002

Unexpected Love [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’M HERE!” shouted a voice. Everyone turned around to see an uneasy looking girl, panting as if she had just ran a marathon.

“Jen!” screamed Hana running towards the girl, giving the poor girl a big hug.

“Unnie! I’m so sorry I’m late… there was so much traffic and and-” Jennie stumbled on her words before getting cut off by her best friend.

“It’s fine, as long as you’re here” said Hana smiling. “Come on, let’s meet the others”

Hana dragged Jennie over to where everyone was still standing. Besides Jongin, everyone seemed unfamiliar with the girl and vise versa.

“Jongin oppa” Jennie said giving the man a hug.

“Jen” he said returning the hug while giving Jennie a pat on the head. “How have you been?”

“Good” said Jennie giving the couple a reassuring smile.

“That’s good- oh! These are my friends” said Jongin pointing at the guys behind him.

“Oh, nice to meet you guys, I’m Jennie, Hana unnie’s best friend” introduced Jennie.

“Nice to meet you” chorused the guys.

With that, the wedding planning began with the basic run through and basically everything that was going to happen that day. Although nothing was set and there was still a lot of time until the actual wedding, the couple wanted everything to be perfect, therefore setting a meeting so early in the whole process.

Being the maid of honor, Jennie was automatically paired up with Sehun.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Sehun” sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter