Chap. 1

It seems like a great idea

A.n :

1. Hi, new author here. *Bow*

2. I'm writing this on my phone, sorry for the spelling mistakes and grammar. *Cheers*

***

 

Two gorgeus lady in their early fifties sitting face to face inside a fancy cafe, one busy talking and one busy stare down at her food but with smile on her face seemingly happy hearing her besties story.


"I saw headlines about Yoona kissing a model in her car yesterday..." Tiffany smirk teasing her bestfriend who groaned.


"I don't know what to do with that kid anymore", Jessica sounds desperate. "I mean she's not even serious with those girls, she just date around. Thank God Yoona is a woman, if she was a man, then probably I already a grandma right now."


Tiffany chuckle, "Yoona really taking Yuri's side in manerism and habit."


"I know right? I mean i carried her for 9 months and she's turn out like mini Yuri". "She is all calm and girly at the outside, but she's really boyish around people she knows well, and a rebel too"


"And a player too just like Yuri before she met you" Jessica groaned again for the nth times hearing tiffany describe her oldest daughter. "Thank God Krystal is like you, she's such a good girl" Tiffany commented remembering mini-jessica. Krystal is Jessica youngest daughter.


"I'm not worried about Krystal, she's more mature from yoong. And she's already in established relationship with Amber."


Tiffany nodded excitedly thinking about krystal and amber, "Amber is whipped, she cater to all krystal need, sometimes i wonder if amber is the servant or the girlfriend"


They laughed remembered how krystal order amber around. "I want to tell you a secret"


"What?"


"Amber already asked Krystal hand in marriage. She asked my permission first before asked Yuri"


"Krystal know about this?"


"Not yet, but at Krystal graduation next year, Amber will propose."


Tiffany squeal, "that's so romantic, i never pegged amber as a tradtional one, i mean she asked your permission first before propose to Krystal"


"You should've seen her face, she's so nervous talking to me alone."


"Yes, but smart move from Amber for asking your permission first"


Jessica scoffed "Yuri will agree, she adore that kid. If not for Amber having her own family company to take care of, I'm pretty sure Yuri will gave half of Yoong's portion in the corp. to Amber."


A comfortable silence fills between them, until Jessica continue, "I hope yoong will have a girlfriend soon, and settle down too. I mean what is she waiting for, she's 26, one thing that make Yuri didn't step down from the company, because she didn't trust yoong fully to take over the company. Yuri always said if she can't responsible to one girl, how come she can take a responsability to thousands of employee under Kwon corp. accross South Korea"


"Don't worry about it, Yoong will come around"


Jessica sigh, "Sometimes i envy you Tiff." Tiffany furrowed her brows not following what Jessica means, "You can spent your time with Tae now that irene take care mostly everything in office"


"Yeah, but Taeyeon still monitoring though. But Irene.." Tiffany playing with her finger thinking about her oldest daughter, "She's take over the bussines like she's on fire. I think it's her way to cope up with her situation after the tragedy. She's burried herself in work."


"But its been three years now"


"Yeah.. but she still thinkin about it though. I mean how can she's not? They married young and were so in love. And suddenly the car accident happened. As a mother, i don't know, i wish i could take away her paint, seeing my daughter losing the love of her life with a daughter barely 1 year old." Tiffany shaking her head try to erase the memory seeing Irene cry herself to sleep almost every night after her late Husband funeral. "Taeyeon and I have to take care of Yeri at that time because Irene couldn't take care of herself."


"How's Seohyun?" Jessica try to distract tiffany from thinking bout irene that much.


Tiffany chuckle, "if Yoona couldn't stop dating around, then seo is the opposite.", "I never know if she like someone, she's more excited talking about keroro stuff she found online then a girl or a boy"
"The only person can make her blush only yoong" Sica commented absentmindedly. "You know how Yoong always seo baby"


Tiffany look at her friend strangely with this new found information.


"What? You didn't know?"


"I've never notice" tiffany mumbled. "I only know they play well together, always bickering, and tease each other"


Jessica sigh, "if only they like each other more then friend"


Then a realization down to both of them, for Jessica she's excited, but Tiffany... She's fidgeting now.
"Tiff.. what if-" jessica start


"No", "whatever your idea involving the two of them, i don't think it will work out"


Sica gasped, "you didn't let me finish. What i want to say is... Let them fall in love to each other naturally"
Tiffany chuckled, "I love Yoong dearly like my own daughter, but.. I doubt that will work out"


"Aww.. come on Tiff, you know how Yoong act around her seobaby" they both chuckled remember the nick name Yoona gave to seohyun when they're still a kid. Strangely the nick name stays until they grow up.


"But how? I don't want to force them in to arrange merried, it wouldn't be fair, I mean krystal and amber, also Irene and Suho back then, they choose their own partner."


"We won't force them, we just direct them in to relationship"


"What do you mean?"


"We can make up something to them, and make them do activity together and they can spent more time together. How's that sound?"


Tiffany sigh, "I just don't want if one time my baby come home crying, i've had enough with irene"


"I promise you Tiff, if ever... Yoong make seo cry, i'll personally hunt her down, even Yuri can't save her"


"I'll just leave it to you for the plan" Tiffany answer, leaving sica grinning, and make a mental note to tell Taeyeon about this, she's not sure how taeyeon will take this plan remembering how taeyeon so protective towards seohyun.