Chapter Three: Clues Clues Clues

Hunters

The Kim Bail bonds agency was the first place I had been assigned, usually Nights doesn't end up in this place as they are still in training and are not clearly ready for first hand experiences,  yet I, Kim Seokjin, is an exception, my stats were high, grades are good yet not like Kim Namjoon who always ace both physical and mental test in the academy, excluding that his clumsy and destroys whatever he touch, his the best of his batch.

 

Brain and brawns and all.

 

Now I always knew Namjoon since we're first degree cousins, we see each other every summer, birthdays, any kind of parties, reunions and even just visiting a place where we didn't know we would bump into each other. Namjoon is like my brother and best friend, we are closer than our other relatives, we trust each other, never kept secrets from one another.

 

Or so I thought

 

Kim Namjoon, first degree cousin and Kim bails bond agency owner, fcking lied to me since the day he was born. Well, not technically, he might have lied to me that day he talked to me-- or rather than lie, it's more like keep a secret that he should have said the day we known each other, the bastard, I'm disowning him from my life.

 

" You're telling me you're a werewolf?" I crossed my arms, standing inside the living room my apartment with a brow raised. He sits on the floor, eyes looking down on the cool white surface with both hands on his lap. " And you never told me? "

 

" Mom said I shouldn't scare you " he says in a low voice that I almost didn't hear him. " But I guess its useless now, you've meet someone more worse than us first though "

 

Suga was sitting on the floor next to him, except his chill and not giving a sht about the conversation, Namjoon had punch him hard just an hour ago only to look Namjoon like it was nothing with a smug look plastered on his face.

 

Namjoon was pissed off that Seokjin had to drag and stop him from whatever he was gonna do and pushed both of them to Namjoons car, the blond hands his keys to Seokjin drove back to his apartment quickly before his cousin would try to punch the demon again from the shot gun seat. Seokjin would had not known he was a werewolf until Suga offended him on their way to Seokjin's apartment, saying something about ' dirty mutt ' and ' third class dog ', Namjoon had growled and Seokjin saw a soft gray tail next to him and two angry ears popping out of Namjoons head, Seokjin's eyes widen yet he had to stop the car and stop their bickering first before he lectures Namjoon about breaking their promise.

 

" Scared? Really? Why would I be scared Namjoon, you're still you, the only thing I would be scared of is your presence in my kitchen and your ability to fck things up, you being a werewolf isn't really faint worthy " Seokjin still crossed his arms over his chest but there's a smile on his lips, Namjoon looks up and doesn't realized that his earls pops out in stood up, his tail wagging at the sight of his happy cousin.

 

Seokjin thinks it's endearing, the boy could get used to this.

 

 

" Babe, I'm hungry " there's a voice that breaks the warm atmosphere, Jin looks at Suga with dusted pink cheeks while Namjoons waging tail stops and now his standing in front of Jin in a protective stance.

 

" You should really stop calling me that before I kick your " Jin tries to stop his face from heating up before Suga finds out, Namjoon was infront of him, looking down at the bored demon with angry eyes.

 

 

" Why is this demon still following us hyung? This guy feeds on souls and hell, don't call my hyung like that or I'll rip your throat off bastard "  Namjoon growls louder and Seokjin thinks he missed this side of Namjoon being over protective of him, he remembers highschool and how he would glare at whoever would come close to Jin to flirt, give love letters or even breath next to him would get a lot of glares from him and even sometimes he would politely tell them to 'fck off' with the scariest look.

 

 

Namjoon glares down at Suga yet the demon shrugs and tilt his head to see Seokjins face behind the wall called Kim Namjoon, the blond see what he was doing and moves to block his cousins precious face and thinks no demons should have the privilege to see this face.

 

 

Suga looks at the werewolf, displeased at the view of the blond.

 

 

" What a jealous dog you are, scared that I might take your master away? " And Namjoon shakes in anger, seeing him like that, Suga smiles.

 

 

" For the last time! " Namjoons claws grew, his canines visible, the werewolf just wanted to kill the demon right on the spot if it weren't for Seokjins presences " I'm a werewolf! Not a dog or even a mutt you demon!! "

 

 

Suga was about to open his mouth to piss him more when Seokjin had look at him with a glare, he sense the male's order for him to shut up and the demon gladly did. Though he thinks Seokjin looks cute with his brow furrowed, his lips in a thin lip and cheeks a bit puffy.

 

 

Suga puts his hands up and gave up, he doesn't want the male to get angry and try kicking his out, even thought he could just enter the house with no problem.

