nine

All Along // Xiuhan and Sesoo

     Luhan was sitting on the sofa (his new favourite place), waiting for Minseok to get home from his last day of teaching before winter break. Normally, teachers stay an extra day after the students, but since Minseok and Lu would be moving the principal provided some leeway.

"Minnie!" He yelled at the sound of the doorknob turning.

"You're acting like you haven't seen me in three years." Minseok took off his shoes and placed his feet into his pink slippers. He wanted to have 'couple slippers' with Lu, however the other refused the pink as he was 'too manly' for it. He just wears black and boring slippers instead. Luhan walked up to the door and Minseok enveloped the other into a hug, placing a kiss on his cheek, then another on his lips when the hug seperated.

"I've just missed you! I was sooo bored. I finished packing everything, we just have to call the moving company so they can take care of placing the stuff in the new place." Luhan explained and Minseok took a look around, everything was in neat boxes, with labels in both Chinese and Korean written on the side.

"Aw, I would have helped with that. Is Sehun going to leave the furniture?" Minseok sympathized.

"Yeah, we bought it fully furnished. I'm curious as to where he and Kyungsoo are moving, but at the same time, I don't care." Luhan said and they both chuckled.

"Alright, now I am once again, grateful that I bought this place fully furnished as well."

"I knew you couldn't afford nice furniture on a teacher's salary." Luhan said, than instantly regretted it.

"Don't be jealous that I have a job, you do realize that one day you're money from Sehun will run out." Minseok stated, opening the fridge for a water to see it empty. At least they were moving tomorrow, so they would have the luxury of a home soon enough.

"How do I even get a job with only a high school education? Isn't that like impossible?" Luhan pondered getting a job many times, he was always so bored. He had maids to clean and a chef to cook. He normally just sat on the couch watching TV or talking to Baekhyun, as he was also a bored househusband.

"You could start off small, or use some of your money to go to college instead of using it for whatever." Minseok reasoned.

"Alright, college. Sounds nice. I'll look into it."

~

     Luhan awoke to the sound of SHINee's Replay, he quickly silenced it, not wanting to awake Minseok. "7am, December 22nd - Moving Day!" it read. He sighed and climbed out of bed, as careful as possible. He knew that Minseok was quite stressed out really. He had to take care of his student's grades and wrap up the first semester lesson plan. Moving was just going to add more fuel to the fire that was Kim Minseok's stress level. Luhan decided that he would try to make today the most relaxing moving day known to man.

"For you." Luhan exclaimed, handing the other a Starbuck's thermos filled with a peppermint mocha, Minseok's favourite for the winter. Minseok was sitting on a bar stool in front of the breakfast island. 

"Aww, thanks babe." Xiumin gratefully took the coffee, smelling it, then pecking Luhan's lips. "What time is it?" He asked, taking a glazed donut and biting into it, making a sound of delight escape his lips.  "Ten? The movers should be here soon!" Minseok continued after checking his phone.

//happy fourth of july for us americans! waiting for the fireworks whilst breathing straight up freedom. jkjk, i hate my country, but at least it has internet//