probationer said while still trying to make an infusion in one of the patient's veins.

 

Beep beep ~

 

170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)

The signal was dropping more and more.

 

" D-Doctor ! The breathing apparatus !! " They were trying to fix the breathing system but they unfortunately failed.

 

" S- ! " A brown-haired man cursed and threw aggressively his gloves on a table, not far from him. "It's the end.. " He said in a low tone and sighed desperately before ruffling his hair in frustration and he began tearing up. He felt so wretched that he couldn't save the patient.

 

" It's time to announce it.. " One of his colleagues said as he placed a hand on his shoulder.

 

 

 

• ► •

 

 

J I M I N ' S   P O V   ♚

 

Present

 

" I'm sorry but he didn't make it... " was the only thing he said before leaving us alone.

 

After that, I fell on the floor and put my hand on my forehead. " I can't believe it... how ??  They said 2 years ! " I cried again and again... I couldn't stop myself but all of sudden, I felt a pair of arms around my waist and some soft whispers in my left ear. Minutes passed and we stayed in that position for almost 10 minutes then she backed away and held a paper in which it was written : ' Don't cry... I know it's hard but he is in peace now. '

 

Seeing this made me smile and I mouthed a ' Thank you ' to her before wiping my tears away. Afterward, I got up and offered my hand to her. " I'm Jimin and I bet you're Heejin, the deaf girl ? " I said, smiling a little.

 

She looked at me with those shining black eyes before taking my hand with pleasure to get up. Subsequently, she wrote something on the paper and showed me : ' Yeah...  =) '