Entertainment

Shadows

"I hope you're happy now," the rough voice echoed throughout the metal room. Whimpers escaped from her duct taped lips. "You made me do this. You made me into a monster. A murderer," he continued. Changkyun continued to watch her carefully. Tears started to trickle down her cheek as she stared into his bright soft brown eyes-- the eyes she once adored but now only fear. His soft chocolate brown hair framed his slim face. He looked so innocent. "Are you listening to me?!" He shouted. The booming sound made her jump, but the ropes held her down. She fiercely nodded. The smile returned to his face-- the face of accomplishment and dominance. He continued to examine every inch of her as he paced around the chair she was chained to. A minute passed as she slowly regained a normal breathing pattern. Suddenly he stopped in front of her. He placed his hand on her cheek as she moved away from his touch, repulsed. He smiled as he moved his hand away and swung at her. Her cries were muffled as she was continuously struck for what felt like hours. She started to lose hope as well as the desire to live. What has she done with her life? At the age of 21, she has barely lived; now she's here. She trusted her love only to end up here. She disobeyed her parents for the sake of a boy, only to end up here. She wanted to explore the world and take everything in. But she's here. She has an adorable younger sister that looks up to her, but now she's here. And she can't go back. She was so in love with the melodious words that poured from his lips that she drowned in his lies without even knowing she was slipping under.
 

The attacks stopped and he stood in front of her weak body. She looked at him with eyes that no longer shined. She no longer whimpered or cried. She was numb. He stared for no more than a few seconds before his lips turned down and a pained look crossed his face.
"Darling, I'm afraid you're no longer entertaining me. It's time for me to find new fun," he whispered. She made no effort to move or make any sound. Disappointed in lack of reaction, he sighed and went to pick up the knife he had placed on the metal table after walking in.
"Goodbye. You were entertaining while you lasted," he chuckled as he held the knife to and sliced. Her body slowly fell limb as he slowly placed the knife back on the table and removed his blood stained shirt. "That makes...six," he said to himself. He whistled as he walked up the stairs and into the bathroom for a quick shower before heading into his room to grab a new button down shirt and pants. He casually grabbed his uniform jacket and tossed it over his shoulder as he walked. He glanced at the clock and frowned.

"Oh it's already 7:28. At this rate, I'll be late," he sighed and headed towards the door.