001

Don't Wanna Cry 울고 싶지 않아

Wonwoo lifts his cup and took a sip of coffee.

He carefully places it down after drinking and turn his head back towards the window again.

Pledis Cafe. He comes here every day, staffs recognises him, getting the same drink, sitting at the same spot.

The staffs and customers there will talk about him sometimes.

Why is he here every day?

It is great that he likes our coffee

Don't he need to attend school or work?

He's kind of handsome.

The list goes down.
But nobody knows why he is here every day.

Wonwoo rest his head in his hand and stares blankly at the road in from the glass window, he blinks his eye

once,

twice,

third time...

Each time it gets slower.

--


“Yayyyy...! You were still here? I thought you would have gone off already ”

Wonwoo turned to the voice who caught his attention, to see a familiar figure standing in front of him.

“Mingyu!” Wonwoo shot up from his seat, looking elated. Mingyu felt welcomed and is secretly happy on the inside.

Mingyu discreetly smiled in content and was caught off guard when Wonwoo engulfs him into an immediate hug within the next second.

“Wae? Er...I’m sorry that I'm late, but it’s not that late right?” Mingyu gives an amusing look with a slight smirk and gives a manly pat on the latter’s back. Wonwoo wasn't that clingy before.

Wonwoo let out a soft and low awkward chuckled, not planning on answering the younger one.

“But..” Mingyu slowly pulled away, pushing Wonwoo slightly on the waist.

“But?” Wonwoo questions raising a brow.

“I have to leave now. I’m sorry...” Mingyu pushes even harder.

“H--Hhuh?” Wonwoo releases the hug immediately in shock with a straight face even though he is bewildered in the inside.

 He frowns and held Mingyu on the shoulder, looking at him straight in the eye. 

“Whattt? What are you talking about? You just arrived?”

 “Wait...w-wwwait a minute.” 

Wonwoo starts pondering as Mingyu took the chance to start stepping backward.

Wonwoo loses the touch and frowns even harder.

A moment seems to take forever, Wonwoo is so baffled at the situation that he stares at Mingyu blankly.

Wonwoo couldn’t make out the expression Mingyu is having and slowly he seems to be turning transparent.

He is disappearing.

At this very point, Wonwoo regretted releasing the hug.

Wonwoo starts shaking his head as tears started welling around his eyes, blurring his vision.

“Wh-Wwhat? W--wwhyy?” he mumbled as his eyes redden, his hand slightly reaching out, almost like he is trying to grab onto something. Mingyu.

No..no this can’t be happening....

“Don't go!” Wonwoo shouts as Mingyu disappears completely.

Wonwoo jolts up of his seat.

A drop of tear finds its way down on his face as he pants.

He looks at the surrounding while wiping the drop of tear away from his face hastily.

Realizing something.

Dream, it was a dream.

Wonwoo bowed slightly a few times towards different direction and apologizes as he had gotten almost every single person attention in the cafe. 

He quietly sank back onto his seat and let out a sigh.

Ding!

The cafe door opens, breaking the train of thoughts Wonwoo is going to go into after having a nightmare.

 Upon hearing the bell, Wonwoo unconsciously turns to look at the person who walks in.

“Welcome!” the staff greeted from the counter at a distance.

The person slightly bows and smile in return.

Wonwoo eyes widen as he got up from his seat slowly.

Wonwoo bites the inner part of his mouth unconsciously as he feels his stomach in knots.
He flinches realizing that he is biting himself, it hurts so much that tears are even welling up in his eye. 
However, Wonwoo's attention is still on the person who just walks in.

Wonwoo knows that this is not a dream.

Definitely not a dream, It’s real now.

 

“Mingyu..”

001 Dream 梦

"내가 싫어 어어 져서 멀리 간 거니"
"Did you leave because you don’t like me anymore?"