 

 

" I'm still hungry though " Suga says, as he sit down on the clean carpet and both hands on the floor and looks at Seokjin with that resting face.

 

 

-------

 

 

Namjoon eats the food seokjin ordered and threw some toward the demon, Suga looks at lamb skewers and  doesn't stop dissing at the werewolf in front of him and Seokjin tries to stop his eyes from rolling to much, they were grown ups for the sake of all things good and great.

 

 

He thought it would be alright for them to sit in the table and eat lamb skewers and pizza, maybe food would shut the two creatures up  but boy he was wrong.

 

 

Namjoon started to eat like a savage animal, he was hungry Seokjin understood him and he was a werewolf, that's an excuse, but Suga had made a comment again and chaos ensues within his apartment.

 

 

There was a knock on his door that stops the liveliness, Seokjin looks at Namjoon and thought, who could have decide to knock on his door. Seokjin thinks it must be the neighbors because the two idiots were too loud and he might get a handful from the other tenants.

 

He opens the door to find a familiar faces frowning at him from the hallway.

 


Oh . He thinks

 

Oh indeed.

 

 

------------

 


Seokjin has always thinks his not that handsome, like his face was an okay item, it wasn't really something that could make everyone break their necks from turning around to look at him, he believes he just average, until his friends came.

 

His cousin had always tell him, his looks are to die for, that god have made his visuals carefully and Seokjin would just shyly looks away, not used to being praised in person.

 

It was somewhere in seventh grade when he meets people who said the same as Namjoon, except in the most hilarious way that Seokjin thought it only exist in the dramas he and Namjoon would watch.

 

Both of them were just hanging around the back building, eating chocolate bars from the vending machines when Namjoon excuse himself for a phone call and Seokjin stayed leaning on the brick wall looking up on the sky, the brunet didn't see people coming but he was suddenly surprised by a sound of a man choking.

 

 

He met Hoseok who was choking on his milk, coughing comically, Taehyung whose private got hit by Hoseok elbow was screaming in agony, Jungkook who doesn't have a clue on helping them got spited on his face and Jimin laughing too loud and saying his stomach hurts and his dying because it was too hilarious.

 

 

Namjoon and Seokjin had helped them, they hang in the sick bay and told Seokjin the reason why Hoseok suddenly choke on his own milk, it was Seokjins face that cause the accident, and Jin just laughs at them while they told the story with Namjoon glaring at them behind and after a few weeks, they all became friends, much to Namjoons dismay.

 

Seokjin likes the old days where there were no worries, the days where he didn't know all of his friends were also part of a supernatural and not really human forms.

 

After they showed up in front of Seokjins apartment, threatened the demon as they saw him leaning on the kitchen counter and confessing there secrets, Seokjin just sighs and choose to not talk about breaking promises and lying.

 

" Hyuuungg " Jimin tries to pull the aegyo card, they always pulls that dirty move, Seokjin is always weak at his dongsaengs acting cute in front of him. Smart kid he is.

 

" I'm not angry, but all of you should have told me sooner, I seriously feel betrayed  " Taehyung smiles at Seokjins response yet it suddenly turned into a disgusted look, Seokjin thought it was directed to him, he looks back and saw Yoongi listening attentively at them from the kitchen.

 

" And why is a demon in your apartment hyung? Moreover someone with a nasty scent?! " Hoseok cover his nose, everyone's ears and tails now freely moves, they were all seated in the long couch and Namjoon on a love seat.

 

Seokjin could feel Suga walking over to him and the other boys swiftly stood up, eyes zeroed to the demon, Seokjin thinks their over reacting.

 

 

" Stop it all of you, he might be a demon, but he saved my life from being killed outside Namjoons building, so sit your asses down or I'm gonna have to kick you all out "

 

And everyone did as they were told and Suga was impressed, a mere human could have so much power over a higher level creature of him, the demon looks at the obedient pack and doesn't fail to look smugly at them as he touched the soft arm of the brunet who looks at him with a brow raised.

 

" You might want to get out of the house "  Suga says at all of them, including Seokjin. " Actually all of us " The five boys look at him in confusingly before they suddenly feel something strong on their system and they suddenly disappeared out of the apartment, before a huge explosion destroys the building.

 

-------

 

Seokjin tries not to scream, he fails to do so.

 

The red brick building, where he lives,  where he pour his money into, where he practically cook his meals and go home in a rough day, is now crumbling to the ground, with fire devouring it from the who knows where it came from. He was okay if it was his car that got wrecked but his apartment? He thinks he could just kill whoever did this in a nice sunny day.

 

Everyone was transported into the other side of the street, watching the building they were in burned and fall. The boys quickly hides their werewolf ears and tail as they saw people, which who were probably teleported credits to Suga the demon. Everyone were also in shock as they find themselves outside the building all of the sudden.

 

" Screw you! " Seokjin shouts to whoever did the attack, he knew this wasn't just a coincidence, encountering two explosions in one day, on one not so normal day. His frustrated, his mind is tired with all the sudden information, of demons, of werewolves, of his car wrecked and of his apartment building destroyed like it's paper.

 

He sees a figure in the sky flying away, probably a bird, or a plane, oh wait no, it's a huge flying lizard that breathes fire!

 

Seokjin mind is trying to take another information and suddenly he remembers his client, Kris Wu, a dragon, hope Seokjin was right and the person writing the profile wasn't just smoking grass that time.

 

" Kris fcking Wu, damn it, he hasn't been captured yet? " Namjoon looks at Jungkooks, voice strong and asking for an answer but the youngest just look at him, confused.

 

" What? "

 

" I assigned your at him, I thought you had progress on the hunt-"

 

" What are you talking about? Hyung you've assigned me with a drunk driver chinese citizen named Jackson Wang who I already caught two days ago "

 

And Namjoon looks at the younger werewolf, dumbfounded, he looks at Seokjin.

 

" Please don't tell me I've assigned you with the that flying lizard hyung " and Seokjin was fuming with anger already and he looks at Namjoon, eyes unwavering.

 

" Oh hell yes you did and I'm gonna fxking drag his to the court or even jail if that's the last thing I do "

 

Namjoon tries to stop Seokjin from whatever he was thinking, but Suga spoke with amusement in his tone and grabbed his cousins waist. Namjoon tries not to lash out at the demon whose lips leans close to Jin's ear.

 

" Guess this means I would have to tag along then " Seokjin had to back away, more like stumbling away from the sudden hot breath on his skin and seductive voice close to his ears. His not a fan of someone hot speaking next to his ear in the most iest way that made his heart beat like a drum, did he just say hot? Alright maybe Suga is a lil bit hot, just a little.

 

" uhuh " Taehyungs deep voice that could rival Suga's, break Seokjins train of thoughts " no thanks, this is our job, and we have the facility and the man power to handle it so no thank you sir, you can now go back to your underworld or wherever you came from " he grabs Seokjin away from the black haired male, grabbing the brunet's left arm as Jimin took his right.

 

 

They were still outside, bickering, people around were watching the building burn and firefighters wondering why the hell they saw Seokjin, Namjoon and Suga again with the same incident happening in one day but continued to stop the fire on eating the remaining parts of the building.

 

Suga looks at the two boys, his slightly annoyed of them touching Seokjin, he tries not to get angry at Taehyungs statement, because demons who lives in the underworld are prisoners of hell and unlike him, they committed major sins, he isn't that cruel, he became a demon by order and not punishment, his gonna have to teach these dogs a lesson one day.

 

" Listen here you mutts, I'm somebody you don't want to get pissed off so stop yapping " he looks at the hands around Seokjins and glared at them " and stop acting like a jealous dogs, if I'm tagging along then I'm tagging along "

 

And Jimin scoffed, he already hates Suga the moment he saw the demon seated in his favorite chair and smelling like bad news.

 

" And who are you to fcking tell us that?? " And Suga looks at the smaller male, his cute but seriously he needs to stop touching Seokjin too closely, the human looks a bit uncomfortable with their hands around him.

 

Suga zeroed at Jimin, the smaller werewolf stiffens a bit before glaring at the demon.

 

" I'm Suga, nothing but the head chief and general of the abyss and hell, gentlemen "

 

Seokjin doesn't understand why they suddenly started to remove their hands off him, or how Namjoon stiffen and Jungkook mouth suddenly hung wide open as Hoseok fails to look calm. Seokjin gets the  general and chief of hell part but it's not really that scary, he didn't heard 'King' or 'Ruler' so he thinks it isn't that worth to worry.

 

" now how about we start looking for that bastard hmm, shall we? " Suga took a step forward, Seokjins suddenly feels his energy was recharged, he wants revenge in a form of Kris Wu on jail and getting his bail money, he didn't see Taehyung and Jimin backing away from his side as he was busy planning out his vengeance.

