Pt.6

Eyelids - Chaelisa Fanfic

Lalisa's Pov

Man.... I don't know why I keep thinking about the strawberry blonde girl all the time. Like I don't even know her name. I have been seening her at the train station and we never really talk, we only give each other small smiles. The last time I talked to her was on the train with Bambam when i asked her if she wanted to hang out sometime and she said maybe. I can't talk to Jennie about it anymore cause she is pissed about something. 

••••

I got of the train and i saw the strawberry blonde girl sitting there again. I decided to walk over to her.

"Hey." I asked. "Hi, what kind of pick-up line do you have this time?" She asked smiling.

"No pick-up line this time."

"Oh really?"

"Yup, I wanted to ask you if you still wanted to hang out? If you don't want to then it's fin-"

"I would love to." She said while she started packing her stuff and getting ready to walk over to her brother.

"wait!" I almost yelled after her. She turned around.

"What's your name?"

"Park."

"Is that your name?"

"Part of it." After she said that she went off. 

••••••

SORRY THAT THIS IS SHORT, I'm on my way home from my family's house and i havn't had anytime on making this story.

Do you guys like this story? If so let me know and ill try and update often.