Chapter One: Mysterious

Hunters

Bighit Academy has two programs that it offers to their students in their academy one specializing in education and sports and the other as secret from the society, isn't openly promoted like the usual one,  these are the Day and Night programs with different studying hours. 

 

 

I'm Kim Seokjin and I enrolled in the Night program that isn't as normal as everyone thinks. The Days,  which we shortly called student opposite of us,  only involves with normal students activities such as attending to school and usual studying that could benefit the government and society with the given education that is well-known to the whole nation of Korea. Meanwhile us Nights have lesser credit to our classes and activities, put in the shadows,  I don't really mind, I signed up for this so I shouldn't really expect anything. 

 

 

" Hyung,  there's a counsel meeting for a new Night to execute nightly activities " Taehyung,  a second year Night wearing the casual dark blue collar sleeve uniform that's ed on the first three buttons exposing his chest, tucked in neatly under his black slack and a black boots. His soft orange hair that he recently dyed was styled,  bangs half parted to the other side showing his forehead. 

 

 

" Hope I could go out like you,  this place keeps getting boring and boring when time passes " He blabbers around as we walked the main branch hallways that's heading to the left wing of the Nights Building,  the dorm. 

 

 

I stop in front of the buildings door that was decorated in green and red,  a wreath on each door with a fake candle sitting on the center. Taehyung looks at me half happy and sad, he had that looks, the one that was  like a kicked out puppy as Jimin once told me and laughed about.

 

 

" You really need to go?  It's dark outside hyung it's not safe to drive at this hour "

 

 

" Can't,  I got a case from Namjoon and his been texting me crazy about feeding my to his dogs if I don't get this case before the twenty-fifth " 

 

 

I bid farewell to Taehyung,  the guy had sauntered back to the dorm while I headed towards my Honda Civic that I got from Namjoon as a birthday gift. Not really my style but hey, at least I got a car. 

 

 

I revive the engine and drove pass the academy gates and headed to the highways heading to Seoul to my apartment where they gave to me when I was assigned for more nightly activities. An hour drive from the Academy grounds and I finally saw the familiar neighborhood. 

 

 

I parked the car near the building and headed out of the vehicle, I entered the apartment building and headed straight to the stairs,  I'm gonna check for the mail tomorrow since I'm too tired for anything else. 

 

 

After arriving the fourth floor for how many minutes,  I tiredly walked towards my apartment door just twenty steps away from the staircase. I quickly take out my keys and opened the door,  sighing as I entered and closed it after me,  the whole room was dim from the street lights outside the living rooms window. 

 

 

I took off my jacket and pink shirt leaving my jeans on before striding to my bedroom. I flopped down on my bed and closed my eyes. Just wanting to sleep and rest my body even for a while. 

 

 

It took me just a second until I was unconscious. 

 

-------

 

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock, stirring awake, I grab my phone from the nightstand, eyes half open i saw the sun was shining outside the window, hear the sound of people outside the streets talking and a smell something minty with a mix of smoke.

 

 

I was just groaning, annoyed from the alarming sound when I saw a figure sleeping in front of my eyes,  hands drape on my waits and minty breath hitting my nose, our faces inches apart. One minute I was just opening my eyes,  thinking on how I didn't buy groceries from the other day and the next minute,  a handsome sleeping guy is in front of me. 

 

 

Black messy hair,  pale face, strong arms, minty woodsy breath, a furrowed eyebrow painted his face, wearing a black jacket and jeans, the man also got a tattoo on the side of his neck. A freaking strange dude is sleeping on my bed with me and has a dangerous looking tattoo on his neck!  My eyes widen as I quickly threw his arms off me and jump of bed. 

 

 

" OH MY ING---" 

 

 

" Dammit,  can I just get some sleep here?! " the stranger speaks,  clearly annoyed " cut me some slacks will you " he opens his eyes and meeting mine for the first time,  at one second he looks pissed and then suddenly he looks surprised. 

 

 

" Well isn't this ing wonderful " he sit up from the bed as I step back and try to distance myself from him. I think my head is dizzy from the sudden jump I did, or is it because my heart is beating on my chest like a drum in a parade? 

 

 

Well whatever it is, I need to pull myself together.

 

 

" Who are you? " I asked, the next word came out almost in a whisper. " How? "

 

 

" Ugh,  don't asks me, I'm also surprised as you are " he looks around for a second and stretches his arms out, if he wasn't as threatening as he looks, I could have see him as a cute black cat on my bed. 

 

 

" How did you get in here?  The security system should have let out an alarm " 

 

 

" it would,  if I used your door " he laze off of my bed, stood on the other side of the room and walked out after answering me. I followed after him,  taking a large distance away from the stranger. 

 

 

He was opening the cup boards and cabinets in my kitchen,  grabbing some cup noodles, moving it to the table,  he opened the fridge and found a microwavable nuggets in the freezer. He turns around and throw me an amused look, showing the only food in the fridge.

 

 

" you know this is the only thing it's left right?" he smirked, throwing the pack back on the freezer before closing it and grabbing the bottle of beer.

 

 

I march back to my bedroom and grab something under my pillow before walking back to the kitchen. 

 

 

My .45 long barrel is now pointing toward his face. 

 

 

" Whoah there babe, better put that gun down "   this guy only looks at me boringly before take a long pull of the beer. 

 

 

" how about you put the bottle down and let's talk " 

 

 

I smell something burning,  I turn around and found steam going out of the the kettle on my stove.

 

 

" Can you get that for me?  "

 

 

" How on earth did you pass through the security system? And who the hell are you?  " 

 

 

" Mortals.  Full of curiosity that could kill them " he says, massaging his temples

 

 

Did he just call me mortal? Great,  somehow a science-fantasy-or-whatever-comic nerd found its way to my apartment, is drinking a bottle of beer and trying to eat my last cup of noodles. He must be a cosplayer, judging from the way he has this fashion style that look like his some kind of modern vampire,  choker and all the black clothes in him. Is that eye liner? I glare at him and found his eyes staring back at me with some kind of expression hidden under his pale hand holding the bottle that cover his lower face.

 

 

" If I were you I'd get out of this building right now "

 

 

" and why would I do that?  " there's a hint of humor on his tone, his deep lazy voice that seems to slur at some point getting me a bit flustered as his eyes speaks of some kind of challenge. My stomach twisting in some kind of way, I could almost hear Hoseoks voice on on my head. Pull yourself together Seokjin, that's a weirdo,  a ing psychopath on your kitchen,  call the ing police you dumb .

 

 

Yes Hoseok would scream like that if he was here. 

 

 

" I'll pull this trigger and break your skull if I don't see you out of the door " 

 

 

" that's a cute joke sweet cheeks, " he lower the beer and I could see that smug look on his face. " but I won't do that if I were you " 

 

 

As a student of a prestigious crime fighting night academy, a well known bounty hunter of the industry and an a passionate Mario collector, never in my life have I want to shoot a person straight to his head and throw him out from my apartment dead. Only this guy, only him. 

 

" I even doubt there's a bullet left in there "

 

" how about we check if there's one then? " I look at him straight to his eyes,  annoyed at that way he stares at me with challenge, looking at me like I'm not capable of pulling the trigger. I pushed myself towards him and shoot towards his head. 


The sound of the gunshot echoed in the room.

 

Bang

 

 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

i wasn't supposed to update this since ' Your Love Is My Drug' is still ongoing but meh, hope ya enjoyed the first chapter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)