Project

The Complications
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I just want to make this clear 1. I have changed Hyun Yoo’s name to Rae Soo because readers where getting confused between the two girls and 2. Hye Mi is in Year 11, however she excels in some classes so she is in the Year 12 classes.

Rae Soo had been dropped off by Xiumin and Namjoon had tagged along, however once they got to school, the went their own ways, Rae Soo headed to her locker to get what she needed and then headed to class. When she walked into class she saw Hye Mi with big dark circles under her eyes, Rae Soo’s first instinct was to turn around and not look back, but of course she didn’t. She placed her stuff on her desk, which stirred a half asleep Yoongi and made her way towards Hye Mi.

‘How many hours of sleep did you get last night?’

‘Enough.’

‘Oh yeah, it totally looks like it.’

‘Shut up, I had to catch up on my k-dramas.’

‘You didn’t have to.’

‘Yes I did, and I’m a strong independent woman, I can do what I want.’ Rae Soo just rolled her eyes and went to her seat waiting for class to begin.

The homeroom teacher walked in and began the day with the roll. Hye Mi and Lay made some announcements and then it was time for the first lesson. Hye Mi had Year 12 History and Rae Soo had Dance, so they both began to make their way to their respective classes. As Rae Soo was leaving however, by mistake she bumped into Lay, her face was extremely red and she muttered a sorry and stood in that spot quite awkwardly not making any movement. Kai was standing off to the side cringing at her suffering, so he walked up to her and pulled her away from the awkward position, ‘Come on, lets go to Dance.’ Rae Soo sighed and looked up at Kai,

‘Thank you so much, lifesaver!’ Kai just shrugged and turned when they heard a snickering outside the door. Rae Soo glared at her best friend, ‘You saw that was going to happen didn’t you? You saw that was going to happen and you did nothing, you little witch!’

Hye Mi just giggled again, ‘Where would the joy be in my life if my best friend didn't get embarrassed once in a while? Anyway, a fast heartbeat once in a while is always good for the body.’ And with that she was gone.

Rae Soo turned to Kai, ‘I’m going to kill her one of these days.’ Kai scoffed and grabbed her arm again,

‘Yeah right, come on, lets get to class.’ And that's how their day began.

 

Hye Mi walked into her Year 12 History class and took her seat next to Xiumin who was beaming up at her, ‘It’s been quite a while since you’ve sat here, I know we talked yesterday but there were too many people, how was your holiday?’

‘It was great, warm, sunny, how was school with out me?’

‘It was amazing, peace and quite for once,’ Hye Mi had an offended look on her face, ‘I’m joking, I’m joking, it’s good to have you back and now Suho can stop sulking about you not being here.

‘Oh shut up, he didn’t do that.’

‘Oh trust me, he definitely did.’ Hye Mi went silent as he walked in and Xiumin rolled his eyes, ‘And there goes the classic, sassy and confident Hye Mi.’ Hye Mi let out a breath, held out a finger and turned back to Xiumin.

‘Classic, sassy are a yes, confident is a big no no, I have no confidence thank you very much.’ Hye Mi glanced back up to the door and made eye contact with Suho, the two smiled shyly at each other and Xiumin proceeded to roll his eyes again.

‘Would you two please just get together already, you make me sick.’

‘You already are sick.’ Hye Mi looked up to see Luhan coming towards them and Xiumin smiled, ‘Yo dude how’s it going? How was China?’ Luhan smiled at Xiumin and answered him with a good.

 

Jin came bustling through the doors and his eyes landed on Hye Mi fear in his eyes. ‘Mi Mi, Mi Mi, I really need your help! Like really need it!’ Hye Mi was taken aback by her best friends franticness, ‘What is it?’

‘Do I look better in purple or blue.’ Hye Mi’s face turned stoic as she realised what she thought was a major issue turned out to be something so small.

‘I think you look better in brown.’ Jin tilted his head in confusion.

‘What?’

‘In brown, in a grave, six feet under.’ Jin gasped and Xiumin laughed,

‘And she’s back.’

‘What was that for?’ Jin shouted.

‘You bloody scared me over nothing!’ And this little argument continued until the end of lesson. We the single lesson did finally finished Hye Mi got up to leave but was pulled back by a tug on the wrist, when she turned to see who it was she saw Suho. Her breathing stopped and she automatically went to the worst-case scenario. He’s going to insult me for being such a klutz yesterday; he’s going to have a go at me.  But to her surprise he didn't…

 

Rae Soo had just turned up to class with Kai but they were late, and Rae Soo was mumbling to herself at how stupid she was for not moving or saying anything, like what level of idiot do I have to be to not even move or talk… god you retard. The teacher managed to snap her out of her trance to tell her to go change, so she did just that. As she came out of the change room however, there was Lay, since when was Lay in this dance class? Oh that’s right always. Raw Soo’s face began to grow red again because of her idiotic moment so Kai pulled her down to sit with him and class began.

 

Jimin began bugging Rae Soo half way through the lesson nudging her, giving her a look that she really disliked, ‘So you still haven’t gotten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter