Chapter 14

Criminal Minds

Namjoon sat in the secure meeting room with his fiancé on his lap, he and his inner circle were trying to work out which gangs could be targeting them.

"Right, the easiest way to work this out would be to list out many different gangs and see whether they would have anything against us, Hoseok could you write down the gangs we say might have something against us" Namjoon said.

"Sure" Hoseok replied before grabbing a piece of paper and a pen.

"Astro" Jimin spoke first.

"No, they see us more as role models" Jin said.

"Exo" Yoongi said.

"Possibly" Namjoon answered.

"K.A.R.D" Hoseok said.

"Possibly" Namjoon replied.

"Got7" Jungkook shouted out.

"We are friends with them so I doubt it" Namjoon said.

"Dreamcatcher" Taehyung spoke.

"We have never really communicated with them so I doubt it" Namjoon answered.

"TVXQ"

"Potentially" Namjoon replied.

"Super Junior"

"Probably"

"Brown Eyes Girls"

"Probably"

"Wonder Girls"

"Probably"

"KARA"

"No"

"2PM"

"Probably"

"2AM"

"Probably"

"4minute"

"Probably"

"F(x)"

"No"

"Infinite"

"Probably"

"Miss A"

"Probably"

"BlackPink"

"Probably"

"Block B"

"Probably"

"I have run out of gangs" Jimin said.

"Same" Taehyung replied lying his head on his fiancé's shoulder.

"Hoseok, can you pass me the list of gangs please" Namjoon said reaching over to get the piece of paper that Hoseok had written.

- Exo

- K.A.R.D

- TVXQ

- Super Junior

- Brown Eyes Girls

- Wonder Girls

- 2PM

- 2AM

- 4Minute

- Infinite

- Miss A

- Blackpink

- Block B


Jungkook had a taekwondo lesson today so he quickly exited Bangtan Headquarters, the meeting had taken longer than Jungkook had been expecting so he had to run most of the way there, so he would be able to make it to his lesson on time.

"Hey cutie, the name is g-dragon, what is yours" a man said as he approached Jungkook.

"None of your business" Jungkook replied.

 "Aw, don't be like that, I could be the man who rocks your world" G-dragon said.

"Listen jackass, I am engaged so piss off" Jungkook answered getting a little angry.

"Feisty, I love it, listen beautiful, your fiancé would never have to know about it, just one round that is all" G-dragon replied.

"I am not a cheater and I would never leave my fiancé for a lowlife like you so why don't you crawl back to that disgusting hole you crawled from" Jungkook shouted before storming into the building that his Taekwondo lesson was held in, he turned his head slightly when he saw a suspicious look appear on G-dragon's face.


Jungkook finished his taekwondo lesson earlier and called for an inner circle meeting when he returned to Bangtan Headquarters.

"Why did you call this meeting, Jungkook?" Yoongi asked. 

"I was approached by a man today who called himself, G-dragon, he tried flirting with me and tried to get in my pants but I told him I was engaged but he did not let it go, he asked me to cheat on my fiancé which I would never do, I did not think it was anything until I entered my taekwondo building and I happened to turn back to see a suspicious look appear on his face like everything had just gone to plan" Jungkook told them.

"I doubt it is a threat but warn us just in case this happens again, Hoseok and Yoongi were out at the same time as you and they had not been approached so it could have been a onetime thing" Namjoon said. 

Taehyung felt worry build up in his stomach, he knew that his fiancé was extremally attractive and there have been many females and males who have approached him with the intention of going out with him, this had happened when Jungkook was alone or if Taehyung was with him but they normally got the picture that Jungkook was taken.

Tae knew that Jungkook would never cheat on him or suddenly leave him, after all, they were in love and they were getting married but that did not stop Taehyung from feeling a bit self-conscious. The meeting ended with Namjoon dismissing the event. Taehyung quickly stood up and walked off without waiting for Jungkook which he normally does.

Jungkook watched as his fiancé ran off, worry flooded his system. Whenever Taehyung ran off it always meant that he would go get himself drunk to forget what was happening.

"He does not want to lose you" Jin said from behind him.

"I know and I do not want to lose him either but every time something goes wrong he runs off and I can never find him, what do I do Jin-hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Wait until he wants to talk about it with you" Jin answered.

"But that could be months from now or he may never want to talk about it" Jungkook said.

"I will go talk to Taehyung but I cannot promise that he will want to talk about it after" Jin replied.

"Thank you hyung but how are you going to find him. I can never find him when he disappears?" Jungkook questioned.

"I am his brother, I have my ways" Jin shouted over his shoulder as he left.

Jin found Taehyung on the rooftop with several empty bottles of alcohol beside him.

"Jungkook is worried about you" Jin said as he walked over to his brother and sat down beside him.

"Do you think I am worth Jungkook, he deserves someone so much better than me, someone, who would stay by his side and not run at the first sign of trouble?" Taehyung told his brother.

"I think you deserve each other, Jungkook loves you, he would never leave you no matter what, Taehyung we all have our moments where we feel like our fiancé or boyfriend deserves someone else or that they might leave us but I know for sure that it will not happen" Jin replied.

"What do I do Jin?" Taehyung asked.

"I think you should tell Jungkook the reason to why you ran, I am sure he will understand" Jin replied.

"Okay, do you think if I asked him if we could move our wedding forward to say the end of this week, do you think he will let me, I just feel like I would not be as self-conscious if he was officially my husband?" Taehyung questioned.

"If that is going to help you, I am sure he would be fine with it" Jin answered.

"Thank you Jin, I will go talk to Jungkook now" Taehyung said before running towards the roof door. During the walk to his and Jungkook's room, Taehyung kept replaying what he was going to say to Jungkook in his mind. He could feel his nerves build up the closer he got to his room. 

"Taehyung, I love you and I would never leave you so please do not leave me" Jungkook said instantly when his eyes landed on his fiancé.

"I was never going to leave you Jungkookie, I am sorry about running off, I am just feeling a little insecure, having this man suddenly coming up to you after we just got rid of the detective problem has just made me thought that you might leave me for someone else" Taehyung confessed.

"Kim Taehyung, look into my eyes when I say this, I Jeon Jungkook soon to be Kim Jungkook will never leave you" Jungkook said looking directly into Taehyung's eyes before adding "Please believe me".

"I believe you" Taehyung said leaning forward and capturing Jungkook's lips with his.

"Jungkookie, would we be able to move the wedding forward to the end of this week, I think I would feel better if you became my husband as soon as possible?" Taehyung asked.

"Okay, I will become your husband in less than three days" Jungkook replied wrapping his arms around Taehyung and pulling him into a large hug.