I could show you incredible things.

I've got a blank space, Baby! (UPDATED!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning, Mr. Jung.”

 

“Seokjin-ssi!” Hoseok looked up from the screen of his laptop and shot Seokjin a blinding smile, “Welcome to your first day at Spazz! Nervous?”

 

“Sort of?” Seokjin answered with a nervous chuckle.

 

“Well, don’t be. Boss is pretty chill.” Hoseok winked at him.

 

“Haha. Right.” Seokjin tried to act casual, and failed miserably, “Um, Mr. Jung…”

 

“Please, just call me Hoseok.” Hoseok held up his hand, “According to your application, you’re two years older than me, hyung.”

 

“Man, I feel old.” Seokjin sighed, after he’d managed to pull his jaws back up from the floor.

 

Hoseok let out a scream of laughter at Seokjin’s words and pulled him by the elbow into the office. Honestly, Seokjin had never seen another man who could laugh as much as Hoseok.

 

“Boss isn’t here yet, but this here is your station.” Hoseok explained, leading Seokjin to a cubicle inside Namjoon’s office. For a cubicle, his station was quite spacious and comfortable, equipped with a computer table, a swivel chair, a laptop and even an armchair.

 

“This looks… comfortable.” Seokjin said, looking at his station.

 

“I’m glad you think so.” Hoseok chirped, “I’ll get you boss’s schedule. You need to handle calls for appointments and such. You’ll also be handling the scheduling of his meetings. That’s as far as I know. I guess, boss’ll tell you what else he wants.”

 

“Right, thank you, Mr.- ah, Hoseok-ssi.” Seokjin nodded at the man.

 

“Just Hoseok, hyung.” Hoseok insisted.

 

“Alright, Hoseok.” Seokjin shot him a tentative smile and Hoseok immediately returned.

 

“Can I ask you something, hyung?”

 

Seokjin looked at Hoseok apprehensively and nodded.

 

“I saw on your application that you graduated a year late.” Hoseok said, with a slight frown, “Namjoonie graduated a year early, not a surprise, considering the genius that he is. But you were supposed to graduate a year earlier than him and yet you graduated in the same year?”

 

“Ah, that…yes.” Seokjin said, scratching the back of his neck, “I had to take a year off…”

 

Hoseok kept looking at him expectantly and so Seokjin had to say, “…for personal reasons.”

 

“Ah.” Hoseok realised Seokjin was not about to give him any details, “Well, anyway, boss should be here in some time. Why don’t you go over his schedule till then?”

 

“Sure. Thanks, Hoseok.” Seokjin nodded, taking the i-pad that Hoseok handed him, before asking, “Does this mean the CEO is younger than me, too?”

 

“I suppose it does, considering he and I are nearly the same age with a few months’ difference.” Hoseok affirmed.

 

“Damn!” Seokjin huffed, making Hoseok chuckle.

 

“Get comfortable, Seokjin hyung. The coffee machine is right there and the cafeteria is downstairs.” Hoseok said and was about to leave the room.

 

“Just call me Jin.” Seokjin said, stopping him, “Jin hyung, if you like. All my friends call me Jin.”

 

“Right, Jin hyung.” Hoseok answered with the warmest smile he could muster.

Seokjin settled down in the swivel chair and propped open the laptop. He was glad to find it already logged in to the CEO’s work email. He really shouldn’t have been as surprised as he was on seeing the number of big shots who mailed his boss on a regular basis. His scanned the inbox with star struck eyes, catching names like Park Jinyoung, Bang Si Hyuk, Huang Zi Tao, Kris Wu among others.

 

He was halfway through organising the day’s schedule when he heard the door to the office open. He peeked out of his cubicle to see Namjoon enter the office, dressed in a grey t-shirt and black jeans with a black coat on top, talking nineteen to the dozen on the phone.

 

Seokjin felt his face heating up as he slid back into the cubicle. He heard Namjoon give a hearty chuckle before bidding the person on the other end a good morning and hanging up. Inhaling deeply, Jin clicked on the next email and was in the process of pondering whether it was important enough to go on the day’s schedule, when he was startled by a deep voice behind him.

 

“Seokjin-ssi.”

 

“Mr. Kim, good morning.” Seokjin stood up, pulling himself together.

 

“Just call me Namjoon, Seokjin-ssi.” Namjoon flashed those dimples that Jin was falling in love with.

 

“Oh no, I couldn’t. You’re my boss, Mr. Kim.” Seokjin answered, flustered.

 

“Oh.”

 

Was that disappointment Seokjin saw on Namjoon’s face? Nah, he must be mistaken.

 

“Um…I’ve almost got your schedule for the day organised, Mr. Kim.” Seokjin said, in an attempt to cover the sudden awkwardness, “There is a mail from a Mr. Jinyoung Park requesting a meeting about the concept design for GOT7’s new album. I was wondering if you wanted that meeting scheduled today?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter