Pt.8

Eyelids - Chaelisa Fanfic

Hey sorry for not updating, as i said earlier i am get sick often and i dont even leave my when i am sick. Hope you understand. Im still trying to update as often i can though. 

(Also listen to this song while reading)

 

Enjoy !

 

Lisa's POV

 

Yesterday was great or amazing. I sat all day yesterday taking to Chaeyoung at the train station. I got to talk about my passion for music and she talked about how she loved to draw, but she kept saying she wasn't good enough. And that ended up with me saying that she is good enough the next half hour. She also so said she had gotten an opportunity to get a place at YG, but she said that she said no to the offer cause she felt like she wasn't good enough. I trained for 4 months at yg, but i quit cause i didn't have enough money to continue going there. Maybe i should help get in? Like send an Email to tell them that she wants to join. And maybe that will show her that she is good enough. it im gonna do it. But will Chaeyoung be mad if i do so?? She dosn't seem like the person to get mad.

 

CHAEYOUNG's POV

 

I honestly don't know what to do with my life anymore, It's just the same thing everyday. I wake up, feel bad sbout myself, go to the train station, sit there until its time to go home and then i "eat" and then go to my room , feel bad about my self again and then i go to bed. Its the same thing everyday and im so tired of it. And i feel like my parents are catching on to me that something is wrong. And i know my parents are struggling with money and they soon cant pay for me going to online school. it.

I found a big backpack and packed stuff i needed to make stay alive at least this week and then i went down the stairs trying bot to wake my brother and my parents. This is it...

I'm running away......

 

LALISA's POV

I just got of work and on my way home. Honestly i feel like everything is going to at this moment. I am struggling at school and i always have to work extra shift at work to manage to pay the rent. But right now, i didn't think about that. I was ready to meet the strawberry blonde girl Chaeyoung at the bench at the train station. It kind of became our spot. We talked there everyday after i got of work. 

The doors open for me to jump out of the train. When i went over to the bench there was no one there. Where is she?? Maybe she went home. But wouldn't she wait for before going home though? Or maybe not, its not like she have to tell me everything right?

 

CHAEYOUNG's POV

I don't really know where i am supposed to go. I was think of going to the bench but i couldn't risk it cause i would probably meet Lisa there and she would probably push me to the me what is going on. I don't know how lon i have been walking. After awhile i found the little bench at the corner where i coukd sit. I sat down and I don't know why but my vision became blurry. And the i realised that i was crying. I had left my house at 2 am and now it is 5pm and i don't know where i am suppose to spend the night. I can't lay here on this bench cause this isn't the safes place at night. I put my hand down in my pocket and searched for some money that i coukd use to sleep at a hotel or a motel for at least one night. I only had 10 bucks on me. 

I looked behind me and i saw a hair salon. Should i?? it, i go in to the salon and then ill find the blonde girl. Maybe she can help me?