Chapter 19

Criminal Minds

Jin’s hospital shift ended quickly, he left the ward he was working on and grabbed all his belonging from his office then said quick goodbyes to his patients and co-workers before exiting the building and walked towards his car when he felt a hand reach out from the small alleyway behind him securing his arms in place whilst another hand covered his mouth with a rag drenched in a chemical that Jin quickly identified as isoflurane.

Jin quickly headbutted the man holding his arms which made him stagger back, he turned to see the white van pull up at the other side of the alleyway. The two men ran towards it leaving Jin behind, this gave Jin a chance to grab a hold of his gun which he kept hidden in his work bag just in case. He fired off two rounds, a silencer was muffling the sound. The one man was able to climb into the back of the van whilst, the two rounds hit the other man in the back, he stumbled bleeding into the van and it drove off.

Jin shoved the gun back into his bag and quickly ran over to his car and climbed in before starting the engine then drove off in the direction of Bangtan Headquarters. Jin parked his car in its normal place beside Namjoon’s, he grabbed his mask from the glove compartment then slipped on his pink hoodie and raced towards the elevator.

Jin found Namjoon in their room at his desk, he looked like he was watching something on his laptop.

“Welcome home princess” Namjoon said pausing what he was watching and turned his attention to his fiancé.

“It is good to be home Joonie” Jin replied placing the mask down before changing out of his work clothes and headed over to his fiancé’s desk.

“What’s wrong?” Namjoon asked when he saw the expression on Jin’s face.

“They came after me as well, they tried to kidnap me but I was able to escape as you can tell, they must have seen that I was a skilled fighter because they ran the second I got free, I was able to shoot one of them, though without medical treatment he will die” Jin told his fiancé, Namjoon pulled Jin onto his lap and wrapped his arms around Jin’s waist.

“You are not the only one this has happened too, it seems that Big Bang is trying to take members from all the gangs that they are after” Namjoon answered.

“What happened?” Jin questioned.

“Just watch” Namjoon replied motioning to his laptop which had five tabs open, they were all security videos.

“Jimin and Jungkook were approached when they were out today, just watch it would be easier than explaining what happened” Namjoon said before playing the video.

Jungkook and Jimin were walking side by side, the pair were laughing about something Taehyung had done the previous day in front of Jungkook. There were a few people around as children would be at school and others were at work. A white van had driven past them three times in the last 10 minutes which was making the boys quite suspicious as it looked identical to the van which kidnapped Jihyo and Mina.

Jimin pulled out his phone from his pocket and opened his contact list then scrolled down to his husband’s number and pressed the call button before holding it up to his ear.

“Hey Jiminie, do you need something?” Yoongi asked as he picked up the phone.

“I think Big Bang are here, Jungkook and I have seen a van similar to the one they took Mina and Jihyo in, come around the street a few times” Jimin replied, he felt Jungkook hit his arm and pointed at the corner of the street when the same white van appeared once more. 

“Yoongi, they are here” Jimin said as five men jumped out the van and ran over to them, two grabbed a hold of Jimin’s arms which made him drop his phone, one of the men holding him placed the same rag they did with Mina over Jimin’s mouth. Jimin watched as Jungkook fought off the three men but one pulled out a tranquiliser gun and aimed it at Jungkook who currently had his back to him.

Jimin tried to scream to alert Jungkook but it was too late, the man fired the gun. Jungkook dropped to the floor unconscious as Jimin himself started feeling the effects of isoflurane taking place. Jimin's eyes dropped, the last thing he saw was Yoongi, Taehyung and Namjoon jumping out their own car and running towards them.

Yoongi ran straight towards the men holding Jimin, he raised his gun and started firing at them making sure that none of the bullets would hit Jimin. Taehyung and Namjoon did a similar action to the other men. For a split second they all shared a look before dropping the two unconscious bodies, they knew that they were not going to win against three men carrying guns when currently they were unable to reach for their own weapons. All five masked men piled into the van and drove off whilst Namjoon shot at the van as Yoongi and Taehyung checked over Jungkook and Jimin. 

 “Are Jimin and Jungkook alright?” Jin asked worriedly for his brother-in-law and his friend.

“A bit shaken up but fine” Namjoon replied.

“Has anyone else been attacked?” Jin questioned.

“Yeah Jaebum” Namjoon answered before playing the camera’s video of his attack.

Three men ran down the street chasing after Jaebum, he was already covered in cuts and bruises from the fight he had got into with another gang wanting to take over Got7’s territory, when he was returning home he had been attacked by three men wearing masks. Jaebum knew that he could take them down but after recently getting into a fight with a gang he did not have all his strength, so he ran hoping that the men would continue to follow him to Got7's headquarters then the other members could help take them down but when he turned into the street where the headquarters were located, the men had disappeared.

“There was SuA as well”

 SuA was walking down the streets of Dreamcatcher's territory, when she noticed a white van pull into the street it had an identical appearance to the once Bangtan had told them about kidnapped the leader and a member of Twice. She watched as a man lowered the window and pushed half his body out of it then pulled out a gun which she instantly recognised it be a tranquiliser gun.

SuA darted into the nearest alleyway just as the man fired the gun, she continued running occasionally looking back to see whether anyone was following her but there was no one. SuA knew she was strong but Bangtan had told them that there was about five individual that would come after them and she knew that she would not be able to take down five men by herself when they have a tranquilliser gun with them as well.

“Then Kai”

Kai was surrounded by five men who turned up not long ago in a white van, one of the men grabbed a tranquilliser gun from the van and aimed directly at Kai. His eyes flicked towards the eight bodies which came running around the corner, this drew the attention of two of the men who started backing away.

“And Sanha”

Sanha was giggling at his boyfriend’s comment as he walked towards Astro Headquarters after being on a patrol with Jinwoo (JinJin) who had left him to go on a date with Myungjun (MJ), his phone was to his ear and Minhyuk (Rocky) spoke to him as he waited for Sanha to return to him. Sanha felt as something hit his neck, he could feel his head start spinning and his eyes became extremely heavy that it was a struggle to keep them open.

“Minhyuk, I do not feel very well” Sanha said as he felt his body collapse to the ground, the last thing Sanha saw was two figures walking over to him wearing masks and his boyfriend shouting his name as his world went black.

"Because of these attacks, Exo and Dreamcatcher have finally come around to helping us take down Big Bang" Namjoon told his fiancé.