004

Don't Wanna Cry 울고 싶지 않아

Mingyu did the same gesture, wielding his finger before his face as he forms his angelic white bow. He pulls his hand backward, now aiming a jet-black sword instead of a crystal arrow.

Shortly, an attack is sighted, not giving Jung any chance to counterattack.

Mingyu and Wonwoo arrive at where Jung is to make sure that the shot is successful.

They got closer, only to see him unconscious on the ground.

 


 

Dead.

 

Seeing that he's gone, Wonwoo and Mingyu look over to where Hansol is at.

From afar, they could see is shadows hovering over Hansol. They panicked and jumped slightly when a voice suddenly shouts.

“Hey, We just arrived! Are you all okay?” the owner of the voice started waving his hand.

They held their hand on their chest as they heave a sigh.

The demon and the angel waved their hands to the four figures that arrived in reply. The four figures seem to be Seungcheol, JeongHan, Jisoo, and Jihoon.

“Jihoon hyung! Yes, we are fine here! We are coming over now!” Mingyu shouted.

“Just check on Hansol first!” Wonwoo added.

“Got it!”

 

-

Wonwoo turn to Mingyu and gives him a small smile while tilting his head a little to side as a gesture of saying  “Let's go”

The demon walks slightly ahead of Mingyu, going to the where Hansol is.

Mingyu being able to perceive Wonwoo’s action follows behind him.

The moment before Mingyu decided on quickening his step to walk alongside with his hyung who is only two step ahead suddenly stops on his track.

 

“AH!” ! My leg! Whats happening..!?

Mingyu feels the pain, his skin at the ankle felt as if it has been sliced open “AHHHH!!!” Mingyu continues shouting in pain as what felt like a knife is continually cutting through his ankle.

Mingyu tries to slap the knife or whatever away, but there’s nothing but air.

Mingyu faces scowl in pain as he tries to turn and see what's behind him. However, Wonwoo who questions him in concern got his attention before he could turn around to see the cause.

 

Wonwoo turn to the angel behind him immediately to see him kneeling down. “What’s wrong?” The demon frowned in worry.

Wonwoo tries to look for the cause of the angel’s pain. This time, both of them turn to look at the person behind Mingyu. They saw the person behind of Mingyu.

Both widen their eyes in shock.

`

`

`

`

`

“Jung…” Wonwoo growled as Jung started smirking hysterically as he vibrates on the still ground. He glared evilly at Mingyu. “I h..have always dislike angels.... Why don't you come to us? Demon...”Jung provokes in a sinister manner, aiming his words to Wonwoo particularly.

Jung is not dead apparently, however looking like he could pass on anytime, he is still smirking hysterically. Lying down with only an arm that is still movable, he grabbed the small knife he kept down at his hips and took it over the guy back facing in front him. Mingyu.

Wonwoo flinches slightly at Jung words before glaring at him for a second. Switching his attention back Mingyu, he holds onto Mingyu’s left arm. “Are you okay?”

“It hurts like hell but I'm fine” Mingyu replied with a painful expression.

Wonwoo face darkens as he sees Mingyu expression. Swiftly, he went pass Mingyu in anger. The demon protects the younger one by standing in front of him. He walks a few steps towards Jung.

 

The demon expression darkens even more as he stares coldly and growled at the guy who is still alive. "First, you hurt Hansol and now you hurt Mingyu…you are going to regret it..”

Wonwoo shakes his hand slightly as his black sword started to appear out of thin air on his hand. He grips the sword even tighter than ever and strikes it right into the heart of the snake demon.

Making sure that the snake life will be totally gone, Wonwoo stares coldly at Jung who is groans painfully at his last moment as he plucks his black sword out. Where's the other sword (the one Mingyu used) The wound is there but not the sword..?

 

In less than a few seconds, the sharp and loud groaning rings again. Making all living things near the forest to find ways to filter the sound away.painfully

Moments later, white-hot steaming smoke started forming around Jung and it spreads.

Soon covering an area of the forest that they were situated.

 

It was only until after a few minutes that Wonwoo is able to open his eyes.

The sound stops too. The forest is filled with silence before a few voices started echoing. It is Jeonghan, Seungcheol, and Jisoo calling them but they were nowhere to be seen because of the smoke. “Mingyu! Wonwoo! Are both of you alright?” Seungcheol questions anxiously from afar.

“Whats happening? Wonwoo? Mingyu?” Jeonghan shouted.

“Where are the both of you? We are nearby, Reply if you hear us!” Jisoo shouted out aloud as well.

 

Wonwoo and Mingyu being closest to the source of the shriek did not hear their hyungs shouting due to the after effect caused by the high frequency of the sound.

 

Being deaf for a few minutes makes Wonwoo anxious as he scans the surrounding to find his friend or particularly the angel who got hurt just now. Wonwoo is cautious on moving around in the smoke at first because who knows if a trap is just around the corner? It’s dangerous. But he has no choice, he is worried and scared. He wanted to find his injured friend before anything else happens.

Wonwoo admits that he is an introvert. Thus, he values his friends a lot maybe a lot more than the others and is afraid of losing or seeing any of them getting hurt. Sometimes, he felt that his insecurity comes from that trauma when he is still a kid.

Shrugging that thought off, he picks up his courage and starting stumbling through the smoke, waving his hand frantically hoping to clear the smoke and see clearer.

 

After waving his hand around the air for like the millionth time, Wonwoo lips curl up as he finally found Mingyu who is now sitting down on the floor with a bleeding ankle. Wonwoo smiles even wider when he saw Mingyu’s lost and blank expression. It looks funny and cute at the same time for Wonwoo.


 

Wonwoo shrugs and composes himself quickly and staggers quickly to the latter before he loses sight on him.

 

“Mingyu!” Wonwoo exclaims.

Mingyu jolted in surprise at the sudden touch on his arm. Thinking that it could be someone hostile, he slaps the hand off his arm.

 

“Relax It's me, Wonwoo..”

“Oh..Sorry…”

“It’s okay..”

"..." Mingyu feels guilty on slapping Wonwoo hand away.

“Can you walk?” Wonwoo asked gently with his deep vocal.

 

“Umm...I can fly but I think I will knock into trees with my carelessness and injuries” Mingyu chuckled as he hesitates and still tries to take a step forward.

 

Wonwoo watches, knowing that the angel will fall while trying but stills want to try. No one can stop him

Mingyu falls and the demon at the side catches him on the shoulder with both hands in time.

 

“Safe..” Wonwoo chimed and smirk with I knew you will fall face at Mingyu “Hyung, you shouldn’t laugh at me in this situation..”

 

Wonwoo chuckled and evaded the topic. “I didn't, it was just a smile”

 

 

-

“Get on my back, we should ...” Wonwoo trail off as his eyes widens in shock. “Get going….”

“W-wwae..?” Mingyu stuttered at the unusual expression before him. “Hyung?”

“GO AWAY” Wonwoo yelled as he suddenly cast Mingyu aside violently ignoring his bleeding wound.

“HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” Mingyu shouted as he falls and landed on the ground with a loud bang. The angel is not grasping on what's happening. What the hell Wonwoo hyung! Throwing me? And asking me to Go Away?

“Wonwoo hyung!” He shouted in slight anger and annoyance as he flips his head around anxiously. Losing Wonwoo in the smoke at the forest completely again.

 

On a second thought, Mingyu felt uneasy. Wonwoo is not someone who will not hurt him without a reason...

 

 

 

The angel darts his eyes nervously at his surrounding.

004 Where Are You 你在哪

"장난치지 마"
"Don't play around
"


❁ Author Note

Hi! Just want to thank all of you that subscribe!  (ᇂдᇂ)/❤︎❤︎❤︎
Hope you all like this chapter!
do leave a comment on your though on the story. too fast? weird? don't understand? or do you like it lol
haha i just wanted to know how all of u view the story

I will try to update more frequently if i can :3 

PS: it will be around 3(?) more chapters to where meanie will meet in the present time.

PS Again: And OMG Seventeen new song every week. ❤︎(ÒܫÓױ) |❤︎CHANGEUP TRAUMA LILILIYABAY PINWHEEL❤︎|