Final

Just Be Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon wanted to hate the rain for messing up with her plan on going outside where maybe she could paint a beautiful scenery or just lie down to rest at the secret hideout she found a few a months ago, but she couldn't. She doesn't know why but everytime the sky is filled with dark clouds and soon pouring down its droplets, it would be the time when Tiffany would be in her house, heartbroken.

It was one of those days again where Tiffany would be in Taeyeon's arms, crying about some guy who broke her heart once again.

Again and again.

Taeyeon was getting tired of seeing her like this. She couldn't understand why anyone would leave her for someone else? Tiffany was the sweetest and caring person she's ever met. She deserves happiness as much as how nice she always treated everyone around her. She continues caressing the latter's hair until her crying finally stopped.

"Taeyeon." Tiffany calls out her name in a soft voice.

"Yes?"

"You're such a nice friend."

And there it is.

Friend.

It hurt her. Because for Taeyeon, she never considered Tiffany as a friend. She was always way more than that.

"Y-Yeah?" Taeyeon's fingers plays with Tiffany's locks, an awkward laugh escaping her lips.

Tiffany nods her head, nuzzling her nose on Taeyeon's neck leaving completely no space between them. "You're always there for me. Whenever I would need help, you would always appear in just a few minutes even if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter