Hope

His Beautiful Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

As soon as I open my eyes, my fingers automatically touched my lips then found myself giggling like a teenager. Last night with Jiyong was a very memorable one. He kept on kissing and touching me while we stroll around. I did not get embarrassed as we are at the city of love. Public display of affection was very normal. Then I checked my phone and smiled giddily to see a message from him. It was sent two hours ago.

 

 

Good morning, beautiful. Missing you already. Enjoy your day with your grandparents. Don't cheat on me.

 

 

I quickly type a response. I just woke up and I don't know how to cheat. See you tomorrow. I even debated with myself if I should mention that I missed him already as well but I decided not to. I simply added a smiley emoticon at the end. Oh boy. I really should have a grip on myself. I was acting like a teenage girl.

 

 

Then my heart thumped wildly when my phone rings. It's Jiyong. I cleared my throat before answering it. "Hey."

 

 

I bite my lower lip as I squeezed my legs together. His voice is giving me tingling sensation. "Working already?"

 

 

He chuckled. "Yeah. I need to make myself busy so I would stop myself dragging you from wherever you will go today."

 

 

Oh boy. This bastard's flowery words were too cheesy and cliché but unfortunately, I so like it. "My grandparents will definitely kick you out."

 

 

He laugh softly. "I was really curious about them. Is there any chance to meet them?"

 

 

Crap. "They will only meet you if you plan to marry me already."

 

 

He laugh, louder this time. "Now I am more curious about them. Well, I'll maybe meet them later then."

 

 

My chest pound hard as I mentally shake my head. I should not over think everything about him yet. Then I cleared my throat. "I need to hang up now."

 

 

"Alright. Let me know if you're done meeting with them."

 

 

I frowned. "Why? I can't go out after that."

 

 

He chuckled once more. "I only wanted to know if you are able to go back to your hotel safely."

 

 

I winced. I really need to stop to over think things about him. "I can protect myself when necessary."

 

 

"I don't doubt that. It is just for my peace of mind."

 

 

I found myself smiling giddily. Oh boy. I am hopeless. "Yeah, sure."

 

 

After the call ended, I took a bath and spend time to prepare myself for today. Mark will also be there so I should look decent enough. Though he is a childhood friend but still, I have to look presentable. It is necessary. I am still the royal princess no matter what.

 

 

Later on, a car fetches me then I got surprised to see who the driver was. "It's been awhile, Your Highness." Nolan said with a smile. He became our family driver after my deceased parents got married.

 

 

"It is! How are you?"

 

 

"I am very well. Thank you for asking." He said in a very polite tone.

 

 

"That's good to hear. How's Annie?" She's his wife who was our family's head butler.

 

 

"Getting old like me."

 

 

I giggled. "Do not ever say that when she's around." He only laugh softly. "So where you are taking me? Grandma didn't mention anything."

 

 

"Lord Mark recently acquired a house here."

 

 

"Oh I see."

 

 

"Lord Richard will be joining you as well."

 

 

I got surprised again. "Really?" Richard was Mark's cousin but those two never got along since we were kids. Richard was free-spirited type of person while Mark was the serious one but to me, they're both stubborn and jolly on their own way.

 

 

"Her Majesty had a call with him yesterday and told him that they are going to meet you today then he decided to join the meeting as well."

 

 

I smiled awkwardly. "It was not really a meeting. It's just a simple gathering."

 

 

"Understood, Your Highness."

 

 

We keep on chatting until we entered a private property. When the car's door opens, two familiar security officers were standing nearby. "Welcome, Your Highness." They said while bowing down at me.

 

 

I smiled as I stepped out of the car. "Hello guys. It's been awhile. You both looked wonderful."

 

 

"Thank you, Your Highness." Then they escorted me inside of the house where another set of few familiar women faces were on their positions at the entrance.

 

 

"There were still people left at the palace, right?"

 

 

Their faces show amusement then bow down to me. "We are glad to see you again, Your Highness."

 

 

I only chuckled then one of the women politely gestured me to follow her so I walk behind her while others are at my back then we reached an open area where two handsome men are currently grilling something while my grandparents are sitting beside each other.

 

 

Then Richard was the first one to notice us and wave at us like those people from the airport who's waiting for their loved ones to appear. "Athena!" He shouted my real name.

 

 

I smiled at him then simply wave my hand back then the staff remains at the side as I walk towards them. "Hello Grandma and Grandpa." After hugging them briefly, I looked at Richard. "Long time no see, Panda." I gave him that nickname since he was a fan of that animal.

 

 

He laugh then hugged me. "Yeah! I missed you, Tokki."

 

 

I chuckled at that nickname then I looked at Mark. "It's been awhile."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter