Chapter 23

Cinnamon Summer [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody’s POV

“I am not eating this.”

“Yes, you have to.”

“I told you I hate carrots.”

“I know but-”

“Good…then I am not going to eat that thing.”

So, this has been going on for about almost half an hour already. Hyunsik does not know that treating Ilhoon would be this hard. But he is trying to cope it since it is Ilhoon, the one and only person on earth that can shake Hyunsik’s heart.

“But it’s good for your health.”

“I am healthy!” this kid… sometimes Hyunsik really wishes Ilhoon would be a baby so that Ilhoon cannot complain and getting sulked like what he is doing just now.

“No, you are not. You fainted last three days ago. Remember?”

“That’s is because of you, you idiot!” Ilhoon folded his arm and turned around.

Here we go again. Since the day that their manager allowed them to date, Hyunsik has been staying at the hospital to take care of Ilhoon. The sofa is, of course, very small for him to sleep in but that’s fine because….it is for Ilhoon. But the hardest part is that every time Ilhoon blames him for breaking his heart, Hyunsik feels like he is going to get drowned to the bottom of an ocean.

“I…” “Right. You are right.” That’s all he can say.

“I will leave the food here. You can have it when you are hungry.” Hyunsik said as he left the room. Yes, he did leave the room for a while. He feels so terrible every time the memories about Ilhoon crying flashes back. Why did I even walk away?

After mentally hitting his face for about ten times and mentally scolding himself, Hyunsik comes back to the room. Ilhoon is already asleep with the lights are off. Of course, it’s almost 10 pm.

Hyunsik smiled as he saw the empty dishes on the side table. Ilhoon finally had the carrots. It’s not just a carrot. It was the fried mixed vegetables. But that kid is just being hard headed when it comes to vegetables. He brushes off some hair which are covering Ilhoon’s forehead. God, they are so soft.

And why isn’t this going anywhere? The reason why Hyunsik is here to make it up to Ilhoon but all he is doing is getting rejected by the younger boy whenever he tries to treat him vegetables and meat.

“Can you stop staring? It’s creepy.” Hyunsik flinched when he heard the orange haired boy speaks with his eyes close. How come he knows that he is staring?

“I-I thought you are asleep.”

“I was. But you are touching my hair. So, I wake up. Obviously.” Ilhoon said as he sat up on the bed wrapping his hands around his knees. He just looks so small under that big white blanket. Damn, Hyunsik misses his tiny orange creature in his arms. He misses the shampoo smell of Ilhoon. It was roses. It sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter