Sunset

His Beautiful Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

Because of Heejin Kang, her driver got arrested for Jiyong's ambush and as an accomplice of Hyuk Bin's past deeds. Our team also decided not to charge anything to her after I told them what I discussed with Jiyong. She learned her mistake in a hard way but still, she deserves to live her new life without the shadow of those men.

 

And today is my last day as Sandara Park. Tomorrow, I am going to start to live as Athena Laurent.

 

"Unnie!" I invited the girls from the clinic to celebrate my last day with Team Onyx at a BBQ restaurant. Hae knows the owner, so we just rented it for ourselves only.

 

I stand up to hug each of them. "How's everyone?"

 

"We are good. We miss you, Unnie."

 

"I missed you too." Then I introduced the boys to them as my friends.

 

"Where is Mr Kwon?" One of the girls asked.

 

"At the apartment, he is too famous to go with us. Netizens might attack us."

 

They giggled then we eat, drink and chat. Seeing everyone together is making me happy but somehow sad at the same time. Anyhow, I am glad that everyone is getting along with each other. I'll just see them again in the future. "Unnie, tomorrow is Christmas Eve. What is your plan with Mr Kwon?"

 

"My grandparents are coming tomorrow so we will celebrate it with them." Then I mentally chuckled as I saw the boys exchange amused glances with each other.

 

The girls got surprised. "Is this the first time that he will meet them?"

 

"Nope. It will be third time I think."

 

"How about us, Unnie? We haven't met them yet."

 

"Things will be more hectic starting tomorrow because of the wedding preparation so they will just see you all at the wedding."

 

"Alright."

 

Yuna looked at the boys. "Did you guys meet them already?"

 

"Not yet." Woo said.

 

"Why?"

 

"Because her grandparents are the busiest people in the world." Jae answered.

 

I chuckled as the girls looked now confused but Hae told them to eat more before they could even ask. I mouthed thank you to him and he just smirked. Then we continue to eat, drink and chat until we call it a night. "Unnie, we are going to miss you."

 

"Me too, girls."

 

"Send our regards to Mr Kwon. Will see you both on your wedding."

 

I smiled. "Take care on your way home."

 

"They are all pretty." Woo said when we are on the car. "You should have introduced us to them before."

 

I chuckled. "They are not interested to have a boyfriend."

 

"Come on, we are not that bad." Jae said.

 

I chuckled again. "Are you ready to be in a relationship?"

 

"Of course!"

 

"We have no time for women. Don't forget that we will be too busy with the next missions." Hae said. It made Woo and Jae groan.

 

"Sorry, everyone." Can't help but to feel a bit guilty.

 

"It's fine, you will be much busier than us."

 

"We will just see you on your wedding."

 

"Those girls will be surprised once the truth comes out."

 

I only giggled. Later on, we reached Jiyong's apartment then I hugged each of them. "I am going to miss you all."

 

"Us too." Hae scratched my hair a little.

 

I smiled at them. "I'll see you all soon."

 

When I went inside of the apartment, it's quiet so I walk carefully then I chuckled to see Jiyong sleeping in the couch. Instead to wake him up, I quickly washed up then went back to the living room and I gently sit on the floor to stare to his face. I just smiled while looking at him until he stirred up and got startled but immediately smiled. "Hey, my love. How long have you been here?"

 

"Almost an hour I think."

 

He sit down and pull me against him. "You should have wake me up."

 

I bury my face into his neck. "I like looking at you."

 

"I must be drooling."

 

I giggled. "A lot."

 

He chuckled. "How's the dinner with them?"

 

"It was nice, but I will really miss them."

 

"You can see them once in a while."

 

"Yeah." Then I looked at him. "Let's sleep now. We have long day tomorrow."

 

He just kissed my forehead. As the morning comes, the security team escorted us to the airport. When my grandparents arrived, they hugged us. "We missed you both." Grandma said.

 

"Same, Grandma." Then I looked at Grandpa. "How are you both doing?"

 

"We are good." He answered then he checked the time. "Let's leave now."

 

During the ride, Grandma keeps on talking to Jiyong while Grandpa and I most just listened to their conversation. I commend Jiyong's patience as Grandma is talking to him about just random things. He is making them love him more. Effortlessly. He might be thinking that he is just being polite, but this has deeper impact to my grandparents.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter