Chapter 2

Just Roommates?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chan-yeol sat in his room alone, deep in thought. Casting his mind back six months, to the night of the Mama Awards, he let out a sigh and adjusted his snapback on his head. He remembered, very clearly, walking in on Taeyang, who was getting up close and personal with a girl in the men's bathroom at the venue. She had been sat on the marble-top sink unit, her skirt hitched up to her thighs, blouse open at the front and her legs wrapped tightly around his waist. He hadn't even tried to hide it, simply yelling at Chan-yeol to "Get the out and find somewhere else to piss!", to which Chan-yeol shook his head and, cursing under his breath, left them to it. When he had gotten back to his seat, he had told his best friend and band member, Baek-hyun, whose reply was "Aish, i miss all the fun!". He had no idea, at the time, that Taeyang was in a relationship and, now that he had met his girlfriend, he couldn't help but feel bad for her. He couldn't imagine ever doing that to someone. He wondered if she knew about it and had forgiven him, though he decided that the unfortunate truth was more likely that she was completely unaware of Taeyang's antics that night. "Poor girl!" he thought. "No-one deserves to be treated that way".

He decided to go to the yard for some privacy and call Baek-hyun. "Channie! I miss you!" Baek-hyun's excitable voice blared down the line into his ears, making them ring. "Hey Baek. How's it going?" he asked. "Gah, it's sooo boring without you!" he replied gloomily. "I hope you're behaving yourself while i'm gone. Hey, i need some advice." Chan-yeol said. "Ooooh, sounds interesting! What have you been up to, you naughty boy?" Baek-hyun joked,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter