[F] Just Go (Rose x You)

What If It's Your Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       Stares that no longer hold any feelings. Words that no longer have any meanings. The old romance novels use to explain that love could be seen from actions, then right now, there no longer is no love between Rose & you. The only times where Rose's expressions would be lively are when she's with her friends pretending that things are alright even though they could see right through it, and the other time is when she's with him. Koo Junhoe. You didn't have to ask her to figure out that she's been with him. You don't want to be like those movies that pretend that it isn't going to happen when it can if something's wrong with your relationship. The both of you were too stubborn to want to admit faults so instead, the two of you didn't say a word to each other at all. However, it was eating the two of you out. Especially when the two of you can no longer hold any conversation or do anything together. You didn't want to compete for Rose's love so you had an easy solution. 

But if it was so easy then why does it seem more difficult to do? You pack your things in a suitcase but the memories of each thing you put in your suitcase weigh you down more. Your blue Adidas hoodie that still has Rose's scent lingering, your corgi cup because you promised her one day you were going to have the fluffy mammal run around your dream house. Those were the easy stuff. What were you going to do with all the couple items? Leave them or take them? You decide to take them but throw them out when you reach your old apartment. While packing you start to think when did the flame between Rose & you start to die? Was it your fault? hers? both? Why are you only realizing it now yet you still can't bring yourself to do anything? Maybe because now you think she doesn't want anything to do with you. You can't save a relationship that doesn't want to be saved anymore.

You take a look at the apartment one more time. Memories were made in every inch of this place. The first time you both saw this place from an advertisement, the both of you hauling your luggage, your housewarming party, cuddles while watching movies, fortnights while playing Mario Kart, watching the stars from the balcony, comforting her from the tears tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter