[F] Cutest (Rose x You)

What If It's Your Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were backstage with BlackPink as they were getting ready for their appearance on the red carpet for an awards show. You who already finished getting ready earlier is just chilling in their waiting room. Your girlfriend is in a seperate room because the stylist is making some adjustments to her outfit. The waiting room had a lot of commotion going on anyway. You recently bought the Nintendo Switch but the Mario Kart package and you're watching Jennie and Jisoo shout at each other everytime one of them throws their weapon at each other. 

" Isn't this how friendships ends? " Lisa asks

" If you want to see friendships end you should plau Uno instead. " You reply making Lisa laugh. 

Lisa remembers that time where you came over with Uno and played with the BlackPink members everytime someone was close to winning the others wouldn't allow it and made sure that they would pick up more cards in the end. 

"Babe. " You hear Rose call. 

You turn to her and hold your breath. Holy lords she looks amazing. There hasn't been a time where she hasn't but tonight she was basically shining. You were staring so long the other members of BlackPink had playful grins on their faces. 

" Just what are you thinking of? " Jennie teases 

" I know right.. she's been silent for too long. " Jisoo cackles 

" By any chance is it still pg-13? " Lisa chortles 

Your ears get red from all the teasing and the three members high five each other for the success of making you shy in front of Rose while Rose cooes. She's told you so many times already the times where she finds you the cutest; when you're eating because you like to stuff your cheeks with food, when you've just waken up because you're so clingy and cute, when you smile because your eyes are small so whenever you smile your eyes do too featuring your dimple and lastly when you're shy because it's just so endearing to her.  When she first met you, you were known for being mysterious and cold. You were a girl crush and still are but whenever you're around Rose it's like that side of you disappears and you instantly become a puppy. 

" STOP TEASING! " You shout at the three members as you grunt. 

Rose giggles and pulls you into her arms. 

" If you weren't wearing make up right now I swear I'd squish your cheeks so hard right now. " Rose cooes. 

Another thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter