Chapter 1

As For Me

“ATTENTION TO MISS SOLAR KIM AND MISS MOON BYULYI, PLEASE GO TO THE TEACHERS’ OFFICE NOW!”

 

 

 

The announcement blaster loud and clear, breaking the silence of the quaint school hallway. The two girls though didn’t know, the announcement was the beginning of continuous nightmare and the chance to fall in love.

--

“Solar you’re here. Come, have a seat.”

 

 

 

The man, in his late fifties, smiled widely upon the arrival of her princess who is also wide known as the queen of the school. Showing the seat in front of him, he gladly welcomed the arrival of the girl.

 

 

 

“What’s with the sudden announcement dad?”

 

 

 

Kim YongSun or mostly called Solar Kim is the daughter of Teacher Kim DoHoon and is a Korean-American. She’s one of the most famous student in the all-girls-school, having a complete set of extraordinary beauty, being shipped with Irene Bae, the school cheerleaders captain and also being the top scorer in school. Anyone would do anything just to be in the girl’s shoes.

 

 

 

 

“I have a new job to assign to you. I’ll get to the briefing after your partner arrives.”

 

 

 

 

Solar nods before having a sip of the tea prepared for them. Having being the daughter of the school teacher and shares holder, she had always received special treatment at the school. However, nobody could say it’s unfair for her to receive such treatments, after all, she brings a lot of success to the school thanks to her y brain.

 

 

 

 

“H-hello?”

 

 

 

 

Solar and Mr.Kim turned to the door direction upon hearing the shaking voice. Solar would be lying if she said she wasn’t surprised to see such a familiar face. After working her brain hard, she finally realise that the girl is her classmate, the most quiet one too. No wonder the girl wasn’t linger much in her head.

 

 

 

 

This was one of Solar’s flaws. She had been hanging around her famous and hot friends too much that she missed the presence of some people that was worth the attention.

 

 

 

 

The girl that appeared in front of her now is a beauty, and it regrets her that she just realised it now. With shiny blond hair, sharp eyes and pointy nose, it’s impossible to say that the other girl was plain looking.

 

 

 

 

“May I come in?”

 

 

 

 

The other girl had asked with shaky voice and hand, it’s obvious with how the paper in her hand was shaking like she’s experiencing earthquake all by herself.

 

 

 

 

“Of course, come in MoonByul. Have a seat beside Solar.”

 

 

 

 

“T-thank you Mr.Kim.”

 

 

 

 

The blond politely took a seat next to Solar who was still awestruck by the blond’s beauty. It breaks to Solar that she was staring too much, because the blond was the first to turn towards the brunette before flashing a polite smile, which caused the brunette to slightly blush.

 

 

 

 

“First of all, I would like to apologise to you girls for taking your time, especially you MoonByul, since you should be heading home now.”

 

 

 

 

The blond just shakes her head lightly before smiling again.

 

 

 

 

“It’s okay Mr.Kim.”

 

 

 

 

The elderly nods as an answer before continuing about the briefing.

 

 

 

 

“I bet you girls might be informed that our school will be sending representatives among the senior students to Bucheon All-Girls-School for the ‘Teach and Receive’ program. Among the students in the senior years, we had decided to send 12 students from your year, specifically 2 students per class for the program.”

 

 

 

 

Solar just intently listened to her father’s words, but she can’t bring herself to focus much because by the end her eye, she could see how nervous the blond was, and she somehow pity her, thinking that it might be her first time being selected for such programs. It reminds her of when it was her own first time going to represent school and all.

 

 

 

 

“So I had decided that for your class I’d choose you, Solar and MoonByul and since I know that you came from Bucheon, so maybe you’re well informed of the countryside.”

 

 

 

 

That caught Solar by surprise. If she came from Bucheon to Seoul for school, where is she staying at now?

 

 

 

 

“So is it okay for you girls?”

 

 

 

 

The two girls just nod their head as approval before bowing politely to the teacher and went out the teachers’ room.

 

 

 

 

It went awkward between the two of them, since the school was already empty. The silence of the hallway could clearly be heard by their awkwardness now.

 

 

 

 

However, MoonByul was the first to break the silence by informing Solar that she has to go now.

 

 

 

 

“MoonByul , can I ask you something?”

 

 

 

 

“S-sure.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Dad said you came from Bucheon to Seoul. Did you came alone?”

 

 

 

 

Solar received a nod as a response and somehow a lump started to form in as she continued to the main point.

 

 

 

 

“Who do you live with right now?”

 

 

 

 

There were a few moments of silence before the blond took a deep breath as she prepares herself to answer the brunette’s question.

 

 

 

 

“I’m renting a rooftop around downtown Seoul, and currently living alone. I hope that answers your question enough cause I really gotta rush now. I’ll see you tomorrow in class.”

 

 

 

 

With that the blond went together with the wind, and Solar blankly watched the retreating figure of the blond.

 

 

 

 

She was never the type to get curious of others, except for the people she truly cared for and it scares her of how persistent she is towards the blond’s life. YongSun what is wrong with you?

 

**

First chapter up. Enjoy~ ; JH