008

Unexpected Love [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing took a look at the girl lying down on the bed.
“She was hit” he said quietly to the guys standing behind him while examining her. Just as he said that, Jennie slowly began to regain consciousness .
Bricks.
It felt as if she was hit with a thousand bricks. That was how bad her body hurt.
“Jen!” shouted Hana.
“Here. this should ease the pain” said Yixing handing Hana the painkiller to feed Jen.
Sehun stood on the other side held Jen up as she took a sip of the water and swallowed the painkiller.
“I’m going to have to stitch you up Jen okay?” asked Yixing. Jen nodded and Yixing got to work. In pain, Jennie grabbed onto Sehun’s hand and squeezed it. Yixing quickly stitched her head and gave her another painkiller.
“U-unnie” whispered Jennie after she swallowed the pill.
“Jen” said Hana sobbing. “What happened? Tell unnie what happened”
“H-he” whispered Jennie tearing up.
“It’s okay, take your time Jen” said Jongin reassuringly. The other guys moved closer, surrounding her bed.
“yesterday. Jaebum oppa let me get off work early” said Jen taking deep breaths. “so when I went home, I found… I found”
Tears fell as Jennie continued on. Hana took Jennie’s hand and held it reassuringly.
“He was in bed with some other girl.” she said.
Gasps were heard throughout the room.
“Is that why you wee crying?” asked Sehun as he angrily clenched his fists.
Jennie nodded and continued on,” But when I confronted him in the mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter