003

Don't Wanna Cry 울고 싶지 않아

“Hyung..” a voice softly called out.

Both Wonwoo and Mingyu look down at Hansol and heave a sigh of relief. 

"Hansol ah..." Wonwoo called out while Mingyu hugged Hansol.

"It going to be alright, we ar--” Wonwoo said half way.

“THERE YOU ARE! HOW DARE YOU! PRINCE HANSOL.” The guy who interrupted Wonwoo shouts loudly in anger,

“You are not supposed to escape and CALLED FOR HELP!”

“It's Jung...” Hansol tells both Wonwoo and Mingyu as their expression darkens. 

Wonwoo and Mingyu immediately look for the owner of the voice and sees a shadow standing afar in the dark in between two enormous trees.

With the entrance of the antagonist, they immediately understand why Hansol is captured. 

Hansol is the prince of the demon clan and the Snake demon named Jung wanted the special stone passed down every generation that possessed the power to rule the demon world.

Hansol is always in danger because of that and was being very careful. Wonwoo figures that Jung may have done something to trick Hansol. 

Mingyu looks at the surrounding to make sure that they are not surrounded.

Wonwoo did the same.

“Get him somewhere safe” Wonwoo composed himself and tries to lead being the hyung of both. 

Wonwoo gives Mingyu an assuring small smile as he returns with a nod and smile.

Mingyu spreads his beautiful semi-transparent white wings and carried Hansol somewhere further into the forest.
 
--

Mingyu straighten himself up and observe the surrounding again making sure that the place they settle at is safe after he carefully rests Hansol against a huge tree truck.

It was only after a few minute when Hansol decides to speak up.

“Hyung, you should go help Wonwoo Hyung..” 

Mingyu who is still observing the surrounding lower his upper body down after hearing Hansol’s voice, giving him his attention.“But, I can't leave you alone..”

“not until the other arrives” Mingyu continues.

“No, you have to go...That guy, he is strong, he said he is going to using some ancient weapon to catch me ”

“And as u know he's kind of psyc.. crazy and dangerous” 

“But...” 

“I will be fine.” Hansol insisted and smile softly. 

Mingyu glance at the scene of Wonwoo fighting against the snake demon and contemplate. 

Mingyu looks at Hansol who is still smiling and soften.

He sighed.

“Alright, but you shout if anything happens, I will be there within seconds” Mingyu reassured. 

Hansol held his hand on his stomach, chuckled painfully and nodded signaling Mingyu to go.

--

After a few rounds of combat, Wonwoo is slightly exhausted and stumbled back as he tries to block a sudden attack by Jung. 

Wonwoo shuts his eyes tightly as he falls, knowing that he is going to hit hard onto the enormous tree behind him.

It was only until a few seconds later the Wonwoo wonders why hasn’t he landed or fall onto something hard.

Instead, he felt something broad and soft supporting his back, he opens his eyes immediately and realizes that he is supported by Mingyu’s who is standing behind him.

“Safeeee” Mingyu chimed.

“T-Thanks” Wonwoo said gratefully.

He smiled slightly and asked.

“Hows Hansol?”

“He’s safe” Mingyu assured.

At the same time, simultaneous attacks are aimed at them again, cutting off their small conversation.

Wonwoo immediately held up his jet-black double sword to form an “X” as he blocks the attack for the both of them.

However, the force is still as powerful that causes both of them staggered backward.

After regaining their balance in a flash, Wonwoo tries to aim an attack towards Jung as he sees him charging towards them again.

They have to be the ones attacking instead of being too passive in this fight Wonwoo thought.

They still have to protect Hansol before the others arrive.

Wonwoo poses his double sword in front of his face, closes his eyes and mumbled some spell as he aims an invisible attack towards Jung.

While Mingyu wields his fingers before his face, forming at a feathery angelic white crystal bow.

He pulls his empty hand back as if he was aiming a target with an arrow as a real crystal ice arrow forms slowly. 

Mingyu releases his arrow at the same time when Wonwoo releases his attack as well.

Both of their attacks dart through the air and successfully hits Jung.

“Argghhh…..” Jung groans sharply and loudly, the sound travels far enough for Hansol to hear, as Hansol covers his ear painfully trying to filter the sound away.

Wonwoo and Mingyu did the same.

It was only after a few seconds that the groaning stops as Wonwoo turns to check on Mingyu.

After assuring that Mingyu is fine from the sound they glance over at the fallen opponent on the ground from afar.

“Finally.” Wonwoo sighed, thinking that this exhausting fight is finally ending soon.

“Hyung, We have to kill him before he recovers, we can't risk him chasing after Hansol again” Mingyu stated.

“Looks at what an angel is saying, killing” Wonwoo voiced out. 

“That should have been my line” the demon continues.

Mingyu laughed and shrugged.

“Lend me one of your black swords, hyung. I'm going to combine our powers and send him off”

“aha , alright. Remember when we use to train like this during training time at school”

“UmMhmm” Mingyu hum in response and laugh.

With that Mingyu did the same gesture, wielding his finger before his face as he forms his angelic white bow. He pulls his hand backward, now aiming a jet-black sword instead of a crystal arrow. 

 

Shortly, an attack is sighted, not giving Jung any chance to counterattack.

The snake groans loudly again.

003 Saved  You 救你

"혹시나 그 사람 날 찾고 있지 않을까"
"나는 지금 널 찾고 있
어요
"
"What if the person is looking for me?
"
"I'm looking for you now"


❁ Author Note
Sorry for not updating often but i promise i will not drop this fic ❤︎~
Hope this chapter is consider good. :3