First Date

The Road
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Dude, what's your problem?" Chanyeol asked at the lunch table. Seriously, who let this sit here? Kris couldn't think twice about that right now. What he was thinking about was Tao. The boys had become close since they were in the same Mathematics class.

 

"What's it to you, Chanyeol? Shouldn't you be running suicide laps for Coach?" Kris grunted.

 

"Oh ! Thanks for reminding me!" the other teenager yelled behind him as he ran out of the cafeteria's double doors. Chanyeol is an idiot. Coach Kim isn't even in town this week. He had meetings with the athletic department, located in the town next to Nanjing.

 

"Kris?" a voice asked. The teenager looked up to see Tao smiling. Kris smiled back. He made a motion for Tao to sit, and the boy took a seat.

 

Kris asked, "What's up, Taozi?" Tao blushed, and Kris smiled. He loved that he could get that reaction. It meant something to him.

 

"Okay, you can say 'no' to this if you want to," Tao started, "but... would you like to go out sometime?" He was fiddling with his thumbs and staring at his palms. The younger had been nervous about asking out his best friend. He had seen how Sehun and Luhan acted with each other and only wished that he could have that with Kris. They were just too close no, and Tao felt like he was going to ruin something. All it took was a slap to the back of the head from Jongdae and some words of encouragement for him to do this. It would go to waste if he got turned down now. Kris saw the unsure look on Tao's face and smiled.

 

"Of course," he smiled. "What time would you like to go out? I can pick you up from your dorm." Tao's face brightened.

 

"Um," the boy stuttered. He could hear the snickers from behind him. Sehun, Luhan, and Jongdae are not making this any easier. He looked back at them, and they immediately tried to act natural. "How about

Please log in to read the full chapter