Chapter 5

Criminal Minds

Bangtan Boys walked into the abandoned warehouse where they agreed to meet Twice. The warehouse had been set out as a meeting room, a large table was in the centre of the room with chairs spread around, enough to fit all members of Bangtan and Twice. Namjoon sat down at the head of the table, Jin to his right and Yoongi to his left, beside Yoongi was Jimin and Hoseok whilst Jungkook and Taehyung sat beside Jin. Jihyo was opposite to Namjoon, with Mono, Mina, Nayeon to her right and Jeongyeon, Sana, Dahyun and Chaeyoung to her left.

"Jihyo long time" Namjoon greeted. 

"We are not here to idly chat, what have you learnt about the situation" Jihyo snapped at him obviously irritated about the situation at hand. 

"I sent V and Hobi to the traitor's house, he received an email from someone posing as a member of twice telling him that he would be paid £10,000 for any pieces of information which he could tell them about Bangtan, identities of higher up members, locations of buildings, V tried to trace the email back to the person behind it but they had routed the email through different countries making it harder to trace but V is still working through it" Namjoon spoke to Twice. 

"We have a suspicion that one of our lower members has also been selling out information but we have yet to find any proof of it, we plan to apprehend the suspect tonight and interrogate them, whoever is behind this is playing a dangerous game and they are a fool to believe that they will win, no one knows about our deal other than the people sitting in this room and I believe that we can all agree that they will not be the ones behind it. We will keep a closer eye on our current members plus we are not allowing any more people to join until this situation is sorted, I suggest that you do the same" Jihyo told them. 

"We were already one step ahead of you, Suga and Jin have been scanning members electronic devices to see whether others have received the same temptation and we have set up traps throughout the building the traitor sold out so if anyone attempts to breach it they will be trapped, all members who have only recently joined are under strict inspection" Namjoon replied. 

"Chaeyoung had started something similar when Jin informed us of the situation" Mina said flashing a small smile at the man who saved her life.  

"Jin told me of a detective who was snooping around at the hospital, what is the situation with him" Jihyo questioned. 

"He is trying to take down our gang by converting me over to his side, he is attempting to show me that Namjoon is the enemy and that he is using me, he has not actually told me that in person but by the way he was talking and the 'evidence' he was showing me pointed in that direction plus his body language screamed jealously when we kissed one another in front of him, I doubt he was planning on coming after you but just keep your eye out for anything suspicious and before you ask, I really doubt that he is the man behind this situation" Jin explained. 

"Right, thank you for telling us, this meeting is finished, we will let you know everything we get from the suspected traitor once we finished interrogating them" Jihyo said before standing up followed by her gang. Namjoon too stood then took Jin's hand in his and headed towards the exit followed by the other members. 


Taehyung grabbed a hold of his boyfriend's hand and pulled him toward the car they had arrived in, Tae climbed into the driver's seat whilst Jungkook got into the passengers. Tae could tell by the look on Kookie's face that this was getting to him, a stranger was threatening the people who he cared about and he felt like he was going to end up losing them. If it had not been for Jin then Jungkook would have been dead by now. 

Taehyung ran towards the cafe where he was meeting his boyfriend Jungkook, he was a little late since the meeting with Namjoon had overrun slightly, they were dealing with the mess that Twice had caused that nearly cost them two of their member's lives if it had not been for Jin. 

When Taehyung reached the cafe the first thing he noticed was no Jungkook which was strange since the younger boy was always here before him whether he turned up a few minutes early or late he could always expect Jungkook to be waiting for him. Taehyung pulled out his phone from his pocket and dialled Kookie's number, in the distance Tae could hear a phone, its ringtone was the one on Kookie's phone. Dread washed through Tae's system as he ran in the same direction of the ringing phone. 

Taehyung darted into the alleyway where he found a slightly conscious Jungkook leaning against the alleyway wall, two thugs surrounded him as they attempted to rip off the boy's clothes. Taehyung saw red. He ran straight at the thugs, fists raised. 

Tae knew how to fight, after plenty of training with Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok, Taehyung would say that he could win any fight he gets himself into whether it was against one opponent or two. 

The fight was a blur, one of the thugs was lying on the floor his neck broken whilst the other was scrambling for his gun. He aimed it at Taehyung and fired. Taehyung did not realise what had happened until it was too late, Jungkook had pushed Tae out of the way of the bullet and was hit, he fell to the floor as the other thug took off. Tae grabbed a hold of the gun lying next to the dead thug and fired all the remaining bullets in the clip. The thug fell dead. 

Taehyung dropped the gun and scooped up his bleeding boyfriend and took off running in the direction of his gang main headquarters. Yoongi and Jimin were leaving through the entrance when Taehyung came running into them. Jimin's eyes widened when he saw the situation in front of him. 

"Jimin go get Jin" Yoongi ordered to his boyfriend before taking the boy from Taehyung, he tried to fight the elder man but was unable to since Yoongi was much stronger. Jimin took off running in the direction of the boss room where Jin would be whilst Yoongi headed toward the medical bay with Taehyung trailing behind him. 

Yoongi place Jungkook onto the bed when Jin came running through the doors with Namjoon and Jimin trailing after him. Jimin ran over to his best friend and pulled the younger boy into a hug, Taehyung clung to Jimin as he watched Jin run around Jungkook trying to save his life. 

"What happened Tae?" Yoongi asked in a soft voice. 

"Two thugs attempted to him, one of them attempted to shoot me but Kookie pushed me out of the way" Taehyung answered. 

"What about the thugs, did they get away" Namjoon questioned whilst he rubbed his hand up and down Taehyung's back in an attempt to comfort him. 

"No, I killed them" Taehyung replied. 

"TaeTae, what blood type is Jungkook?" Jin asked as he finished working on the boy. 

"A" Tae answered, Jungkook was pale. Taehyung walked over to his boyfriend and took a hold of his hand, Jimin stayed by his best friend side. 

"Is he going to be okay, Hyung" Jimin asked. 

"Well, I was able to get the bullet out, luckily it missed the vital organs but he has lost a lot of blood but hopefully he should make a full recovery, I want to keep him here to keep an eye on him since it would be too dangerous to move him to a hospital" Jin replied, Tae let out a sigh of relief. 

"Thank you Hyung" Tae whispered his eyes trained on Jungkook's chest which was rising and falling. 

"It's alright Tae" Jin replied pressing a kiss on the youngers forehead before assuring everyone bar Taehyung and Jimin out. It took a whole month until Jungkook was conscious again and another couple of months until he was fully healed during that time Taehyung told him about the gang and his life as a hacker, this then lead to Jungkook wanting to join so he could spend more time will Taehyung and Jimin who he had started to get along with. 

"TaeTae are you alright?" Jungkook asked pulling the older man from the memory, Taehyung turned to face his boyfriend then suddenly leant over and pressed a kiss to Jungkook's lips. 

"I was thinking, how about we go see the new Pirates of the Carribean movie which just came out" Tae said. 

"Yeah, I would like that" Jungkook answered. 

"Yay" Tae squealed before sending a text to Jimin before pulling away from the warehouse and headed in the direction of the nearest cinema. 


Jin ran full speed into the hospital the next day, his eyes were searching for one person -  Seohyeon, his best friend at work and the only person he could gossip to about boys. 

"Seohyeon, Seohyeon, Seohyeon" Jin shouted once his eyes caught sight of her. 

"Jin, Jin, Jin" Seohyeon said walked over to Jin before saying "What has got you in such a happy mood". Jin gave her the biggest smile whilst grabbing her hands and started to jump up and down, other doctors and nurses gave Jin a concerned look but he ignored them. 

"Joonie proposed" Jin shouted then proceed to shove his left hand in front of her face, Seohyeon took one look at Jin's ring finger before she broke into a scream.

"Finally, I thought he would never do it" Seohyeon said smiling like an idiot before pulling him towards the staff room. 

"What are you doing?" Jin questioned looking at his friend who was running around the staff room looking for something. 

"We are making a list of things you are going to need for this wedding because we both know that Namjoon is going to be completely useless" Seohyeon said finally finding a piece of paper and a pen. 

"Oh, I am sure he would be that bad, he quite strong so at least so he will be useful for carrying everything" Jin teased then started to list things they were going to need for both the wedding and the reception after.