Pt.4

Eyelids - Chaelisa Fanfic

Chaeyoung's pov

 

I am finally back in Korea after being in Austrailia for the whole summer. It was nice going to Australia, but I missed sitting at the train station and draw in my notebook. I brought my headphones with me so I could listen to BigBang and just shut the world out. I heared someone clear their throat and i looked up. It's the blonde girl i have been seeing her all the time. Is she finally going to talk to me? She is very pretty.

 

"Hey there Hot stuff."

 

Are you ing kidding me?

That was really disappointing . And thought she was nice and stuff, but she seems cocky.

"My name Is Lalisa Manoban, But my friends call me Lisa. What about you?"

"Why do You wanna know?"

i said a bit annoyed.

"I just wanna get to know you." She smiled cockly.

"Well Lalisa we are as close as strangers. Have you ever heard of stranger danger."

"It's Lisa"

the ?

"What?"

"I said that you could call me Lisa."

"You said that your friends called you Lisa and I am not your friend." Damn did i have to be so harsh. 

"Well maybe we should get to know each other then." She said with a smirk.

Man she wouldn't stop. Just as i looked the other way, i saw my brother exiting the train. I packed my stuff and ran over to my brother without even saying goodbye to her. I side hugged my brother, but he didn't hug back. He was on the phone talking with his girlfriend. I felt kind of jealous cause he always talked to his girlfriend.

 

*****

The next Morning ( Saturday)

 

I was sitting at the right side of the table eating my breakfast. My brother sat next to me and my parents sat on the other side of the table. It was quiet. My brother was on his phone, probably texting his girlfriend. And my dad reading something on his phone. 

Suddenly my Father spoke: 

" A friend of mine said the was a place not far from here that has really great food. Maybe we all should go there and eat dinner togheter." 

"I don't know" i said looking down on my untouched breakfast.

"Why arn't you eating anything?" My brother asked me. Looking worried. 

"I'm just not hungry."I said without looking at him.

" Chae, you should eat. It's not good fo-"

"Let her be Jimin. She is just not hungry." My Mother said.

My dad didn't know about that i don't as much anymore cause i feel fat. The same with my mother and brother. 

I pretended that i got a phone call and i asked them if i could be excused. They nodded and i ran to my room. My room don't have any mirrors cause i don't really like looking at myself. I always wear the same black hoodie cause it covers my body. I wear everyday and i was it on the weekends, cause i never really leave the house on the weekends. 

I lay down on my bed and just stare at the celling as i slowly drift of to sleep.

 

*********

Lisa's Pov

 

I think i have never ran this fast in my life. I was late to work again. Luckly my boss wasn't there at the moment so she would never know. When got there i went to one of the co-workers Momo.

"Fianlly you got here." She said kind of annoyed. 

"Sorry" was the only thing i could say.

"Whatever, just go and take the other to a family who just got here." She said walking in to the kitchen.

I nodded and took the little notebook order on. I walked over to the table.

"Hey, My name is Lalisa and i will be the one taking your order today." isaid without looking up from the notebook.

"Um yeah i will have an.... S-salade."

Wait i know that voice. I looked up and saw the strawberry blonde girl that was from the train station.

"Yeah and i will have an Burger." The boy that sat next to her said. 

That was the boy she hugged earlier. Was she here with her boyfriend and her parents.

"We will also have an salade, to share." He said with a smile. 

"S-sure, Do you guys want a.anything to drink?" why am i so nervous.

" Water for me and my wife please." The Older man said.

"I would like to have an coke please." The boy said who was the strwaberry blondes 'Boyfriend'.

I looked over to the strawberry blonde girl waiting for her to say what she wants.

"u-um.." Was all she said. I saw her cheeks become red. Was she blushing.

"My dear sister will have a cole too." The boy said with a smile.

So he wasn't her boyfriend. Only her boyfriend. Damn why the am i so happy over that.

"Okey." I said as i went off. 

this is gonna be a long night.

 

***

Have you guys seen the new BLACKPINK M/V?!? Like damn it is so amazing!!!