[F] Best Dates (Lisa x You)

What If It's Your Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    The air conditioner was blasting through your room as Lisa and you sit on your beanbag chair while Mulan is playing on your television. You loved dates like this where the both of you could just relax in comfortable clothes. It was a world for only the two of you, where your mistakes didn't mean that it was the end of the world. Also, it is a place where you didn't always need to appear to be perfect. Within these rooms, it didn't matter what clothes brands you were wearing or if you had makeup on or not. You didn't have to worry about what the world would say if they caught you eating junk food. This was the only place where the two of you didn't have to continue with your stage names or image. Within your apartment, Lisa and you are in comfortable clothes. You wearing joggers and a T-shirt while Lisa's wearing one of your hoodies and basketball shorts. Both of you were bare-faced and had a variety of snacks and food laid out on the floor in front of you.

" I LIVE! " Lisa shouts imitating Mushu. 

You chuckle and you shake your head at Lisa's dorky acts. As soon as it gets to the scene where the song reflection starts, Lisa shoves you off the couch as you dramatically sings the lyrics. 

You stare at her in disbelief while Lisa laughs at your expression. 

" DISHONOR. " You imitate the matchmaker. While Lisa giggles and kisses your cheeks as an apology. 

As the two of you go deeper into the movie, Lisa leans into you more and you don't mind. You adjust your sitting position so that she can lean on you more comfortably in fact. 

" So why did the great stoned dragon not awaken when it was needed? " Lisa asks

" There's a theory th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter