finale.

Play Date. (ChanSoo One-Shot)

So i got this idea at melanie's "playdate" song. Im putting it in words on how i understand her song. So, enjoy.

Plot: "You know I give a about you everyday. Guess it's time that I tell you the truth. If I shared my toys would you let me stay? Don't wanna leave this play date with you."

Chanyeol | Kyungsoo | ChanSoo | Playdate | Melanie Martinez | Angst | Broken | Pleasure | Slave | Agreement

Warning: im not a great angst writer, this is my first time.

Word count: 1,693

-----------

 

You call me on the telephone, you feel so far away~🎶

 

The petite boy woke up by the sunlight hitting his face that made him knitt his eyebrows together. With little strength he had, he slowly pried his eyes open to be greeted by a sleeping giant.

 

His heart starts to flutter as soon as he saw who it was.

 

You tell me to come over, there's some games you want to play~🎶

 

His plumpy lips slowly lifting its edges up while his doe-like eyes turning into a crescent shape. His eyes showed so much affection and passion. It twinkles like a bright star up in the night sky.

 

I'm walking to your house, nobody's home~🎶

 

He just simply loves analyzing the latter's facial features at rare times like this. He always grabs the opportunity of adoring his handsome face while he sleeps.

 

It's because it's something he knew he can never have.

 

Just me and you and you and me alone~🎶

 

Slowly with such care, afraid that he would suddenly wake him up, he slowly reached his hands up at his face.

 

Just this time, he just wants to touch his face.

 

Just this time, he just wants to know how it feels.

 

Just this time, he just wants caress his soft skin.

 

Just this time, only.

 

We're just playing hide and seek~🎶

 

As soon as his palms landed on the taller's face, his heart starts to flutter ever so rapidly. He felt like his heart is trying to escape from his rib cage. He felt electricity running down his spine, as if electrocuting his whole body.

 

He loves the feeling.

 

It's getting hard to breathe under the sheets with you~🎶

 

He suddenly had a thought in mind,

 

He knew the giant doesn't care about him.

 

He knew the giant doesn't think of it the same.

 

He knew the giant doesn't felt the same way.

 

I don't want to play no games~🎶

 

Suddenly, the smaller's smile disappeared and were replaced by light creases on his forehead.

 

He pity himself too much.

 

I'm tired of always chasing, chasing after you~🎶

 

He was tired.

 

Tired of pretending.

 

Tired of pretending he was happy.

 

Tired of pretending he doesn't need him.

 

I don't give a about you anyways~🎶

 

The reality hurts him so bad.

 

He was suddenly taken aback when he saw the taller pried his eyes open. His cheeks grew red, he felt like a big chunk of block were clogged down his throat.

 

He always looked handsome in any angles.

 

Whoever said I gave a 'bout you~?🎶

 

His heart suddenly flutters like crazy. Especially when he saw him gently smiled accentuating his god-like facial features even more.

 

Yep, he pity himself.

 

You never share your toys or communicate~🎶

 

"Good morning, Kyungsoo." The taller beamed at him with his morning voice and holy ,

 

It sounds y as hell.

 

I guess I'm just a play date to you~🎶

 

"H-hey, Ch-Chanyeol.." Kyungsoo stuttered and he seriously hates himself right now for blushing madly.

 

Wake up in your bedroom and there's nothing left to say~🎶

 

"Are you awake a while ago?" Chanyeol asked, his eyes can never hide the slight tint of twinkle in his orbs. This at leasts  made Kyungsoo thought that he had the slightest chance on him. But he knew too well,

 

He knew he doesn't stands a chance.

 

He should've stop trying already.

 

When I try to talk you're always playing board games~🎶

 

"No." The smaller lied and tried to sound monotonous and nonchalant in which, he victoriously won because he saw the change in taste on the taller's face. But despite than that, Chanyeol still tries to smile.

 

I wish I had monopoly over your mind~🎶

 

"Oh, have you eaten breakfast already then?" Chanyeol grinned heartedly.

 

And please spare him now.

 

I wish I didn't care all the time~🎶

 

"Well, I haven't, but I would once I got out of your hair already." The smaller replied nonchalant again. The hope on the taller's eyes slowly fades away and his smile were replaced by a sad one.

 

We're just playing hide and seek~🎶

 

"Why are you asking?" Kyungsoo asked trying not to sound like his heart is already leaping.

 

The taller can't respond.

 

It's getting hard to breathe under the sheets with you~🎶

 

"Oh, don't tell me Park," The smaller started to chuckle that made the other confused.

