Chap. 2

It seems like a great idea

A.n:

Just a filler chapter for all of you.

Thank you guys for the warm welcome. :) *Bows* Sorry for the wait.



 

 

Taeyeon and Irene looking down to floor beneath them where their employee doing their tasks from the large window inside their office. "Our company looking good right now, the financial report, the supplies, and sales, all of it are stable"

Irene just humming agrees to what her mom said.  "You should take the time off, 3 days or a week, spent time with Yeri, searching for playgroup class that open, we can enrolled yeri in, so she can have another kid to play with. You’re working too hard." Taeyeon suggested.

"I don't need time off to do that, i already choose the school for yeri. Besides there's still a lot things to do around here."

"Have you eaten Joohyun?", Irene stop what she's currently doing, her mom never call her with her korean name unless she's in a serious mode. "It's pass the lunch time already."

"I'm not really hungry, I have a big breakfast this morning"

"If you called a coffee and a toast a big breakfast." Taeyeon muttered under her breath. But irene hear it.

"I'm just not hungry Mom...", "Look, Mom i love you and thank you for your concern, but I'm fine... Really. I know what my body need, i know when to take a rest, or eat, or sleep."

"If you said so"

Taeyeon stare at her oldest daugter who is busy scribbling notes, she's really a splitting image of her, but Taeyeon thought irene is prettier than her. She's shy, but really persistent. They talk about work some more, taeyeon admire irene work ethic, she work hard, she earn her position fair. Thank god one of her daughter willing to take care the company, seeing Seohyun didn't show any interest in business.

A loud banging at the door startled them both. The door open and tiffany enter with little yeri struggling to escape from her grandma.

"Mommy..." Yeri squeal and run into irene open arm "yeri miss mommy" yeri pouted while holding irene face in both sides prevent her to see anything but her.

"But we met this morning", yeri continue to pout hearing her mommy answer

Irene smile and give a peck at yeri's lips, "and mommy miss yeri too." Yeri giggled and leave irene alone, she grab her coloring kit she keep in her mommy drawer and a paper and start drawing.

"Hey mommy" irene give tiffany a peck on her cheek.

"Hey my big baby. you had your lunch?" It's never a question with tiffany, its either demand or order. Irene want to answer it, but her other mom beat her to it.

"Nope.. because she's a grown woman that didn't need a meal just because her mom asked her to" tiffany raise her eyebrow on that.

"I'm just not hungry mom, what is it with this family and lunches?"

"Because it is important to take care of your self first before you can take care to other people" taeyeon answer

"Lets take a... I don't know, early dinner, yeri can have ice cream", yeri cheer from behind, "how's that sound?" Tiffany suggested

Irene sigh, feel defeated, "fine.. fine lets go out. Give me 20 minutes to finished here"

 

__

 

"So i met Sica yesterday" tiffany begin while scooping the cake

"You meet sica twice a week babe" taeyeon commented

"Oh hush darling, i need my daily dose of gossips", "and she propose me something?"

"What is it?"

"What do you think about Yoona?"

Tae stare at her wife with confuse look, "Yoona, as in Kwon Yoona? Yoong?", Tiffany just nodded, "well i have you, you're enough for me babe" taeyeon wink at tiffany, tiffany just laugh and slap taeyeon's arm. "I don't need anyone else, especially my best friend daughter"

"Yah.. silly, not for you, but for seohyun"

Irene snorted, "well, hyunie will be happy that's for sure"

Taeyeon give confuse expression, "wait.. wait.. am I missing something here?"

"Seohyun has a crush on yoona eomma, mommy. But don't tell her you know from me. I promise her not to tell anyone" Irene explain to her parents while busy give yeri her ice cream.

"But why she didn't tell me? Or at least to your Mom"

Irene roll her eyes. "Because, this is not something she can talk about to the parents. It is one thing to admit to your parents that you have a crush on someone, and it is another thing to admit who is the person you have a crush with". "Especially to you." Irene give pointed look to her eomma.

Taeyeon scoffed, "why me?"

