Chapter 1

Just Roommates?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the way to the house, Rin's mind was pre-occupied. The show had been running for around three months now and she had been approached, as an up and coming idol, because a few of the roommates had left, due to work commitments. She hadn't had time to watch the show at all as she had been travelling so much with her group so she wasn't sure who she would even be living with, but, she was all too aware that, at this late stage, bonds would be well-formed amongst the roommates, which would only make it harder to fit in. Her stomach was in knots as her taxi pulled up in a back alley outside what would be her new home for the next few weeks. The driver carried her luggage to the door where a cameraman was waiting. She rang the doorbell and anxiously waited for someone to greet her. Moments later, the door opened and a familiar face peered out. Dyed red hair, ears that stuck out, and a cute face. He immediately bowed to her and said "Ah, hello, welcome, welcome. I'm Chan-yeol." "Hello, I'm Seo Min-rin. It's nice to meet you." she replied, bowing. "It's nice to meet you too. Please, come in." Ushering her inside, he pulled her suitcases into the small hallway. After removing their shoes, he opened up the door to the living area where she was greeted by the others, who were excitably gathering around her, bowing and saying hello. "Ahahaha, guys, let her sit down." Chan-yeol said, taking her by the hand and leading her over to the sofas.

They all sat down together and Chan-yeol introduced the roommates. "This is Shin Sung-woo but we call him Mama Shin, Hong Soo-hyun, Jo Se-ho, Seo Kang-joon and myself, Park Chan-yeol." The roommates waved in turn and welcomed her to the family. "Please, tell us a little about yourself and then i'll show you around the house." Chan-yeol said. "Hey, stop hogging her Channie, i'll show her around." Se-ho quipped. "Guys, stop fighting over her. I can show you if you like." Soo-hyun said with a smile. The two males looked at each and pouted, pretending to be in a huff. "Ahaha, yes, that would be great, thank you Soo-hyun. Uh, so, my name is Seo Min-rin but my friends call me Rin. I'm about to turn 21 years old and i sing in an all girl group ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter