Dinner

The Complications
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Mi had farewelled Rae Soo heading back to class with Lay to help with a few left over things to do. She walks into the classroom that was now empty and slightly messy, she got to rearranging some of the chairs and picking up rubbish. Lay turned to her and shook his head.

"I told you not to worry about this, you got back yesterday, you must be tired plus you would have a whole heap of homework to do."

"It's fine, I don't have that much homework plus I normally live off like two or three hours sleep anyway, so it won't make much of a difference for me." Hyi Mi's stomach suddenly grumbled.

"How many times have I told you to take care of your health? Do want any food? I have some in my locker."

"It's okay, I'll just eat when I get home, anyway, like you can talk, you're the one always pushing yourself and getting sick." Lay just turned away from Hye Mi and continued whatever he was doing. Hye Mi continues too and when they were just about to finish Hye Mi turns back to Lay. "Now just to be 100% sure you have absolutely no interest in Rae Soo right? I don't want to be that annoying person and don't worry I won't try and force you together cause we both know I want Kai to end up with her... anyway, I just don't want her to get hurt or feeling like shes hurting you." Lay grabbed Hye Mi's shoulders and stilled her from her extremely fast talking.

"Hye Mi, I do not like her, I promise, and don't worry I don't find you annoying, you're just being a good best friend. Anyway I think it's time to go home, I'll see you tomorrow, don't forget the papers on the desk." Hye Mi nodded, grabbed the papers and the two did their regular high-five and left for their lockers. Hye Mi rounded the final corner to her locker until she ran into a hard body, leaving her spread out on the floor in an embarrassing position, her underwear however managed to stay hidden. The papers had gone everywhere and she looked up to see who she bumped into to apologise but automatically froze and cursed in her head... Suho.

He held out a hand to help her up which she took because she did not believe she could stand on her own through the embarrsement. She hid her face in her hair, face going bright red.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't see you Suho, sorry."

"It's okay, I wasn't looking where I was going, are you okay?" He leant over and brushed some of the hair out of her face and saw how red it was, he couldn't help let out a slight chuckle, "you're cute." Suho automatically also went bright red and shut his mouth quickly as he realised what he just said. Hye Mi looked at him with wide eyes and bit her lip to hide a smirk. Suho quickly bent down and started to pick up the papers, and Hye Mi joined him. They were quickly collected and Suho gave them to her his face was still bright red just like hers.

As he was farewelling her she apologised again and he simply smiled saying it was okay. Once she thought she was home free she was quickly turned back around by the wrist.

"I'm sorry Hye Mi, I forgot to mention that you're meant to be doing a Business assignment with me, we have a bit longer to do it but we have to organise a time to do it because we don't have that much class time, is that alright?" Hye Mi nodded and then Suho finally walked out of view. She let out a breath that she didn't realise she had been holding. How could he possibly be so handsome, kind and cute at the same time.

 

As H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter