Chapter Four: Walking on Sunshine

Hunters

Christmas is sure is just around the corner. You know it. When the sound of jolly christmast song plays straight in someones radio in an early afternoon,  doesn't even stop and continue in that without any other genre mix in the playlist.

 

I look at the kitchen, my interest gone straight to the chinaware lined up in her glass shelves, some christmas theme mugs sitting in some expensive looking racks.

 

Damn, those really looks like grandmothers antique collection.

 

" His an odd one " Marites says as she offers a batch of christmas cookies to  us, I look around the small kitchen for some weird things that screams 'do not eat the delicious cookie on my fingers' , but no signs of danger in the walls or anything around, Jungkook seems to sniff the cookies, like a man child he is, or werewolf ( I prefer the first one better) and settle for a cookie or two.

 

On the otherhand, Suga doesn't look like he wants to eat a cookie, not like I'm complaining cause that means more for me, yay!

 

"I'm guessing your here to take him back to class? " Marites says as she hands us a glass of milk, the christmast spirit in this house is sure off the roof, literally.

 

For a house that looks the same as the others, I didn't see the glass window on the ceiling, a ladder made of ropes hanging on the livingroom, Marites said they even built a big sled on the top and would put a christmas tree to top it up.

 

" There's a contest in the neighborhood of the best christmas theme house and I need to beat Susan's black christmas theme " Marites says when we walked inside the living room to see the mess.

 

Anyways, she said the judges will come over on christmas day so she has a lot of time for now.

 

Now she looks at Suga, a bit perplexed, probably wondering if Suga is Susans son by the way his dressed in all black from head to toe, maybe something like that.

 

I nodded to Marites as she asked the question and Jungkook takes one of the glass of milk to his lips and my insticts says his probably thisty for milk like a damn puppy.

 

" Class? " I nerviously look at Suga who only shrugs.

 

" Yeah, I mean, having to go to another civil case for another month. Not sure what he did this time but if the gossips are correct, then it's all about him damaging private property again" she sits in the other side of the counter and looks at Jungkook a bit weirdly as the male had gone down to the fourth glass of milk

 

" I heard the neighboors talking about him, especially Susan, she always knows the rumors in this block, she said his always  skipping his anger management classes this weeks, and the previous classes "

 

The cold wind had entered the room from the kitchen window, I look back to the side of Kris Wu's house, seeing white curtains on the glass windows and the dark space inside, looking like it had been abandoned for weeks and unmaintained for a while.

 

" Well, we're actually not from his anger management class only work for the Kim's bail bond " I took out my wallet and showed her and I.D, which looked like it had been edited and some fake like card as my face really shines on the picture

 

" He could have showed up from the last two weeks in the court but failed to do so, he chose not to for some reason and were here to bring him back to court Maam"

 

" Hmm seems about right, what do you need to know? "

 

" do you know anyone his close with? Anyone you see him in contact before for the past times you've been neighbors with him ? " Jungkook had gave up drinking the glass of milk and just dip one cookie in it before munching the sweets.

 

Marites looks lile she's thinking, trying to remember anything, which I really hope she has something to say.

 

" Not that I know of, but someone had came rushing inside his house one time. A tall, chinese boy? Mandarin? He spoke too aggressively " she says and sat in the bar chair in fron of us. I almost forgot, where's Suga?

 

I look back to see no signs of the demon.

 

" Mandarin? " Jungkook speaks next to me, finally shifted his attention from the cookies and milk " how does he look? " there's the question Jungook always ask when gathering information, he tracks down his targets features, saying he would immediately find out, knowing a persons identity whether features, history, and name are all he needs to go in a hunt.

 

" it was last month when somebody had rush inside his front porch, all the screaming at banging his door at five am, I came out to see the ruckus " I look back to Marites, trying to remember more from what happend last november.

 

" he was a bit shorter than Mr.Wu, I'm sorry I couldn't see his face, the man was wearing his hood that time "

 

" did he came over with a vehicle? "

 

Marites sigh.

 

" No, I think he had ran all the way here, no signs of any transportation "

 

At that point Jungkook nods, we thank her for the time, and also the cookies of course. As we walk out of her apartment, Jungkook stopped to look at Kris house, the only one the looks like it had been left alone in Halloween spirits apart from the Christmas Vibes the other houses in the block.

 

I about to ask Jungkook in Suga's whereabouts when the said demon walks out of Kris's door with a smile.

 

" What were you doing inside his house? " I asked baffled. Suga smiles at me, Jungkook steps a bit closer next to my side, not giving the demon to actually near our distance.

 

" found traces of my guy,  looks like being summoned in your house wasn't a joke after all " he looks around the neighborhood and had looked disgusted with the colors and decoration.

 

" this is why Santa never comes to your houses, hesh, bet he want's to burn every houses with that fat old dude you always put in the lawns "  Suga says

 

Jungkook actually laughs, I stood there wondering what their talking about.

 

"what? You guys know Santa? " I gasp, looking at them in hopeful eyes.

 

Jungkook grabs my arm and gesture for us to leave the block, I grab the keys in my pocket and unlock the car door.

 

" seriously though " I look at Jungkook at the passenger mirror " Santa is real? "

 

" Hyung, you'd be surprised how he  actually looks like, nowhere near those pictures and impersonators we had seen in all of our life "

 

" everyone is in the block list "

 

" do you mean naughty list? " I said and also started the engine, Suga shakes his head.

 

" Nice and Naughty list are for children, Block and Mute are for adults who keep harassing his face and body, last time I visited him, his number of block's are plenty than his follower elves "

 

Okay, too much information in one day.   Kris Wu, a Mystery man, Santa. elves and the number of blocks (like somekind of twitter account) he has are more than his followers.

 

----------------------------

 


We stop by to Namjoon's office, the one he had on the other side of the city, not much great as the last one which probably coast more than this one.

 

This one, which I really hate, has no proper parking lot. So we had to park in the other corner of the street and walked twenty meters to the entrance.

 

I walk inside the front desk, looking for Jimin.

 

" His in his office Mr.Kim, Mr. Kim is also in there with him? "

 

" who Namjoon? " I asked

 

" No Taehyung " she says and bowed to us when we walk in the froyer, out steps not to loud but it's probably their wolf side that's why whenever I knock in their doors they'll know it's me on the other side.

 

So I didn't knock, knowing they could probably pick my scent even when I entered the building. I mean, I read the werewolves books back before, learn a thing or two about them.

 

But opening the door was a mistake.

 

" really guys? " I look at the two, shock in my face seeing Taehyung and Jimin on the floor, both who immediately turn red after seeing us and look at me in panic.

 

" You two... " Jungkook sounds more, impressed.

 

" Hyung!--we can explain! " Taehyung says and backs away from Jimin. The other werewolf only rolls his eyes.

 

" No " the other male says, Jimin glares at Taehyung.

 

" Hell, there's no ' we ' in this, just Taehyung " Jimin says and throws the uno cards on the floor, just next to the Mr.Don's Donut and Min's Pizza boxes with ice coffees on the sides. I feel betrayed.

 

Taehyung ignore Jimin who had stare at the cards on Taehyungs hand, huh, he was gonna lose if I didn't enter.

 

" Hyung, I swear I was going to tell you Mr.Don and Min is already open, this isn't what you think!! " Puppy looks isn't going to save him.

 

" No I don't wanna hear your excuse, I can't believe a fellow Kim could betray me I will never forgive y-- " Taehyung takes the box of pizza and offers them to me, dramatic as he is, he kneels on one knee, and opens the box with a smile, looking like proposing to me.

 

" Will you forgive me? " Jungkook had snorted and Suga steps at my side, a brow raised and had judgementally stares at the pizza, gazing at the pizza probably wondering what in tarnation is this circle looking thing doing in a square box with triangle slices on it, his probably thingking humanity is slowly losting our sht cause same, but pizza is is taste heavenly so he might think otherwise.

 

" Okay i do"

 

And Taehyung, probably forgetting his not actually proposing to me and just asking for forgiveness jumps to his feet and hands the pizza, sliding it to my hand, and uses his strength to lift me on the air and spins me around--

 

" Taehyung put me down!!! Jimin help! " and effortlessly, Jimin, taking one bite of his chocolate donut, stops Taehyung with one hand clutching on his shoulder and the other finishing his sweets.

 

" okay, Kims please stop it with your extra asses right here, it's still early for this. hyung, you need something right? " Jimin separates us both but Taehyung looks like he wants to hug anyone at the moment with his huge smile on his face.

 

" Thanks Chim " I look at Jungkook whose sharing a slice of pizza with Suga, eating quitely in at the back.

 

" I need more information about Kris Wu, can you give me updates about him? " Jimin works for Namjoon, as Taehyung calls it, the most boring desk job ever, but not really. He works as a tracker, collecting information for us bounty hunters to pinpoint our leads and finally lock our targets nice and neat.

 

Jimin nods and takes me to his desk, his six foot something, his shorter than for a few inches, and had a rather nice physique.

 

At the moment, he was wearing a casual white shirt that says THIS IS A GAYS ONLY EVENT, GO HOME in black bold italic, skinny ripped jeans holes too big looking like it's asking for eyes to notices the skin exposed, thights really looking like it wants to breath, matching his shirt with a white puma shoes that Namjoon gifted for him last christmas.

 

" wait a second and let's see what I'll find out him " He says and Taehyung talks to Jungkook, leaving Suga  to sit alone with his box of pizza. Looks like demon himself had been fond of our meal.

 

" we got nothing about him other than those information i sent to you, only address, the case, and some  people his been in contact "

 

Suga who walks next to me and stood staring at the back of the computer.

 

" Try searching Huang Zi Tao " I glance at Suga and he gives me that look, trust me on this.

 

Jimin nods, actually following the demon, I'm impressed the maknaes aren't glaring, screamin and being mad at the demon anymore.

 

" oh, look what we got here " is what Jimin says, Suga takes a seat at the chair just infront of me as Jimin turns his computer screen in a 180 degrees and I see what his smiling about.

 

It was the chinese dude Marites had told us. His clean, records are normal, not stealing, no burning of houses and not even a criminal nor civil case to him. Address just blocks from Wu's neighborhood probably a thirty mintues drive from here.

 

" he works at the Deli store " Jimin points out. Tapping the side of the computer screen and Yoongi was listening as I raised a brow.

 

" huh, you mean the one blown to smitherines? " I say seeing the pictures just beside his profile, sometimes I think this is such a weird job for Jimin, knowing everyones information fron A to Z and having thems stored in his computer. Wonder if he has my profile.

 

" yup and he had once ' married ' as his profil until he filed a divorce for Wu"

 

" Holy sht " Jungkook says while Taehyung's brow furrow.

 

" yup and what do you know, if it isn't a coincidence " I point at the date on the screen. " June 13, divorce and also the day Wu's first property damage---"

 

" property damage sounds baddass when if fact he had only broke his neighboors mail box " Jungkook snickers " Man, his probably that mad to even bother with an innocent mail box "

 

" Wait, you mean we're dealing with ex-husbands now? " Taehyung nods, looking at me with those pity eyes as I sigh in defeat.

 

" this will be the most awkward case I might handle " I look at Yoongi and the fcker actually smiles seeing how distress I am at this case.

 

Great.

Just great.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Yanno what's more devastating that this chapter I made?


The fact that our dads, Yoonjin is in a divorce.

 

Yes my Sin sisters and brothers, the enternal roomates is officially dead and so is love.

 

Yoonjin ship is now dead to me hahahahaha
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

 

Excuse me while I cry in my bed.

 

Sorry for the errors and the short chapter, love you guys xoxoxo