[mpreg] Maternity Clothing

The Road
Please log in to read the full chapter

Although everyone in his group of friends had offered him clothes (or threatened kidnapping if he didn't want to go willingly), Tao stoutly refused to go until Kris gently brought up the subject.

 

Kris had snuck up behind his husband, wrapping his arms around Tao's waist so his hands rested on his distended stomach. As well as Tao was handling everything, it was still a little weird for someone to touch the baby growing inside him. Somehow it defined everything into a reality he hadn't been feeling. Of course, it was hard to ignore the fact that his stomach seemed to swell more each day.

 

"Honey," Kris said softly, nervous about bringing up such a delicate subject, "I know you like the clothes you have now, but--"

 

"Oh gosh, not you too," Tao sighed, finally realizing he was showing too much not to get something new. "Do you really think I need to?"

 

Kris nodded apologetically and swiped a finger along the bare strip of skin between the hem of Tao's shirt and sweatpants. Fitting into his old pairs of jeans were impossible, and even his baggy pajama shirts were stretching slightly. This was a swiftly lost battle.

 

"I'll talk to Jongin and Sehun about skipping work tomorrow," he finally conceded, "if you think it's necessary."

 

One look from Kris was all it took for him to realize it really was. Tao leaned forward and brushed his lips against his husband's.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter