Chapter 16

Criminal Minds

Bangtan was the first to arrive at the abandoned warehouse which was located on the intersection between Bangtan Boys and Twice's territory, it did not take long after for Twice to arrive. Namjoon sat at the head of the table with his inner circle and fiancé either side of him whilst Jihyo sat at the opposite end with her gang.

"What is the situation that you spoke about on the phone, I thought you got rid of that detective?" Jihyo questioned.

"We have, the detective is dead and the police are convinced that he took his own life, what we are here to discuss is not related to him but to the gang who is coming after us, yesterday and today, Jungkook, Jimin and Jin were approached by three men who called themselves, G-dragon, Taeyang and T.O.P, we believe that they are members of the gang who is trying to destroy us" Namjoon explained, each member of twice turned to face Jihyo and Mina.

 "You were approached as well" Jin stated.

"Yes, when we were out yesterday and today, they flirted with us but we stopped the conversation going further, we did not really think about them being a risk until the very end when they had these suspicious looks on their faces like they had got what they wanted but as you could tell, we never gave them anything, we were discussing the possibility that the men were from the gang who was coming after us when you rang" Mina informed them.

"Did they give you a name?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes, Daesung and Seungri" Momo told them.

"G-dragon, T.O.P, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri, why do those names sound familiar?" Jin muttered to himself.

"You have heard the names before" Jihyo said looking at Jin.

"We believe that Jin might have heard the names from back when he was an assassin for hire, he knew about Bangtan when the police or other gangs hardly knew about us" Namjoon answered.

"How is this going to help us if he does not remember the names?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Give him chance, he has not really been an assassin for the last 10 years now and we do not know how much longer before it was when he heard the names" Taehyung said defending his brother as Jin stood up and started pacing.

"G-dragon, Taeyang, T.O.P, Daesung and Seungri, G-dragon, Taeyang, T.O.P, Daesung and Seungri" Jin said repeating their names over again hoping it would spark a memory.

"This is ridiculous if he cannot remember then we are going to have to take another route to find out who these are" Jihyo spoke to the others.

"Do not give up hope on Jin just yet" Yoongi said looking over at his hyung who was currently staring at the burnt piece of wall.

"Burnt, the fire, its the fire" Jin suddenly said before walking over to them.

"It is Big Bang, they were a gang which was around for years then one day, their main headquarters caught on fire and the whole gang vanished, everyone believed they all died in the fire then over the years all their territory was taken over by us, Twice, Astro, Exo, Dreamcatcher and Got7, no wonder they are targeting us first we have the most territory which belongs to them, they must have survived the fire and started planning how they were going to claim all their territory again" Jin explained.

"So, they planned to start a gang war between us which means that we would take each other out then they go after the other gangs" Tzuyu said.

"Yes and No, think about it, if a gang war started between us and you then we would be forced to bring in other gangs which we are allied with to help, those would be Got7, Astro, Dreamcatcher and Exo which means during the war we would just annihilate each other and with no one to continue with our gangs, Big Bang can take over all the area and become the powerful gang they once were" Jin explained.

"So how do we destroy them once and for all?" Jeongyeon asked.

"We are going to have to locate their main base again, it is probably somewhere far away so they would not be caught in the fight but they can still have a good idea of what is happening, there is a possibility that they are hiding on our territory or they have small bases spread out across the ones they want to conquer" Jin answered.

"Then it is decided we will search our territory whilst you search yours for any buildings which can be used for this Big Bang group can hide in then we will talk about taken them down" Jihyo said.

"Okay but you need to be careful, you cannot let them believe that we are on to them and that we are still planning a gang war between us, they do not know about our agreement so let's use that to our advantage" Jin replied.

"We will be careful, this meeting is over, like usual, keep us informed" Jihyo said before standing up and leaving the warehouse with her inner circle following behind her.

"How are we going to search all of our territory, we have a large territory?" Jungkook asked.

"I am not sure, like I said earlier, us and Twice have the most of Big Bang's territory, we just have a bit more than twice, we should leave this for now and start looking after Taehyung and Jungkook's wedding tomorrow" Jin answered and the others nodded.

Yoongi stood up and took Jimin's hand in his.

"I was thinking maybe we should go on another date today since our earlier one was kind of sabotaged but if you do not want to since it being Kookie and Tae's wedding tomorrow and you would rather spend time with them then I understand" Yoongi said.

"No, I would like that, I heard there was a new restaurant that had opened this week, apparently they have some good food, do you want to check it out" Jimin replied look at his h... boyfriend.

"I would like that" Yoongi said before pulling his h... boyfriend towards their car and driving off.