[ 4 ] Tears

V O I C E [ REWRITING ]

4 - V O I C E


 

170531 ; Tears -

 

 

170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)H E E J I N ' S   P O V   

 

Due to all of those noisy screams, tears and footsteps of people running in direction of the room 54, I couldn't sleep. Indeed they woke me up so I rubbed my eyes and decided to check the reason behind those noises at this hour.

 

When I go out of the room with my breathing equipment, I could only see some doctors and surgeons wearing a mask while they were busy escorting a man to place him on a bed castor before walking off toward the operating room. And this feeling and situation reminded me the incident happened 3 years ago...

 

 

Flashback

 

" H-Hyun !! Don't die... don't go ! " I cried out when I saw him being taken away by doctors.

 

End of flashback

 

 

They were heading to the darkest and gloomiest room, the one which scared me a lot back then.

 

 

As I was about to go back to my room, a small male figure could be seen from afar. He was wearing a white shirt with a black pant, his hair was messy and his eyes were puffy. He was glancing at the ceiling with a sad and at the same time melancholy look that no one could describe.

 

 

He looks like he has cried all the tears he had.

 

 

While I was looking at him from a distance, I couldn't stop thinking about to give him a hug as he looked very pathetic. But I remembered that he didn't help me at all when I had been caught of escaping of my hospital bedroom by the friend of my aunt.

 

170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)170625053253993215.jpg (95×680)Sitting on the floor, he leant back against the wall as his tears fell down from his face.

 

 

What should I do ?

 

 

I couldn't leave him like that, so as soon as he stopped crying and fell asleep, I stepped toward him without making any noise. When I was finally in front of him, I crouched down at his level and admired his beautiful features. Even if his hair was a mess and his cheeks were red, I found him very handsome. Moreover it was the first time that I found a guy attractive besides Hyunnie.

 

 

His fully and juicy pink lips made me loose control, I wanted them to be on mines and keep them for myself. I didn't know what was going on but there was a sort of strange feeling boiling inside me and it felt very confortable...

 

I wanted to touch his doll-like face and I did but I didn't except the next thing coming. He trapped me on his arms. Yeah... he hugged me and very thightly like I was a plush. " Don't leave me... hyung " he said in a low tone with his eyes still shut. It looked like he was having a nightmare and wanted some comfort.

 

With my face crushed against his built and strong chest, I couldn't breath well and as soon as he opened his eyes, he quickly released me while giving me a weird look but I smiled awkwardly in return.

 

" What the f- " Before he could continue, a man went out of the operating room and we both turned our attention to him.

 

 

" Are one of you related to Mister Kim Namjoon ? "