Saw you there and I thought

I've got a blank space, Baby! (UPDATED!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Holy !” Hoseok exclaimed, uncertain of what to do, helplessly gaping at Seokjin pinned to the wall by Namjoon having his lips ravished by the said person. An uncomfortable twitch left him as Seokjin let out a lewd moan and drew Namjoon closer to himself.

 

“Alright, now break this up!” Hoseok hurriedly separated the two, albeit with some difficulty, because neither seemed to want to let the other go. He stared, dumbfounded, at Namjoon clinging to one of his arms and Seokjin to his other.

 

“What have I gotten myself into?” Hoseok lamented to himself, dragging the drunk pair out of the men’s room, “Namjoon, I’m making you pay overtime for this!”

 

He rolled his eyes in exasperation as Namjoon only gave a very drunk grin and made kissy faces at Seokjin while Seokjin let out high pitched squeaky giggles.

 

“Ah Minseok! There you are!” Hoseok hailed Seokjin’s designated driver, once they were outside.

 

“Mr. Jung.” Minseok instantly appeared in front of him.

 

“I need you to take Mr. Kim Seokjin home, please.” Hoseok said to Minseok, handing over the very drunk and nearly asleep Seokjin over, who immediately clung to Minseok like a koala.

 

“He seems to be a rather clingy drunk.” Minseok observed, supporting the sleepy man, “Don’t worry, Mr. Jung. I’ll get him home safe.”

 

“Thanks, Minseok. I’ll trust you with Jin hyung then.” Hoseok nodded, hoisting Namjoon up, whose feet seemed to have given up supporting him.

 

“Ah, it’s Hoseokkie hyung!” Namjoon chose that moment to exclaim, making Hoseok want to throw him on the ground right there and walk away. Instead, he supported his friend as best as he could and said to Minseok, “I’d better get him home, too.”

 

Minseok nodded before leading Seokjin to their waiting limousine and settling him down in the back seat. Seokjin muttered something sleepily making Minseok chuckle as he slid the door shut.

 

Minseok drove carefully so as to not disturb Seokjin much, who seemed to be sleeping like a baby. He decided to call Seokjin only when his house was in view.

 

“Mr. Kim.” Minseok called, not looking away from the road, “We’re here. You should wake up.”

 

The only reply he got a soft snore. He parked the car in front of Seokjin’s house and glanced back only to see Seokjin curled up in a ball, hugging a cushion that happened to be lying on the back seat. Minseok smiled at the sight and shook his head. This wasn’t the first time he was escorting a drunk employee home.

 

Minseok got off the car and walked to the back seat. Shaking the sleeping man gently, he called, “Mr. Kim, we’re home.”

 

Seokjin gave a sleepy groan and turned over, flinching as the light from his porch hit his eyes. Groggily he sat up on the seat and blinked at Minseok, unable to see him clearly through his blurred vision.

 

“Did I lose my contacts?” he asked out loud.

 

“I’m sorry?” Minseok asked.

 

“My contacts… I can’t see without them.” Seokjin said, raising a hand to rub his eyes.

 

Minseok hurriedly caught his hands, “No, Mr. Kim, you still have your contacts on. Don’t rub your eyes.”

 

“But I can’t see.” Seokjin complained, letting his hands fall on his lap.

 

“That’s because you’re drunk.” He heard Minseok answer.

 

“Oh. .” Seokjin said, blankly staring towards Minseok.

 

“It’s alright.” Minseok reassured him, hint of a smile in his voice, “You’re much better than you were an hour back.”

 

“Why? Did I do something stupid?” Seokjin asked apprehensively.

 

“No, you just had no idea what was going on around you.” Minseok said, “I think the sleep helped.”

 

“Yeah, sleeping helps me get over drunk spells,” Seokjin nodded, tiredly, “But I’ve never got this drunk before. I’m still so damn sleepy and I can’t remember one ing thing after the coke and rum.”

 

“Well, I should think a good night of sleep will help.” Minseok said kindly.

 

“Yeah, I guess.” Seokjin sighed, clambering clumsily out of the car, letting Minseok steady him on his feet, “Thanks for driving me home, um…Mr.?”

 

“Minseok, Mr. Kim.” Minseok answered, not daring to let go of Seokjin who seemed to sway on the spot whenever he did, “Are you sure you can walk?”

 

“Yes, of course.” Seokjin answered confidently, in a voice that was starting to slur, again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter