[N] Curtains Close II (Rose x You)

What If It's Your Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  The atmosphere in the Black Pink member's dorm was weirdly tense. On the news right now, your picture and Irene's picture is displayed as people suspect that the two of you are dating. The Black Pink members were asking Jennie if Irene told her about anything but Rose didn't hear a single word. She kept staring at the picture caught by dispatch. Irene hooking her arms around yours while the both of you are laughing happily with your disguises on. She knew it was bound to happen, she was worried that it might be true but she didn't want to believe that you would do that to her. Her fear of being forgotten once you debut in the industry. Of course, the industry had a lot of pretty women and good-looking guys. But to her, you were everything she needed and all she wanted. Now that there's a possibility that what she wished for won't come true she doesn't know what to do now. Before debuting she had so many worries. What if you decided to give up this dream and went back home? What if you forgot about her? What if you were already with someone else? What if? Now how is she going to continue on like this? 

-------------------------------------------

" A dating scandal. " The Director of SM says. 

" Pardon? " You ask

" A dating scandal between Irene and you. " The director says. 

You turn to look at your manager who isn't saying a single thing and you look back to the head of your agency. 

" You don't need to worry about it, you'll be able to trend and maybe by then, your group will finally get some attention. " The director states. 

Irene looks at you worriedly after the director's harsh remark. Your group was barely in the second year of debuting and the company is getting disappointed that the group isn't grabbing as much attention as they thought. Your debut album, new singles, none of them had high sales at the moment. You can tell your group was disappointing the director. Other groups got breaks but your group couldn't even stop for a minute just to drink water because they claim that you have to work hard for it. 

You nod.

" Very well, we'll set up an appointment with Dispatch in the meantime the two of you need to start getting in contact from now on. " The director says. 

When everyone leaves the meeting room and it's only you, you sigh and you look out the window. This wasn't what you wanted. You didn't want to train for years to be told you weren't enough. You didn't want to starve yourself to meet the diet expectations trainers set for you. You certainly didn't want to be with someone you don't love. And you didn't want to be away from Rose. If the news gets out then what's going to happen? Is she going to hate you? Will she give one of the many guys the chance to date her now that you're supposed to fake your relationship with Irene? 

You jump when you feel a hand on your shoulder. When you turn around it's just Irene looking at you concerned. 

" Everything's going to be fine. " Irene says. 

" I'm sorry you have to be dragged into this just because my group isn't doing well. " You apologize. 

Irene pats your back. 

" Don't feel sorry. You're still relatively new. Don't worry, things will get better eventually. " Irene replies. 

" And if they don't? What's going to happen? We both know there are more bad advantages to this than good ones. " You answer 

" But what can we do? This is what we signed up for. If we're not doing well e don't get encouragements. We get punished. We all signed our names on that contract just for the sake of our dreams but we also knew there was going to be more than that. But what can we do? Are we going to fight against them? If we do who's actually succeeded? None of us are willing to give up too so what do we do? We just go on with it. " Irene answers. 

You nod. 

" Don't mind what people say. They wouldn't understand what we go through just to be on stage for three minutes. " Irene says. 

You nod again. 

Irene makes you look at her. 

" Go home and rest alright? These few months are going to be rough but all we can do at the moment is go with what the agency wants us to do. " Irene states. 

" Okay. " You answer

------------------------------------

   You wake up to your name and Irene's name trending on social media. Your manager and Irene specifically told you to not check to comments when the articles come out but you weren't able to stop yourself. 

" [225+][86-] Of course, that group's life right now depends on Irene's name. " 

" [1][64-] lol. What is SM going to do if they flop even with this scandal? " 

" [300+] [55-] What a squid looking idol. "

" [200+] [23-] Is Irene also going to pay their rent? "

" [335+][77-] Why even debut them if t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter