one

All Along // Xiuhan and Sesoo

HunHan was one of the strongest relationships out there, that was until Kyungsoo became Sehun's new assistant. 

~

     Luhan had his suspicions. Sehun always had a 'buisiness meeting' to attend or a 'conference call' to answer. However, Luhan was the spouse. He realized that his husband was having an affair with that short and stubby assistant of his. Probably before they even did. He had nothing against Kyungsoo personally, he was probably a very good assistant only sleeping with his boss so he could keep his job. Just like why Luhan was staying with Sehun for his money. 

     Luhan has never had a real job. He doesn't know how to cook or clean. He married Sehun at a young age, straight out of high school. Then, Sehun started a business with his best friend, Chanyeol based around some stupid invention they came up with in middle school. Soon after, the business skyrocketed and the two were making big bucks. 

     Luhan and Baekhyun, both being stay-at-home husbands got used to not seeing their significant others. Baekhyun had nothing to worry about, with Chanyeol being utterly infactuated with him and all. Luhan on the other hand, used to not have to worry. HunHan was one of the strongest relationships out there, that was until Kyungsoo became Sehun's new assistant. 

     Soon enough, Sehun was spending a lot of time at the office. Always coming up with excuses as to why he came home late, but Luhan knew why, well the real reason why.

     Did Luhan even still love Sehun? Luhan didn't know. Sure some feelings still existed, but as three years passed since the affair started and Sehun only became more and more clumsy and bad at hiding it, Luhan saw his admiration for the taller fade. They hardly ever saw each other and Luhan was starting to go on dates with new and different men.

"I love them so much! Don't you just love them?" Baekhyun exclaimed at the television where Chanyeol and Sehun were being interviewed.

"Yeah, sure. Baekhyun, I got to go." Luhan stood up from the couch and Baek paused the t.v.

"Where? You never miss an interview." Baekhyun inquired.

"I just don't feel well." Luhan lied and exited the room. He couldn't stand to watch his husband on t.v. He couldn't stand his husband in general. Bastard.

     The next night, Sehun was drunk and brought his assistant home with him. Luhan left the bedroom when he saw them enter the house. Luhan sat in the living room and Netflix, blaring out any sounds from the bedroom with some cartoon. 

     The following morning, Sehun awoke to find his clothes folded neatly and ironed, directly next to Kyungsoo's clothes (also neatly folded and ironed). Sehun assumed it was one of the helpers until he spotted a note. It was written in Luhan's handwriting.

'I knew all along.'