 

I don't wanna to play no games~🎶

 

"Tell you what?" Chanyeol asked baffled but he knew,

 

He's already shivering on what the latter had found out.

 

I'm tired of always chasing, chasing after you~🎶

 

"Are you trying to say that you wanted to have breakfast with me?" Kyungsoo cocked an eyebrow.

 

I don't give a about you anyways~🎶

 

He was hoping that his answer would be something, fluffy.

 

Oh he thought so wrong.

 

Whoever said I gave a 'bout you~?🎶

 

"No, actually I was waiting for you to leave." Chanyeol honestly lied, hoping that the other didn't noticed that he cares about him.

 

You never share your toys or communicate~🎶

 

Kyungsoo already knew it.

 

He knew that the taller doesn't even cared about him. In fact, all he cares about is his lust. He knew the latter is selfish from the first start he laid his eyes on him.

 

Just damn him.

 

I guess I'm just a play date to you~🎶

 

Well what do he expect though on a person he just met in the bar and made an agreement that Kyungsoo will be the taller's pleasure everytime Chanyeol were striked by his hard and rough heat (he had a problem with his hormones). Of course, the smaller is being paid for it, he does needs the money anyways.

 

Ring around the rosy~🎶

 

The agreement said that they were not allowed to fall in love at each other so there will be no strings attached. All they have to do is to have mutualism.

 

Kyungsoo do the ing.

 

And Chanyeol do the money.

 

That's it.

 

I never know, I never know what you need~🎶

 

Both of them started out rough, you can see the lust filled cover coating in Chanyeol's hard s. His 'no mercy' endless ings are so noticable. But as soon as the time passes by, the smaller had noticed that the taller's ings had care and gentle in it. Like he's afraid that he would hurt him.

 

Well he is hurting him already though.

 

Ring around the rosy~🎶

 

Kyungsoo knew that Chanyeol is falling for him. He knew that the agreement is slowly breaking apart because of this stupid giant's feelings. Well he can't blame him though because feelings started to arise within him. He knew too well that Chanyeol isn't true with his feelings so as much as possible, he always tries to act cold towards him.

 

He knew he doesn't care about him.

 

And besides,

 

Chanyeol has a girlfriend.

 

I wanna give you, wanna give you~🎶

 

Kyungsoo suddenly felt attacked at Chanyeol's sudden choice in words. His face showed so much shockness but on the other side, the taller kept a monotonous face.

 

What you need~🎶

 

Kyungsoo watched at how the figure in front of him were now lifting its head up, his torso, until he reached on his feet. Chanyeol laid his two feet flat on the floor and started walking barely  towards his closet.

 

Oh Kyungsoo completely forgot,

 

They just ed last night.

 

I don't give a about you anyways~🎶

 

The petite boy just watched Chanyeol's muscular leaned back moved slightly as he picked out some clothes to wear.

 

Whoever said I gave a 'bout you~?🎶

 

"By the way, my girlfriend will be visiting in a few minutes for us to come together at work. So you better not show your face to her so she wouldn't know I'm having flings with someone." The taller nonchalantly said with his deep voice as he wore his working coat together with his pants.

 

Kyungsoo just obeyly nod his head.

 

You never share your toys or communicate~🎶

 

The petite boy started standing up when he noticed Chanyeol is almost done on dressing himself, so he could dressed his body up. Kyungsoo heard something clanging on the glassed coffee table. He took a glance at what it was and was a bit disappointed on what he had seen.

 

"Here's your payment."

 

I guess I'm just a play date to you~🎶

 

"You did well last night by the way." Chanyeol said before he started going down the stairs to answer the door bell. Even with slightly aching back due to their session, Kyungsoo eagerly run towards the window to see what's happening and he had just seen the most heart breaking scene.

 

Chanyeol kissing his girlfriend.

 

He felt his heart had torn apart. He felt like he can't breathe anymore like something is suffocating him.

 

It hurts so bad.

 

"You know I give a about you everyday," Kyungsoo mumbled against himself as he saw the taller hugging her and giving her a boquet of roses.

 

"Guess it's time that I tell you the truth," The smaller started choking on his sobs as he can't bear to handle what's happening.

 

"If I share my toys, will you let me stay?" Kyungsoo can't help but to cry. He's been containing these burdensome emotions already. He can't hide it anymore.

 

"Don't wanna leave this play date with you.."

 

------------

i aM crYING ples help me