002

Don't Wanna Cry 울고 싶지 않아

“Yayyyy...! You were still here? I thought you would have gone off already ”

Wonwoo turned to the voice who caught his attention, to see a familiar figure standing in front of him.

“Mingyu!” Wonwoo shot up from his seat, looking elated. Mingyu felt welcomed and is secretly happy on the inside.

Mingyu discreetly smiled in content and was caught off guard when Wonwoo engulfs him into an immediate hug within the next second.

Wonwoo releases the hug as the both of them sit facing each other.

“I’m sorry that I'm slightly late”

“It's alright” Wonwoo replied.

Time passes like the breeze as both of them drinks their coffee and catch up with each other.

After about an hour, the sky turns from blue to slight orange as the sun started setting without them noticing.

Wonwoo gladly listening to another interesting event the angel encountered in the morning that day.

“Wonwoo hyung!”

“Hmm?” Wonwoo reply with his deep vocal.

“I bought this just now at the Angel market, they said it good for non-humans like us, it's like some energy drink” Mingyu said as he brings out more stuff that he brought and shows it to Wonwoo.

“This drink looks like some canned coffee” Wonwoo mused.

“It does” Mingyu agreed.

“Here! I'm giving it to you, I bought it especially for you since you liked coffee and It's the last one” Mingyu continued, emphasizing the last in his sentence.

Wonwoo laughed and grabs the drink playfully. “Thanks”

Wonwoo looks out to the street as the sky turns darker, he turns to Mingyu and suggests that they should get going.

Both Wonwoo and Mingyu got up of their seats and prepared to leave when they were suddenly interrupted by a call.

RING!

Wonwoo stops his track beside their table as he takes his phone out.

Mingyu realizes that Wonwoo is not following and walks back a few step, patiently waiting for him.

“Got a call?” Mingyu asked.

"mhm" Wonwoo nodded and looks at the phone that is vibrating and ringing on his hand.

Wonwoo answer the call after a few rings.

“Yobeoseyo?”

Silence

“Yobeoseyo?...”

Silence

“Y-Yobeoseyo? Are you prank calling me? If you are not saying anything, I'm going to end the call”

“...”

--

The individual runs as first as he could, stopping his track once in awhile to catch his breath.

It was hard running with injuries.

He sprints across the forest and comes to a halt again as he rests his hand against a huge tree truck.

He flips his head a few times to check if anyone had caught up to him and took his phone out.

In between his heavy pants and shaky hand, he managed to click on the first number on his recent call list. He doesn't have the luxuriously on choosing who to contact. It will be lucky if he could get help from anyone now.

He dialed as waited anxiously for the other party to answer.

Recent Call
Wonwoo hyung

--

“Hyung! Hyung! Don't end the call! It's me!”

“Hansol? “ Wonwoo immediately recognized the caller’s voice. It's HanSol, the Dragon Demon.

“Hansol, What happened? You are sounding weird? This is not some pranks again right?”

“Help! Hyung! I’m in trouble”

“Is somebody chasing after you?” Wonwoo guesses from Hansol uneven breathing.

“How did you know?! Anyway, I’m.. I think I’m at the forest near 17 districts...., I don't know why.. And hyun--” before Hansol is able to continue his sentence, he senses something coming from his back.

Hansol freezes for a second and flips his body around almost immediately as his head comes into contact with a huge and hard surface.

BANG!

With that, the call ended.

--

Wonwoo jumps as he heard a loud bang coming from the phone.

“Yoboseyo! Are you okay Hansol?”

Wonwoo only gets the beep sound in reply as his phone flickers back to its home screen.

“What happened?” Mingyu asked sensing something off.

“It's Hansol, I think he's in trouble”

--

Wonwoo and Mingyu immediately dash out of the cafe and rush to the forest as fast as they could.

Mingyu did not use his wings as angels aren't allowed to use it openly in the public.

The cafe they are at is coincidentally near the location Hansol gives, thus they could reach there fast even without flying.

Wonwoo is unsure, what happened? All he knows now is to find his friend, Hansol and make sure he’s unharmed.

Mingyu managed to take his phone out while running to dial a few numbers and contact their demon/angel friends for help in case.

--

Wonwoo and Mingyu arrive at where Hansol is suppose to be at after running a few meters.

They place their hand above the knee, catching their breath as they look around for Hansol.

They both anxiously look around in circles for Hansol.

“Over there Wonwoo hyung! Hansol!” Mingyu exclaimed and pointed at somewhere afar where he sees Hansol being tied up on a tree.

They run toward Hansol and untied him.

Hansol drops onto the floor when the rope loosen while Mingyu manages to catch his head in time before it hits anything hard.

Mingyu glances down at Hansol who is now lying on his lap and his heart frets, Hansol was hurt quite badly.

Mingyu wiped away Hansol sweat and blood with his hands and adjusts his bangs that are covering his face.

Wonwoo who is kneeling at the side then cups his two hands around Hansol cheeks, urging him to wake up.

“Hansol!”

“Hansol ah!” Wonwoo gets anxiously as the younger remains still.

“CHWE HANSOL! CAN YOU HEAR ME?” Wonwoo shouted even louder however his grip is still gentle as ever. Afraid that the younger would break if he exerts any strength.

“Come on...Please open your eyes! I don't mind if this is a prank but please wake up...”

After a few minutes, Hansol still hasn't regained his conscious. “No…” Mingyu mumbled as he sees Wonwoo sighs, lowering his head and was slightly shaking in fear of losing a friend.

“I think we should bring him out of here first” Mingyu suggested.

Wonwoo nodded as a voice softly calls out.

“Hyung...”

002 Help Me 救我

"장난치지 마, 거기 있는 거 알아"
"Don’t play around, I know you’re right there"


❁ Author Note
Some background info : Angel is someone who is dead, some became Angel, while some reincarnate. Angels have wings
While demons are like humans, they are alive, some stay in the mountains, some disguised as human and live within. Demons don't have wings.
Demon aren't necessarily evil, some have human friends and some even have Angel as friends.
There are different kinds of Demons. Such as Cat Demon, Bear Demon, Tiger Demon etc..

✵In case any of you are confused, this chapter is what really happens(in the past) that lead to the present. It continues from Wonwoo dreams on chapter 1.

Sorry that the updates are kinda slow, as I'm on my submission week ㅠㅠ
Hope you enjoyed the story and really thank you to all who subscribe and comments ❣ ❤︎~ 

Do comment and subscribe if you like this fic! Thanks again! ❤︎~