 

------

 

 

They headed to McDonald's first, Jin whining on how hungry he is ( even though he has eaten an hour ago ) and if no one feeds him, he will kick everyone out of the car ( which is Jungkook's car but he doesn't care) because this was Seokjin's case to handle and Namjoon still needs to repair the building with some help, he shoos away the other males before driving away, leaving them outside the burning apartment building, only taking Jungkook with him since he was supposed to be the one to take doen the dragon.

 

Seokjin is hungry, the guy has needs and nobody wants to see a 24 year old hungry dude on a rampage because they didn't listen to him.

 

Seokjin is busy chewing down his second Hamburger, eyes looking down only to his food as the Jungkook looks at him with fondness, how could you not become soft at the sight of a lovely man chewing like a hamster with the cutest cheeks.

 

Suga doesn't try to prolong his stare like the other, he doesn't eat such meals and only tolerate what they call beer.

 

" We should have a plan about this, Kris Wu isn't an easy target to start, it seems like I've been sent here by the old people of the council to bring him back " Suga speaks, peeling away the pair of eyes from Jin and the brunet not caring at the conversation as he eats more of the fries and burger.

 

Priorities.

 

" As I said, I'm a chieftain and general of the hell so I don't usually handle this stuff first hand and just give orders, when we capture him, I'll put him in your care since there seems to be charges against him here before taking him back for judgement " he sips his bubblegum float, the sparkling water isn't like beer, isn't as strong as the taste of alchohol that burns your chest yet he finds it soothing than those beer, maybe he might like this bubblegum float than he thinks.

 

Jungkooks attention was divided at the moment, he would glances at Jin when Suga would take a sip on his drinks and wipe the smudge mayo on the eldest cheeks, and he would feel somebody's gaze on him, he turns around to see Suga eyes looking directly at them, yet Jungkook doesn't really think of it as a warning. Seokjin and the demon just met in one day, it's impossible for the latter to have harbour feelings for a human, with his high ranked, it's a given.

 

So Jungkook continued to take care of his hyung, even feeding him with fries, and the eldest would munch his food while scrunching his nose, making faces that everyone adores, and Jungkook can't help but play along, forgetting the jealous stare of a demon.

 

Suga can't believe the werewolf could act like this just because of a mere human is making those kind of expression, the demon is a bit culture shocked, he remembers the werewolves in his world were ruthless and prideful, seeing this kind of sight is intriguing.

 

-----

 

The demon had tried to used his abilities to find the dragon, the moment Jungkook suddenly jerked up from the back seat of the car from the dragons scent,  having the most powerful nose in their pack and Seokjin seems happy for that.

 

" Hyung it's cold " Jungkook says as they all got off the car, he really isn't taking about being cold himself but Seokjin who might feel cold, and the moment Seokjin puts both of his over his chest for warmth, Jungkook decided to give him a back hug.

 

He could hear a faint 'thanks Kookie' and feels his hyung's back vibrate slightly by his voice before Seokjin holds the arms that wraps around his waist.

 

" Alright, where is that " Seokjin says and Jungkook chuckles, it was indeed cold and even the Christmas vibe in the neighborhood they are standing is overwhelming. Seokjin had not gotten a tree yet and he may never get one this year.

 

" I can smell the scent is coming from that direction " Jungkook directed his gaze from one particular house that looks like santa clause just puked Christmas decorations all over the place,  Suga scrunch his nose after seeing the overly positive energy and visual of the house.

 

" I ain't entering such preposterous looking house " Suga voices out as Seokjin and Jungkook walks towards the lawn. Fine for them, at least Jungkook was with him.

 

As they approached the house,  there was an old lady, probably Filipina, he what gave it away was the skin tone, her eyes shape, and language of the radio playing in the background, with a rocking chair on her poarch, wearing something close to fashionable and colorful for Seokjin's eyes.

 

She seems to see the two young men coming to her lawn and with a smile she greets them a good day in Korean.

 

" We are looking for someone named Kris Wu? " Seokjin ask,  testing the waters,  he thinks she might not speak well in Korean.

 

The old lady seems to understand,  she invites them inside for a cookie or two while saying she will tell them things they need to know about the man.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Happy Worldwide Handsome Day!
Srsly man,  I love you so much
Your beautiful inside and out
Your a work of art
I just wanna protect!
Hope you get the love u deserve
Wish u the best year
Wish you good health
Wish you the happiness
And success

 

I swear i wasn't planning to update
Like i got twenty projects to finish
But it's Jin's Birthday
I gotta fams

 

Sorry for the super long wait!
I'm thankful and grateful for you guys
I'm really trying my best to meet your expectations and my own deadline ahahah *cries*

 

Please ignore the grammatical errors and all.

 

Love you!!!