Pt.5

Eyelids - Chaelisa Fanfic

Chaeyoung's pov

 

Me and my brother was sitting on the train on our way back home after my brother had decided to take me to YG to see if I had changed my mind and if i wanted to join. But no, I'm not good enough for it. I had my headphones on listening to BIGBANG Fxxk it. Then i felt someone poke my arm. I took of my headphones and saw that my brother wanted my attation. 

"Isn't that the girl from last night?" My brother said pointing to a girl in the train. It's the blonde girl....with a boy. Is that his boyfriend? The boy kept talking about something while the blonde girl was looking at her phone just nodding. It can't be her boyfriend cause it looks like she almost dosn't care what he is saying. 

"Go and talk to her." My broter suddenly said to me.

"Excuse me?"

"Talk to her." He said pushing me a bit.

"Why?"

He shrugged "I don't know, I'm bored."

"No, not happaning."

"What if i give you 20 bucks?"

I looked at the blonde girl and then back at my brother.

"Make it 50 and you got a deal."

"Okey deal, now go."

I got up and started walking over to the blonde girl and the boy. 

"She just ing ditched me! Like wtf ." I heared the boy say.

I stood in front of them and i cleared my throat. The blonde girl looked up and then when she saw me she smiled widely. It made me smile to. i didn't really plan ahead cause now i don't know what to say.

"Hey." Yeah that's good enough.

"Hey you." Lalisa said. She dosn't seem nervous now like she did last night.

"There is no green left In my garden, casue it's all in your eyes." She said suddenly.

"My eyes arn't even green." I said.

That made the boy who sat next to Lalisa laugh. 

"Why did you vome over here? Casue normally, I am the one who comes over to you amd starts talking."

"I don't know, i just felt like it." I said.

"Well maybe we can hang out sometime." Lalisa said with a smirk.

"Maybe." I said leaving with a smile.

When i got back to my brother, he asked "How did it go?"

"Nothing really happaned." I said.

 

Lalisa's Pov

"Well maybe we can hang out sometime." I said, hoping she would say yes.

"Maybe." she said walking away.

I felt like shaking. Why all of a suddenly did she start talking to me? 

"Do you know here?" Bambam asked. 

" Yeah, or i mean .... I don't know." after that Bambam continued on talking about some girl he dated last week and how his boss is te devil. I didn't really listen. It's not like i have never heard it before. I just kept thinking about the strawberry blonde girl who finally said yes to hang out. Well she said maybe and that kind of means yes. But i didn't get her number. How am i gonna contact her? Oh yeah i can just look for her at the train station. But i still don't know her name.