"Because you'll act on it eomma, and hyunie don't want any of you to meddle in her love life."

"Well if i know, i would talk to yul, it makes everything easier."

"That's exactly what seo think, and that's why she keep it from you eomma"

"Okay" tiffany cut them both, "so we know our daughter already have feelings for yoona. And jessica plan is she will make seo and yoong spent more time together, and hopefully their feelings reciprocate"

Taeyeon nodding slowly, and chuckled, "I can't imagine yoona as my daughter in-law. I mean i bathed her when she's a newborn until toddler. And she's running around called me byuntae, she really though that's my real name"

Tiffany laugh "yeah after she called you that, you pretend to mad at her, she cried though." Taeyeon cackled remembering that.

Tiffany take a glance at Irene who's busy wiping yeri's mouth, "so... joohyun", "what about you?"

"What about me?"

"Do you have any new suitor? Or do you set your eyes on someone?" Tiffany ask her daughter carefully.

Its no a secret that a lot of men and women chase after irene. She's epitome of beautiful, alot of her suitors went straight to taeyeon or tiffany ask their permission to court irene. Yes, irene went to couple of dates with them but that just out of politeness. Because irene feel bad to turn them down immediately.

Irene just smile hearing her mommy question, "yeri want to go to stationery store. You guys want to come?", Tiffany just sigh hearing irene response.

"Suho's family don't mind if you start your new life again you know?" Tiffany tried to keep the topic, but irene just dismissed it

"I know mommy, but for now yeri is my priority."

"Just think about it."

 

---

 

 

Amber office door flew open, and krystal enter with a scowl on her face. "I don't like your new secretary, fire her"

Amber just chuckled, she's in the middle of meeting with two of her staffs, amber give them sign that the meeting is dismissed, and they pick up the papers scattered around the desk hurriedly.

"Sorry, i didn't know you in the middle of something"

Amber just smiled at krystal, "Hello to you too. And no, can't do baby, she's still new, and under contract." Amber answers while she pats her knees, making the younger girl sits on her lap. "And what is it that she does that make my princess upset?"

"She had the nerve to talk about you while I'm there, and she prevent me to going straight to your office"

Amber furrowed her brows, "well i was in a meeting, and i kinda ask her not let anyone in", krystal biting her lips and look down shows she felt guilty, amber chuckled "wait, was she talking bad about me?"

Krystal lean her head and buried her face in amber neck and mumbled something, "what? Krys i can't hear what you said"

Krystal pull back her head and half yelling to amber, "she said ‘you're hot’ to other staff, and i kind of heard it. And i don't like it."

Amber tried to keep her face straight, "well i kind of agree with her... Aww.. ouch.. krys! It hurts. Stop pinching me babe"

"I hate you"

Amber pat her head adoringly, "don't mind her baby."

Krystal play with amber's fingers. "I skip class" krystal said randomly.

Amber chuckled, "i know. And why?"

"I'm bored, and hungry"

"You know you don't kiss me yet"

Krystal finally smile, and kiss amber's forehead. "That's very sweet of you soojung, but i want my kiss on the lips"

"Nope" krystal answer and off from amber's lap and pull her up. 'You'll get your kiss after I get my meal. Come on Am, i'm hungry"

"Don't skip class again" amber flick her forehead making krystal pout, "I mean it Krys, what if your graduation postpone just because you skipping class"

"Why are you so work up about me skipping class"

Because my plan to propose will get postpone too. Your parents allow me to propose only after you get your degree. But of course you don't need to know that.

Amber sigh. "because baby, you're my responsibility outside your house, that's what i promise to your moms. And i don't want them regret their decision in trusting you to me."

Krystal nodded slowly, "but thank you for not wandering around at random places when you skipped your class."

"Can we get our brunch now? And i want extra ice cream because you're being boring and lecturing me like my mom."

 



 

A.n:

Yeah this chapter is pointless, just something to build the story.

Thank for reading

Ok, just random thought, I really really really like Amber hairstyle in red light era.