Blushing

The Complications
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry, I was away on a volunteer trip in Cambodia for a while and then I just had to find motivation to keep writing. I went in one of those struts where I was kinda stuck and didn’t have a lot of inspiration… I can’t promise you that updates will be frequent but they will come… sorry again.

Yoongi was in the process of trying to calm his sister down, she was prone to having panic attacks and he was scared that she was having one right now. Chanyeol was standing on the sidelines not really knowing what to do or how to react.

Yoongi looked at Hye Mi, ‘Hye Mi, breath, tell me what’s happening.’ She managed to take a few shaky breaths.

‘I’m meant to be going over to Suho’s house tonight for a project.’ Yoongi let out a sigh, rolled his eyes and glared at his sister.

‘I’m going back to bed.’ And he shut his door leaving his sister, Hye Mi looked toward Chanyeol and his happy virus smile began to appear.

‘It’s finally happening, it’s about time he grew some balls.’ Hye Mi looked towards Chanyeol with shock.

‘It’s only for a project, it’s not like we’re dating!’

‘Then why are you freaking out so much?’ Hye Mi glared at him with intent to kill and he shouted about something to do with breakfast, Hye Mi looked down at her stomach and shook her head proceeding to get ready for her long day ahead.

Hye Mi jumped out of Chanyeol’s car and ran into school racing to her locker to get herself organized and when she got her books, she realised that her first lesson was with Suho. Her breathing became even more erratic and her palms began to get sweaty, she shook her head and headed off to help Lay. Be calm Hye Mi, nothing’s going to happen, stop over rationalizing things and before Lay had time to noticed how stressed she was, she was back to normal.

‘Hey Mi, how are you?’

‘I’m good… and you?’

‘Yeah, I’m good. Did you get the papers from the office.’

‘Not yet, I was just going to dump my stuff and head off.’

‘Ok cool.’ Hye Mi exited the room and headed to the office to get the notes that needed to be handed out, when she got back the classroom was slowly filling up with students and sitting in her usual spot was Rae Soo. She dumped the papers on the teacher’s desk and ran to her best friends side.

‘Ok dude, I am so not ready for tonight.’ Rae Soo looked at her friend in confusion not remembering what was happening until the pessimistic triplet plopped himself down.

‘She has a date.’

Hye Mi hit Yoongi with a swift slap and followed with, ‘It’s not a date, and you don’t care anyway.’ Yoongi just rolled his eyes, turned the other way and proceeded to go to sleep. The information suddenly sank in and she leapt up in her chair and Hye Mi knowing what was about to happen, slammed her hand over her best friends mouth. ‘Don’t you dare shout it out for everyone to hear.’ Rae Soo slowly sat back down in her chair and nodded.

‘You’ve got a date with your husband.’ She whispered which then also ended up with her being slapped too.

‘He is not my bloody husband, and it is not a date… but what do I do?’

‘If it’s not a date then don’t do anything.’ Hye Mi just glared at her but moved to her seat as the start of the day was near. As she sat down she saw Kai’s knowing eyes.

‘Say anything and you die, I haven’t had enough sleep to control my rational self.’ Kai nodded and looked down at his feet. She sat down and quickly to follow was Taehyung, ‘So Mi Mi, you and Suho are finally getting in.’ Hye Mi looked up from her book with a stare that could have killed and she started shaking her head. ‘Don’t even start.’ Taehyung put his hands up in defense apologizing. ‘I’m just happy for you both, I love Suho, he’s an amazing guy.’ Hye Mi looked at him in surprise… ‘You two are friends?’

‘Yeah, I know, not a lot of people know about it, but we are actually quite close… surprise.’ Hye Mi just laughed at the newly found fact as the school day began. Despite the newly found knowled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter