[ 2 ] Past

V O I C E [ REWRITING ]

2 - V O I C E


 

170524 ; Past -

 

 

170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)H E E J I N ' S   P O V   

 

" Next time I'll lock you in your room if you try again to escape ! I don't have time to play with such kiddos like you so you better listen me if you don't want to be punished. I don't even know why I should keep an eye on you because you are really a bother for me ! Because of you, I don't have time for me anymore, do you understand what I'm saying or should I maybe write it on a paper since you can't talk ?! " The blond haired woman aka a friend of my aunt said furiously with her arms crossed, giving me a really cold look of her.

 

Instead of answering her with the sign language as I usually did, I kept my gaze in the void and stayed still. Normally that's how she would get out of the room, slamming the door with her irritate face but strangely this time, she sat on a chair and did a 'tsk' with before crossing her legs and sighing desesperately. And I never liked this habit of her because for me, she always wanted to try to be elegant and class in front of anyone.

 

 

" I see that you don't want to reply then be alone in this room with your weird imaginary friends with whom you often talk before going to sleep ! " She sent me a glare and left the room, slamming firmly the door.

 

As soon as she was nowhere to be found, I put my hands together and went back to the bed, staring at the ceiling while thinking about the past.

 

 

I miss you...

 

 

Flashback

 

" Heejin please wait for me ! " He kept running behind me, trying to catch me. I turned to him and chuckled, watching him running in my direction with all his force.

I smiled and waved at him to hurry up a bit because he was too slow.

 

End of flashback

 

 

Yeah... I had had a friend called Hyun but unfortunately he died because of an unknown disease. And 170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)since this day, I became a person that I had regretted to be now. Indeed, a destructive madness had grown in me. I didn't know what I was doing when I saw him lying on his hospital bed. He was as pale as a vampire while the breathing apparatus kept doing an unpleasant noise. And it meant that he wasn't in this world anymore. He left me alone. He was my only one.

 

After his death which was 3 years ago, I became depressive. Every night I was found drunk and on a stranger's bed. I couldn't think straight because the alcohol effect was too strong and that's how I ended in a hospital bedroom. My regular consumption of alcohol had led me to some diseases of the nervous system and psychic disorders.

 

And when my parents had found out that I was in the hospital and in really bad conditions, they were very mad and tired of me... So my aunt decided to look after me but because of her busy job, this witch had to take care of me but I never ever liked her and she already knew it. It was reciproqual as you could see.

 

I would rather have preferred joining Hyun in the paradise than being with this old woman and her broken korean. Everyday, she kept scolding me like it was a funny thing to do for her. With her fake blond hair and broken english accent, I couldn't bear her.

 

 

I hate her....

Hyun why did you leave me alone with this woman ?

 

 

Thinking about all of this, my tears began to form, I couldn't take it so I let them out. I held my head with both of my hands and began sobbing. I was actually crying a mess.