Chapter 7

Cinnamon Summer [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//I am really truly sincerely sorry and apologize that I haven't updated for like 2 months. The inspiration was sooo lost. And I am pretty busy thesedays. But I'll definitely make sure that I will update at least twice a month. Thank you soo much for not unsubscribing. ^^ :D//

Author's POV

"Ilhoon ah, get ready!" manager hyung told Ilhoon to get ready since the show will start in 10 minutes.

"and don't be nervous." Manager hyung told Ilhoon. 

"Yeah, sure. Don't worry. I am pro, remember?" Ilhoon smiled at him and turned around. Of course, he is nervous. Maybe he becomes famous because of his look, his fashion and his postures for the photoshoots but to be honest, there was only two run-ways that he did walk. And this is still his third time. So, he still feels nervous. 

"Hey!" Ilhoon heard someone called him so he turned around. And he is definitely amazed by what he saw. The awkward Hyunsik. 

"Hi..." Hyunsik said as he enters the room. 

"Hyung!" 

"Um...the show is starting in 10 minutes." Hyunsik said as he steps into the room.

"Yeah... I thought you are already outside." Ilhoon answered while Hyunsik definitely looks like hiding something. Or maybe it is just Ilhoon imagination but he feels like Hyunsik face is all red. 

"Are you okay?" Ilhoon asked the older guy and told him to sit. 

"Yeah...um. I will go now. I..." Hyunsik obviously looks something strange. Hyunsik is placing his hand on the back with red ears and eyes looking down. What is with that gesture? If Ilhoon is not wrong, he is a bit shy. 

"yeah?" 

"I... I come to say good luck to you." Ilhoon obviously wants to laugh out loud when he heard Hyunsik said. So, he is shy to say that? Ilhoon has no idea why Hyunsik acts like that.

"Thank you hyung!" Ilhoon said as he looks at the Hyunsik, holding not to laugh. You don't need to be shy, you know. The younger wanted to say but they are cut off by some event organizer telling them to stand by. 

The nervousness that Ilhoon has last few minutes ago is all gone after seeing Hyunsik being shy around him. The younger smiles with his sharp-edged lips at the image of awkward Hyunsik. 

That hyung is really something.

--

Last two days ago, 

"You have schedule at 10. You have to get up now!" Manager hyung sounded disappointed as his model has not woken up yet. 

"mmm...I'll. I'll" Ilhoon never wanted to go to work in the morning. For him, the morning is up to 1 pm. Especially the morning after his hangover. 

"That's why I told you not to drink." Ilhoon heard his manager scolding him outside of his bedroom. And he knows that he has to get up so he walked out of the bed and starts to change the clothes. 

"and lately you are going out that photographer nearly every day." Ilhoon could hear his manager bragging about Hyunsik and he does nothing but frown. What is wrong with me going out with hyung? 

"and I heard you two went to the bar last night. Without. Telling. Me. a. thing." Manager hyung glares at Ilhoon who comes out from the room.

"Hyung! I am 21 years old! I am capable of what I am doing or who I hang out with." Ilhoon wants to mock but he said it with aegyo. He tried to mock his manager but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter