Prepare For Takeoff (Final)

Prepare for Takeoff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"All flight attendants please prepare for takeoff." His deep voice filled the aircraft all at once and Baekhyun tried to hide the shiver that ran up his spine as he tucked away the trolley for takeoff, Pilot Park would always made his voice a bit deeper when Baekhyun was assisting. A small smile spread across his face as he took his jump seat beside Kyungsoo, who is side eyeing him in disgust before scoffing.

 

"Wipe that smug look off your face Baekhyun, we're mid flight." He corrects and Baekhyun fiddles with his fingers in his lap, turning his head ever so slightly to look around the corner at the handsome, broad shoulders of his captain for today's trip from Seoul to London. He isn't ashamed to say the sigh he lets out when while leaning into his palm, dreamily as they begin assent isn't boredom induced.

 

The sound of Kyungsoo unbuckling beside him is heard a few minutes later and he grins at the boy widely in silent gratitude as the younger had agreed to trade his own number four position as Galley-coach to Kyungsoo's number one serving first class to be close to their dreamy pilot. 

 

First thing he does after unbuckling is go to greet the pilots for a second time, as he had only gotten to say a short hello earlier so instead he steps into the cockpit, leaning close to the blue suited man and wrapping his arms slowly over his shoulders and down his chest as  if in mock massage before resting his chin against the crook of his neck.

 

"Good to see you again handsome." He breaths, not missing the smirk rising to Chanyeol's face as he keeps his eyes straight ahead.

 

"How is my favorite flight attendant? Are you well rested? You'll need to be for our date after we land." He teases and Baekhyun puff his cheeks while playing with the pins on the man's collar.

 

"You never invited me on any date, and I happen to be exhausted." He grins leaning into his side.

 

"We're not even over 10,000 ft yet Byun. Christ, could you give us a break? The guy you're assaulting is currently responsible for over 300 lives and you're giving him a hard on." Sehun grumbles making a small pout form on Baekhyun's face but he pulls away. "I'll be in first class if you guys need coffee or anything I'm but a deep, y whisper away." He reminds them with a wink before strutting off, ignoring the groan of annoyance from Sehun.

 

The first few hours of the flight were, of course, dull. Doting on first class passengers wasn't difficult for him and most of the men and women slept as he offered beverages or snacks. Around three hours in however Baekhyun got his break and shuffled his way over to the bunks to get a small nap in. He makes his way in after giving a sleepy, smiley nod to the watching pilot. Before he could even close his curtain to his bunk however he was pushed up against the wall; a firm, muscular arm wrapping around his waist.

 

"We already wasted three hours of our time  together Baek. I wanna hear your pretty voice for more than just the safety demonstration." The giant whispers, brushing the locks of hair from Baekhyun's tired eyes before the flight attendant leaned up and pressed his lips to the pilot's cheek. 

 

"You're so hot Chanyeol but I don't think I can give up my crew rest, even for your pretty face." He mumbles, letting his hands slide under the taller's jacket and untucking his nicely pressed shirt to press his hands against his sculpted, warm body. "If you leave your door cracked for me at the hotel I promise to make it worth your while."

 

"That's a big promise." Chanyeol smirks knowingly and runs a hand down Baekhyun's back to his thighs. "You always deliver though, don't you." He mumbles, kissing Baekhyun's ear softly. "We've got a 20 hour layover, if you don't let me take you out this time I think I'm gonna go crazy." Chanyeol groans. "You've my 5 times now and I've never even been able to buy you dinner. I want to know your hobbies and favorite foods, Beautiful. I wanna know you." He is cut off as the door is pushed open and Jongdae stumbles in, clearly ready fore a break, before freezing with wide eyes and hurries out with a slurred 'I'll give you 2 minutes' as the men correct their attire.

 

"I'll make sure you get that date handsome. I promise." He smiles and kisses the corner of the smiling man's mouth before escorting him out and returning to his bunk with a cheesy grin on his face.

 

It hadn't always been this heated between them. Baekhyun remembers when they first met; he was a fairy fresh new hire and steadily making friends within his airline with the help of his bright smile and loud sense of humor but that day when he stepped onto the plane for a quick trip from ICN to PEK and Minseok nudged his shoulder, playfully meeting his greeting with a wry smile.

 

"Did you see the crew for today? I heard we have hot pilots." He sing songs making Baekhyun blink in surprise.

 

"The pilots? They haven't arrived yet, right?" He mumbles and Minseok sighs, shaking his head before stiffening and staring past the younger's shoulder making Baekhyun turn curiously.

 

"He's met with the broad, firm chest of a tall, slim man with bright blond hair sticking out ever so slightly from his pilot cap. His brown eyes were locked on Baekhyun, a tiny smirk tugging at his lips as the boy gapes, steadying himself against the man's chest carefully but they stays like this long enough for a long, strong arm to wrap around his waist flirtatiously.

 

"I'm Sehun, and you are?" He speaks slow and soft and it makes Baekhyun giggle before they're pulled apart and a giant of a man steps past them impatiently.

 

"Watch your Sehun, Luhan is part of this crew." He tsk, as if rebuking a child but it seems to do the job and Sehun pulls his arm away from Baekhyun as if he's been burned. Baekhyun turns to meet the narrowed eyes of the second captain, who shakes his he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter