Chapter 25

Cinnamon Summer [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am back. I am really really really really sorry for disappearing so long. After my exam was over, I had writer’s block for this story. I didn’t know how to continue anymore. So, I wrote and deleted and then wrote again and deleted again. This is the third version that I wrote. I am sorry for having that terrible writer’s block.

Here you go…

So, after having a photoshoot for the whole day, Ilhoon could finally came back to his apartment. That eight hour of working in the studio . Now that he has another contract with new company there is no one he knows in the workplace and plus, he got scolded by his manager because he did not seem to focus on his work. Well, it’s not that Ilhoon couldn’t focus but just the fact that he will have movie night with Hyunsik distracts him.

Yes, it is a serious distraction. One minute Ilhoon might be working with a straight face looking all concentrated and focus but then, next minute he might go smiling and laughing alone. Well even now on his way back to the apartment, he couldn’t hide his smile. The image of how Hyunsik asked Ilhoon out at his doorstep is just so romantic. Maybe it is because Ilhoon loves Hyunsik so much that everything the older does turns to be romantic or maybe it really is.

Who wouldn’t feel happy and fluttered when their love of the life shows up at the doorstep and confess?

“Now you are smiling again.” he heard his manager said. Oh right. He is smiling again. He didn’t answer back but just brushes his hair off with his hand while trying to hide his blush.

“Don’t be so obvious. People can notice fast if you keep doing like this.”

“L-like what?”

“This. You were blushing and smiling the whole day. Thank god that no one noticed that you are dating.” his manager gives him a side eye and stops the car at the entrance of his apartment. Well, all he could do is giving an assurance that he will try his best not to be exposed but he knows that he can’t when he enters his apartment with light steps and a wide grin thinking about all the things he wants to do with Hyunsik.

The older has messaged him this afternoon saying he will be there at 7pm. And it is now 5pm. So, he got 2 hours to be prepared.

Oh . All the sudden, Ilhoon does not know what to do or where to start anymore. His apartment is a mess, and he needs to clean it. He also looks like a mess right now. Well basically Ilhoon just does not satisfy with anything right now. Call him stupid or whatever but this is the first time for him to be with someone he really loves and it is a man.

He dated girls and the way the things work in boy-girl relationship is quite simple. You go to their house, have some conversation, watch some movies and then you could end up staying the night there or just leave.

But, right now, Hyunsik is not a girl and in fact, he is a man. Damn, Ilhoon could feel himself blushing so he decided to forget about it now and start cleaning.

It’s not like doing chores helps him forget about Hyunsik but he did stop blushing for about 45 minutes because there were so much things to do. But after that 45 minutes, he started to get blushed again because Hyunsik calls him.

“Hey.” Ilhoon answers the phone call trying to sound normal.

“Hey. Did you arrive home?” Hyunsik asked and just hearing the older voice could turn Ilhoon into fifteen years old girl meeting her crush.

“Yeah. How about you?” Ilhoon feels somewhat proud that he could speak without stuttering despite of his heart beating fast.

“I was working on my photos but I am about to leave now. I will bring some food for us. What do you want to for dinner?” Hyunsik asked.

“erm…anything is fine.”

“Do you want Chinese food?”

“It’s okay.”

“Japanese food? Oh nope. You are from Japan. Why would I treat you the Japanese food when you are in Korea?” Hyunsik said as he murmured some words and that is really amusing for Ilhoon. He likes it when the older becomes considerate for him.

“So, Pizza?”

“…it’s fine.” Actually, Ilhoon does not know what to choose because he does not want to look very picky with foods although he knows he is.

“…Ilhoon, you don’t have to agree if you don’t like it. Now tell me. What do you want to eat?” Ilhoon was surprised at how the older knows what he really feels. It’s somehow sweet.

“F-fried chicken?” Ilhoon finally said it hoping Hyunsik likes it too. He can hear the older chuckled a bit.

“Alright. Fried chicken it is! See you later, love.” Hyunsik said as he hung up the phone. And that last sentence did make Ilhoon’s heart flip and jump and turn around and then freeze. The younger feels himself getting hot and sweaty and then heart skipping fast. Did Hyunsik just call him love?

Well just like that Ilhoon had to try so hard no blush for another hour while waiting for Hyunsik to come. Ilhoon does not want to look all red and anxious although he already had a shower.

He was looking himself into the mirror when the older rings the doorbell. Although Ilhoon was prepared himself not to be nervous but his heart is beating as hell when he opens the door. Well, his heart stops beating for a second when he saw Hyunsik in the white shirt with black jeans and well yes, with a big box of fried chicken that Ilhoon wants to eat.

“Hey.” Hyunsik greets him.

“Hey.”

“Er…mind if I come in?” Hyunsik asked. Ilhoon could just die from being an awkward freak because he forgot to bring Hyunsik in and he was being paralyzed by how good Hyunsik looks tonight.

“Yes, of course. Come on in.” Ilhoon said as he opens the door wide enough for Hyunsik to come in. The younger realizes there is another thing on Hyunsik hand except the fried chicken box. It is not a bouquet of flowers or some red boxes where you can put a ring and give to your lover. It is a wide flat thing which is packed with some papers.

“What is that?” Ilhoon asked as he saw Hyunsik put it on leaning on the wall.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter