Lucky

His Beautiful Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

After few days of monitoring Heejin Kang, we cannot find anything yet if she knows Hyuk Bin's connection to the syndicate as she is just doing her everyday routine for the past days so it's possibly that she is just being careful and cautious. The ambushed that happened to Jiyong is a dead end as well. Those bad guys really hid themselves well, so Team Jacinth was deployed to track them down. We also expected Heejin Kang that she'll visit Jiyong or at least tried to contact him after the ambush news breakout but it did not happen so it somehow odd as whenever he got involved in any news before, she went to his office to just ask him about it.

 

Good thing, Jiyong mentioned that she's interested to meet me, so we have changed our method and tonight, we are going to execute our second plan. The team initially think that Jiyong and I should go but since he is still being followed by some media people, we decided that Hae will go with me instead.

 

Woo hacked Heejin Kang's schedule from her secretary's computer few days ago and tonight, she is going to meet her model friends at an exclusive restaurant located at a building's 30th floor where has a good view of the city skyline and advance reservation is a must. This restaurant is famous for well known people as the owner is protecting their privacy by not having CCTV inside where the customers are dining in. CCTV is only located at the main door and kitchen area. Luckily, Hae was able to get a table for both of us. Thanks to his cousin who is a famous singer.

 

"Her model friends just came." Jae said. He is currently disguising as the restaurant's bar guy and his name tag have a camera so when we looked at Woo's monitor, we saw the ladies settled their selves in the table beside the window.

 

"The subject's car just arrived as well." Woo said then we looked at his other monitor where he hacked the building's carpark CCTV. Heejin Kang gracefully get out from the car. When she entered the elevator, Woo looked at me and Hae. "Fighting!" We only chuckled. Few minutes after, Hae and I get out of the van then ride on the elevator. When we reached the restaurant's entrance, Hae touched his eyeglass to turn on the video. "All good." Woo said.

 

"Good evening guests." The lady receptionist welcomed us. "May I know the reservation code?"

 

"51101." Hae answered.

 

She checked her tablet then smiled at us. "Welcome to Sweet Escape Restaurant." Then she gestured the guy beside her. "My colleague will assist you both to your assigned table."

 

Hae and I just smiled back at her. As the guy started to walk, I linked my arm around Hae's then we followed him. Though netizens somehow calmed down in searching for me, we are still expecting that some people here will recognize me. Part of our plan tonight is to expect the worst-case scenario so we are fully prepared tonight on whatever outcome might happen.

 

"Wow. That was fast." Woo suddenly said. "Remember that lady in the elevator. She already posted something in her social media account. I think I saw Sandara Park. Too bad, I was not able to take a photo. But the guy with her is not Jiyong Kwon." Hae and I just chuckled while Jae only whistles. "I'll delete the CCTV clips now. Good thing, no other person was in the carpark and elevator earlier." After the guy staff escorted us to our table, Hae adjusted his eyeglass. "She did not notice you both yet." Woo said. Heejing Kang and her friends are few tables away from us and since my back is facing them, the team will be my eyes.

 

"The food will be served in a while."

 

I smiled at the guy staff. "Thank you."

 

"You're welcome."

 

When he left, I inhale deeply. It's time for me to do my task. "I'll just go to the toilet room." I told Hae. He just nodded. It's quite spacious between tables so I purposely walk near the table of Heejin Kang. Near enough that she will notice me. Then I continue to walk towards the toilet room. "How was it?" I asked as soon as I entered a cubicle.

 

"They glanced at you." Woo answered. "Am I right?"

 

"Right." Hae said.

 

I stayed for few minutes until Woo talked again. "Jae successfully planted the audio device so everyone should hear them clearly."

 

As I went out of the toilet room, I casually walk towards our table while the ladies started to talk about me. "Is she really that Sandara Park that Jiyong Kwon is dating?"

 

"No wonder why he's dating her. She's really pretty."

 

Heejin Kang snorted. "She's too skinny."

 

The boys chuckled. "She's skinnier." Woo said. I almost laugh on that comment then as I sit down, Hae and I started to eat while we just talk randomly but still listen to the ladies' conversation.

 

"I saw in the news yesterday about that ambush to Jiyong Kwon, police still don't have any idea who was behind it."

 

"That ."

 

"Did you check him already?"

 

"No need." Heejin Kang answered.

 

"Wow. That's a first."

 

"Have you already moved on from him, for real this time?"

 

"Of course. I am no longer interested with him." The other two ladies giggled. "I am being serious this time. I've been trying to get into his pants long time but it's useless."

 

"Why a sudden change of heart?"

 

"I feel sorry for my husband. I am not being honest with him and I don't want to hurt him further."

 

"She sounded fake." Woo commented. Hae and I nodded.

 

"Aww. Go for it, girl." Then they talk some random things until she excused herself to go to the toilet room.

 

When I looked at Hae, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter