[ 3 ] Don't

V O I C E [ REWRITING ]

3 - V O I C E


 

170531 ; Don't -

 

 

170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)J I M I N ' S   P O V   170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)

 

" What's up hyung ?" I excitedly said as I entered in his room and put the porridge that I had made for him, in the nightstand just next to his bed.

 

 

It had almost been 2 weeks that I was taking care of Namjoon hyung at the hospital and he seemed really better since, so I was happy just by looking at him smiling like an idiot, showing his dimples.

 

And talking about hospital, I hadn't seen this girl anymore since our last time with the other foreign woman. But I didn't care really much because my life had been more peaceful without her presence.

 

 

  He looked at me with a small smile and stood up with my help to eat.

 

" Thanks Jiminie to always visit me. I bet I must be a bother to you... " He said and murmured the last part but enought for me to hear it.

 

" Not at all ! I'm happy that I can help you plus I don't have lots of things to do at home, I'm not like some busy men... " A grin appeared on my face as I took out a spoon and gave it him. Afterward, I took a chair and sat beside him while he was eating his porridge.

 

 

" I hope you will cure fastly and won't die... " As those words came out from my lips, I lowered my look to the floor and a tear escaped from my eyes. Indeed I began to sob silently, hoping that he won't notice it but unfortunately he did. He put his hand on my shoulder in compassion which made me lift my head toward him and a weak smile of him welcomed me.

 

" Stop crying like a baby, I won't die. It won't happened because I'm strong enough to fight against this disease. " He comforted me with his calm but also deep voice.

 

 

 

• ► •

 

 

170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)

 

I decided to be absent a little to drink a cup of coffee but this was the worst thing that I had ever do in my entire life. Because while coming back to the room, I dropped my phone that I was holding on my hand when I saw him becoming more and more pale as his breathing became stronger and heavier. And the first thing that I did was to urge toward him and crouch beside his bed with a terrified expression drawn on my face.

 

 

[  Table Death  -  DOCTORS | OST  ]     ( Starting from 1:24 )

 

 

" Hyung.... ? What happened ? A-Are you okey ? Why aren't you responding me ? " I said, looking at him in disebelief then turned my attention to his breathing apparatus which caused me to widen my eyes.

 

" D... D-Doctor ... !! " I yelled really loudly, turning my head from right to left with a nervous look like a little kid who was just caught of stealing a candy. I couldn't believe it... My tears began to fall. i was really weak at this moment precise because I had lost one of my precious friend and it was all my fault.

 

 

- REWRITTEN