004

Unexpected Love [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days had passed from the incident in the car and the usual routine was put back into motion. Jennie had yet told her best friend that her boyfriend had basically forbade her from attending the wedding as the maid of honor. 

“Sorry I’m late!” panted Jennie running through the doors of the club.  

“Jen? Late? What’s new?” teased Jinyoung,  the young bartender standing behind the bar cleaning glass cups  .

She had never told Seungho that she had been working at a bar for the past few months, let alone a bar that only had male workers, well, besides her of course. He knew she worked, however never really asked her where. 

“Seungho kept you back again?” asked Mark, her best guy friend, handing her a glass of water.  

Club Seven was an exclusive club in the middle of downtown Seoul owned by Im Jaebum, one of the youngest club owners in the whole industry. Exclusive? They only opened at selective hours during the night, from 9PM to 4AM, and only those who were on the list were allowed in. Because oh the guys’ overprotective nature, they made sure Jennie was out of there by 1AM the latest. 

She was first introduced to the whole gang through Mark, who was her childhood best friend back in LA, despite their 3 year age difference. He had always looked over her and took care of her like an older brother.  

When he had heard that she was looking for a job out here in Seoul, he did not hesitate to introduce her to Jaebum and the gang. Now Jennie had 6 new best friends who were close to her like family and had a paying job as a waitress/ rookie bartender at one of the hottest clubs in Seoul. 

“yea, he was throwing a tantrum right before I left,” said Jennie taking a gulp of the water throwing Mark a thank you look. 

“I don’t understand how you’re still with that ” said Youngjae handing her a napkin from the other sid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter